www.6yedollglobal.com/

Clothes sizes

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Clothes sizes

Post by Holly2017 »

I need some clothes but RC won't order anything because he's not sure what will fit me. Surely there is another 6ye 150cm d cup out there. What size clothes fit us best?
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Re: Clothes sizes

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

Holly2017 wrote:I need some clothes but RC won't order anything because he's not sure what will fit me. Surely there is another 6ye 150cm d cup out there. What size clothes fit us best?
Hi Holly , I am a 6ye bcup and have the same problem , uk size 6 is a little large around my waist and bum Japanese small or extra small fits my bum and waist ,
Or children size 12 to 14 also fit :D :D :D

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

Thanks a lot Kireina. Seems we have the waist of a five year old and the bum of a 12 year old. May have to do some alterations on some stuff like sexy panties, not into Hello Kitty and Frozen. I have a feeling tops aren't going to be easy either, especially for me. Not many 12 year olds with d cups. He did order me a body stocking that said it runs small so hoping on that and a nightgown.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Holly2017 wrote:Thanks a lot Kireina. Seems we have the waist of a five year old and the bum of a 12 year old. May have to do some alterations on some stuff like sexy panties, not into Hello Kitty and Frozen. I have a feeling tops aren't going to be easy either, especially for me. Not many 12 year olds with d cups. He did order me a body stocking that said it runs small so hoping on that and a nightgown.
Do you use US, UK or Europe sizes? I can help you have a quick look around.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

UK sizes please
just a thought , but why don't 6ye take a British size 6 dress and make a doll to fit it , then we would have no trouble finding clothes
It would probably sell like hot cakes :D :D :D
Here you go Uk size 6 specs 4–6 76–83 60–67 84–91

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

I have the same doll lol, "6YE 150 D-Cup" i need to know good EU sizes... for a T-shirt, shorts, underwear, etc.
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Uk size 4 for shorts and jeans or children's sises 9#10 years
Bob has picked up some nice dresses from Mataland for me
001.jpg
001.jpg (824.26 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
002.jpg
002.jpg (777.05 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
once the washing machine has finished I will do a mini photo shoot
Top shop on line have a size 4 petite section as well :D :D :D :D

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
Holly2017 wrote:Thanks a lot Kireina. Seems we have the waist of a five year old and the bum of a 12 year old. May have to do some alterations on some stuff like sexy panties, not into Hello Kitty and Frozen. I have a feeling tops aren't going to be easy either, especially for me. Not many 12 year olds with d cups. He did order me a body stocking that said it runs small so hoping on that and a nightgown.
Do you use US, UK or Europe sizes? I can help you have a quick look around.
I am US but can convert UK sizes. In the size charts small is still too big by measurements. X-small selection is very limited to nonexistant. Some things in children's sizes are OK but no sexy things. We just didn't know where to start on sizes without going to a thrift store and buying three or four different sizes just to try. And RC says he isn't touching any underwear at a thrift store washed or not. Any help would be appreciated SSD and thanks for the replies Kireina. I like your dress Kireina, very cute.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Look for petite clothing.

They are typically made for RGs with a height of up to 160cm. 150 is notably smaller but it is better than clothing made for a ~170cm RG...

For example asos petite http://www.asos.com/women/petite/cat/?cid=4177
Sizes go down to UK 2 (US 00)!

I get as many items as possible for Emma (Sanhui 156cm) from petite collections and they fit her so much better. The breast, waist and bum section seem to be in the right place. Which they aren't on many regular items.

I can't promise they will fit you Holly (might be tight across the chest), so you might wanna get one used to try it on!

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Good find sofos thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

RC went around to several thrift stores today and picked up two jeans skirts. A children's size 10 and 12. The smaller one was a tight fit but I could get it one. The waist is no where near right but barely fit over my bum. Washing them now because they don't look that old. Looked but no petite sized anything. A softer fabric might make things easier to fit.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One thing I do is get stretchy dresses and then put a nice top over them.
Most of the dolls will wear a size small dress.
Each top was $5 and the dress about $7.
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
100_6090.JPG
100_6090.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 5892 times
100_6067.JPG
100_6067.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 5892 times
red3.JPG
red3.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 5892 times

INFORMATIONS