www.6yedollglobal.com/

[6Ye Doll] 166cm A-cup Premium Body - New Photos

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
AddictedToSexDolls

Re: [6Ye Doll] 166cm A-cup Premium Body - New Photos

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

haremlover wrote:The design model you illustrate has thighs which are too thin as a 150 doll.

I was responding to the photograph which I assumed to be a 150 doll, and if so, the thighs are too thin for that height. There may be a misunderstanding but nevertheless if a model of 150 height has thin thighs she's more like a 14 year old than an adult. In the context of customs seizures and arrests buyers and manufacturers must be sensitive to how the 150 or smaller doll passes off.

This post and my former interjection were not intended to derail this thread but there was a strong recommendation to choose a 150 height rather than the 166.

A 166 is adult. The DS 163 is no more meaty than the 6Ye 166 but at this height these dolls are clearly adult.

Best wishes

Harem
So there is been no problem with the 150 cm B cup for the US market then ? The doll has curves, and B cup breasts women 18 + generally have these features. There is no way you could mistake a 150 cm B cup body for a child... it's an adult female body type.

AddictedToSexDolls

Dr Dollinger wrote:If you want to get a confirmation for the wrist, PM 6YE.
If Issac says, that it's already upgraded then this is a kind of confirmation.
The 150 looks more relastic, because the relation between legs/lower body and upper body/torso is more proportional and looks more natural. The legs are nearly similar large, so they have lengthened the torso. Looks not so realistic, like the 160. Thighs and lower legs are bigger, more details on the body.
For me, the proportions of the 150 are just perfect

Come to think of it that's what I noticed too.... the 166 A cup torso is disproportionate to her legs... so I guess I'll go with the 150 cm B cup then, seems like everyone is suggesting this doll over the others anyhow.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

I wish the b . cup were closer to an a cup. First was they showed 150 a cup then they updated her to
To a b cup. Then somewhere I read close to a certain cup? wtf? Make her in a small b cup then I could be tempted.

AddictedToSexDolls

harvey48 wrote:I wish the b . cup were closer to an a cup. First was they showed 150 a cup then they updated her to
To a b cup. Then somewhere I read close to a certain cup? wtf? Make her in a small b cup then I could be tempted.
B cup is not bad anything else would be too large for this body...personal opinion.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Looking at http://www.6yedollglobal.com/150cm-b-cup-premium.html
if you were going to go for a taller doll then the height of this doll will cause you to be disturbed.

I was photographing a doll for another manufacturer which measured 153 when I measured her one day but measures 145 today - it depends on the exact pose and straightness achieved - but this doll
DSCF7162.JPG
DSCF7162.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1486 times
at around the same sort of dimensions, height and lack of exaggeration of breasts, was the cause of the reservations I've expressed above. I'm not going to be taking her to bed. That doll was sent to me completely free for photography, and I'm not going to be taking her to bed . . . Now were I to have that feeling about a doll I'd paid $$$$ for . . . . before being persuaded to switch from a very adult height
and superb elegant figure at that height to a doll at the limit of shortness which is at the point where in my mind I'd be questioning whether I should take her to bed or not . . . is a no brainer.

From the photos I've seen the 166A cup is superb.

Whether the people advising to go for a 150 have seen one in real life, and whether their taste is that of someone whose initial attraction is for a 166 is a serious consideration.

I'd go for the 166A every day of the week.

I've experienced "elegance" figure dolls of other manufacturers - CLM175, DS168 (now categorised 163), JY168 and OR156 so know what I'm talking about. One's not buying a real woman, one's buying a fantasy of a woman and glad she's not real. The 166A would come into my realm as one of my favourites from what I've seen, whilst the 150 would have to do a lot of persuasion on me. I wouldn't risk the small doll without seeing her in real life first.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AddictedToSexDolls

haremlover wrote:Looking at http://www.6yedollglobal.com/150cm-b-cup-premium.html
if you were going to go for a taller doll then the height of this doll will cause you to be disturbed.

I was photographing a doll for another manufacturer which measured 153 when I measured her one day but measures 145 today - it depends on the exact pose and straightness achieved - but this doll
The attachment DSCF7162.JPG is no longer available
at around the same sort of dimensions, height and lack of exaggeration of breasts, was the cause of the reservations I've expressed above. I'm not going to be taking her to bed. That doll was sent to me completely free for photography, and I'm not going to be taking her to bed . . . Now were I to have that feeling about a doll I'd paid $$$$ for . . . . before being persuaded to switch from a very adult height
and superb elegant figure at that height to a doll at the limit of shortness which is at the point where in my mind I'd be questioning whether I should take her to bed or not . . . is a no brainer.

Whether the people advising to go for a 150 have seen one in real life, and whether their taste is that of someone whose initial attraction is for a 166 is a serious consideration.

