www.6yedollglobal.com/

How would you rate 6Ye?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How would you rate 6Ye?

Post by bob7892 »

jamiestour wrote:just want to add one point here both of you guys have made good points but really calling asomeone a newbie their experience is not based on time a site its based on dolls owned and experience with the dolls so i would deffo not be calling doc a newbie based on the fact that he himself owns several dolls now if you want to call someone a newbie then thats as my first beautiful goddess is still on route enduring her long ordeal in a carboard box just to get to me lol btw ive gone with a 6y3 premium 165cm f-cup i agree though it makes no sense why they have such a fantastic new skeleton but did not add the ball joints to the wrists its kinda like having a new car and putting 3 alloy wheels on then a steel rim on the last wheel makes no sense at all although the pro,s for me much out wayed the con,s so im a lucky ducky in a few days :)
Congrats jamiestour , and welcome to the 6ye club :D :D :D :D
Hers wishing your girl a speedy , safe trip home :D :D :D
Which head did you decide on for your new busty lady :?:
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

n7 her looks and those sexy grey eyes blew me away as soon as i saw them grey eyes are a massive thing for me so as soon as i saw that option the deal was done lol here she just having her medical before getting ready to start on her long journey home :)
Pink%2520lips%25202.jpg
Pink%2520lips%25202.jpg (188.82 KiB) Viewed 2764 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

She looks really beautiful with grey eyes :D

No one here is really happy with this wrist solution, at least 6YE. Every manufacturer would try to avoid this kind of debate or complaining at all.

Maybe it's not so easy to implement a ball-joint design in the wrist with a good connection for the finger wires.
And like SSD has mentioned, the effort for a hinge wrist as a solution on time would be to big or to expensive.

There are some companies, that get ruined on developing the perfect product because they ran out of money...

Good thing is, the hands feel really nice, soft and tender. Sometimes i can't stop touching them.

SinsuaLuvr:
Doll owners must weigh these shortcomings based on their own preferences, experiences or others suggestions.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

[quote="Dr Dollinger"]She looks really beautiful with grey eyes :D

Yes Doc she does look stunning ,jamiestour is one luck fella :D :D :D I have the n7 head on my wish list :D :D :D :D
I took my girl Kireina shopping today :D and she picked out this little number :D :D :D :D
004.jpg
004.jpg (708.78 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
006.jpg
006.jpg (666.12 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Lovely cute :D
The blond wig looks so great on her :angel:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Lovely cute :D
The blond wig looks so great on her :angel:
Kireina read your post doc , and says thank you :D :D
She said , just for you Doc , here's a sneak peak of my Twin sister Kikisan :D :D
007.jpg
007.jpg (773.29 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

bob7892 wrote: Kireina read your post doc , and says thank you :D :D
She said , just for you Doc , here's a sneak peak of my Twin sister Kikisan :D :D
:oops: thank you. That's really sweet :)

Told Rona about her growing family. She is getting really curious and excited... what's coming next and how beautiful her sisters are.
So, she is sending some warm kisses and hugs to you all :D
lini0722.jpg
lini0722.jpg (406.6 KiB) Viewed 2738 times

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Interesting topic, tho I haven't read it all. But here's my 2 cents:

I did not consider 6YE for my first doll, thought I'd go with WM since they have been around for it seems forever. Figured they would have quite good if not the best designs for the skeleton and TPE, and I really liked their faces anyhow.

So I've got a WM-158, and well she is awesome in short! But the first fingers got lose within a couple of days, and within a few weeks both hands could be considered f*cked; all fingers loose, had some wire pokes, and now they are all turned around and stuff. Don't 'really' care for it (well accepted it), but now I just neglected the hands. Tho when I look back at pics of her with hands...well I would have preferred if they were still functional ;p

This model has been around for ages (well couple of years). And I really think such a standard flaw (cause it seems most WM-158 owners have run into it) should have been engineerd out of the skeleton. But they did not...To be honest, I did know about the sensitive hands, and bought it anyways. But I would have never imagined it would happens so easily. And let's be real here: a doll costs a lot, and if it breaks fast, it sucks. I cannot blame a vendor for a faulty product. But if it did not come out of China, I would have gotten some sort of return on my money ;)

Basically, though I love the doll, I do think WM is kinda shitty in the aspects of communication, advertisement/marketing and design improvement. I mean the other newer models don't seem to have this wrist / hand problem...uhmmm I've got an idea for WM: why not, maybe just think about it, apply the same arm / hand construction in the older models? I might be wrong, but it seems to me you make a skeleton place it in