I've experienced "elegance" figure dolls of other manufacturers - CLM175, DS168 (now categorised 163), JY168 and OR156 so know what I'm talking about. One's not buying a real woman, one's buying a fantasy of a woman and glad she's not real. The 166A would come into my realm as one of my favourites from what I've seen, whilst the 150 would have to do a lot of persuasion on me. I wouldn't risk the small doll without seeing her in real life first.

Best wishes

Harem
Well the B cup one does look good nothing disturbing about this doll... and most importantly proportions are on point.
Attachments
normal_3~1.jpg
normal_3~1.jpg (49.38 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
normal_29.jpg
normal_29.jpg (83.91 KiB) Viewed 1485 times

AddictedToSexDolls

haremlover wrote:Looking at http://www.6yedollglobal.com/150cm-b-cup-premium.html

DSCF7162.JPG

Best wishes

Harem
There is also the weight factor the more busty, bigger the doll the heavier she'll be ... 150cm B cup is just 57 lb.. so that should be no problem switching positions etc..

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The 150 there looks as though she's just come off the hockey pitch. Indeed as that's how a 14 year old would dress, that's how whoever took that photo envisioned the doll. That's the age the doll spoke to the photographer when the photographer decided to depict her.

This thread is not about the 150.

This thread is about the 166A and people thinking of leaning towards the 166A have been told that the 150B is more realistic. The nature of the two dolls at two ends of the spectrum of height is very different.

For the reasons I've made explicitly clear above, for anyone whose looked at the photos of the 166A and admired her, a switch to the 150 could be an expensive mistake and it's bad advice. Very bad advice.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

AddictedToSexDolls

The attachment DSCF7162.JPG is no longer available

Best wishes

Harem
This one is not the 6YE 150 cm B cup though ?
Attachments
DSCF7162.JPG
DSCF7162.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1482 times

AddictedToSexDolls

haremlover wrote:

The 150 there looks as though she's just come off the hockey pitch. Indeed as that's how a 14 year old would dress, that's how whoever took that photo envisioned the doll. That's the age the doll spoke to the photographer when the photographer decided to depict her.

This thread is about the 166A and people thinking of leaning towards the 166A have been told that the 150B is more realistic. The nature of the two dolls at two ends of the spectrum of height is very different.

For the reasons I've made explicitly clear above, for anyone whose looked at the photos of the 166A and admired her, a switch to the 150 could be an expensive mistake and it's bad advice. Very bad advice.

Best wishes

Harem
Not necessarily she could be 18+, a 14 year old doesn't have this body (she could, but only if she genuinely looks older than 14) clothing doesn't play a role here I know 30 year olds who dress like that... The 166 cm A cup looks good but it lacks curves, it's a bit too skinny, and it also on the big, taller side so maneuvering it/switching positions during sex would be a nuisance. Another thing details, this doll as everyone mentions has the perfect body and detail... which the 166 cm A cup lacks..
Attachments
normal_3~1.jpg
normal_3~1.jpg (49.38 KiB) Viewed 1482 times

AddictedToSexDolls

haremlover wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
For comparison... ones I found, 150 cm B cup and 166 cm A cup no photoshop.
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (39.91 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
normal_29.jpg
normal_29.jpg (83.91 KiB) Viewed 1480 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No. The fact that you've thought that the doll I've photographed might be the 6YE 150 is enough to tell you that although she's from a very different manufacturer she's of a similar build and close enough from the rear to be confusable.

My direct experience of photographing that doll was that she came over to me as a 14 year old.

I had to put a grey wig on her and bring her height up with high heels in order for her to be able to persuade me of her adulthood.

I did take some photos of her looking adult when lying down, but the scale of her was that which to me was disturbing.

This thread contains significant repetitions. When responding to the previous post directly, one really doesn't need to quote it. It makes a thread very difficult to follow swamped by wholesale repetitions of posts.

You might know 30 year olds who dress like that depicted by that doll but when you've experienced a doll of the 150 height as I have and had the difficulty of perception I've described, then you're in a position to give an opinion. I am giving the strong warning that FOR SOMEONE ATTRACTED TO THE HEIGHT AND BUILD OF THE 166A ADVICE TO GO FOR A DOLL OF HEIGHT TO BE ARGUABLE IS BAD ADVICE

This thread is about the 166A. This thread is not about the merits of the 150B which should be discussed elsewhere.

At this height, the first impression of a doll can make a lot of difference. The 150ish doll that I have experience of is not much shorter than other dolls of which I have experience which are either fantasy or indisputably adult
DSCF7269.JPG
DSCF7269.JPG (740.97 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
and in my experience in comparison with those in real life, in real life rather than frames by tricks of the camera the short doll looks of age 14.

The photograph you've shown in comparison of the 166A is a really bad photograph. It's a really ugly and misleading image which shouldn't have been taken, let alone published. It's a wide angle taken at close range which distorts proportion wholesale. It cannot properly demonstrate comparison with the other photograph which shows an apparently well proportioned doll at and optimum perspective.

This thread has demonstrated how really difficult it is to buy dolls from random photos shown on a website and in the examples here either arty photos or photos where the photographer doesn't understand dolls or their photography where comparisons simply cannot be judged. The option to see dolls in real life hardly exists for most brands and this is where photography of a range of dolls across the manufacturer's production needs to have some sort of consistency and show the whole doll in a variety of perspectives. One can be quite arty about showing the doll in a clinical way, or clinical about showing the doll in an arty way, but 6YE's photography is an area where they would benefit greatly from improvement.

As an addendum, the last paragraph is influenced by someone drawing attention to my comment on a photo on an Alibaba site blind of the identity of the manufacturer. It was one of the most ugly photos I've ever seen and the brand having been drawn to my attention it turned out that it was another example where 6YE are not helping themselves with their own photography.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

AddictedToSexDolls

haremlover wrote:No. The fact that you've thought that the doll I've photographed might be the 6YE 150 is enough to tell you that although she's from a very different manufacturer she's of a similar build and close enough from the rear to be confusable.

My direct experience of photographing that doll was that she came over to me as a 14 year old.

I had to put a grey wig on her and bring her height up with high heels in order for her to be able to persuade me of her adulthood.

I did take some photos of her looking adult when lying down, but the scale of her was that which to me was disturbing.

This thread contains significant repetitions. When responding to the previous post directly, one really doesn't need to quote it. It makes a thread very difficult to follow swamped by wholesale repetitions of posts.

You might know 30 year olds who dress like that depicted by that doll but when you've experienced a doll of the 150 height as I have and had the difficulty of perception I've described, then you're in a position to give an opinion. I am giving the strong warning that FOR SOMEONE ATTRACTED TO THE HEIGHT AND BUILD OF THE 166A ADVICE TO GO FOR A DOLL OF HEIGHT TO BE ARGUABLE IS BAD ADVICE

This thread is about the 166A. This thread is not about the merits of the 150B which should be discussed elsewhere.

At this height, the first impression of a doll can make a lot of difference. The 150ish doll that I have experience of is not much shorter than other dolls of which I have experience which are either fantasy or indisputably adult
The attachment DSCF7269.JPG is no longer available
and in my experience in comparison with those in real life, in real life rather than frames by tricks of the camera the short doll looks of age 14.

The photograph you've shown in comparison of the 166A is a really bad photograph. It's a really ugly and misleading image which should not be published. It's a wide angle taken at close range which distorts proportion wholesale. It cannot properly demonstrate comparison with the other photograph which shows an apparently well proportioned doll at and optimum perspective.

This thread has demonstrated how really difficult it is to buy dolls from random photos shown on a website and in the examples here either arty photos or photos where the photographer doesn't understand dolls or their photography where comparisons simply cannot be judged. The option to see dolls in real life hardly exists for most brands and this is where photography of a range of dolls across the manufacturer's production needs to have some sort of consistency and show the whole doll in a variety of perspectives. One can be quite arty about showing the doll in a clinical way, or clinical about showing the doll in an arty way, but 6YE's photography is an area where they would benefit greatly from improvement.

Best wishes

Harem
These photos are from a member of this site who bought the doll 150cm B cup... I would like to see a side by side comparison... with a 166cm A cup so far I haven't found any that's full size and without photoshop....if you find some please post here so I could get a better view of both...
Attachments
normal_29.jpg
normal_29.jpg (83.91 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
6Ye%20sex%20doll%20150cm%20B-cup%20Love%20Doll%20Head%20N14-17.jpg
6Ye%20sex%20doll%20150cm%20B-cup%20Love%20Doll%20Head%20N14-17.jpg (116.21 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
normal_20.jpg
normal_20.jpg (63.32 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
6Ye-150cm-Head-X19.jpg
6Ye-150cm-Head-X19.jpg (113.52 KiB) Viewed 1467 times

AddictedToSexDolls

haremlover wrote:No. The fact that you've thought that the doll I've photographed might be the 6YE 150 is enough to tell you that although she's from a very different manufacturer she's of a similar build and close enough from the rear to be confusable.

The attachment DSCF7269.JPG is no longer available

The photograph you've shown in comparison of the 166A is a really bad photograph. It's a really ugly and misleading image which shouldn't have been taken, let alone published. It's a wide angle taken at close range which distorts proportion wholesale. It cannot properly demonstrate comparison with the other photograph which shows an apparently well proportioned doll at and optimum perspective.

As an addendum, the last paragraph is influenced by someone drawing attention to my comment on a photo on an Alibaba site blind of the identity of the manufacturer. It was one of the most ugly photos I've ever seen and the brand having been drawn to my attention it turned out that it was another example where 6YE are not helping themselves with their own photography.

Best wishes

Harem
I think that the 150 cm B cup looks something like this, which is nice.. but again some of this photos are misleading in the way they are portrayed from the actual product.
Attachments
large.jpg
large.jpg (253.43 KiB) Viewed 1464 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This thread is about the 166A

Please can you post about the merits of the 150B elsewhere. Please also can you not quote and requote every post you reply to wholesale. It makes the thread excessively long and difficult to extract the line of discussion.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS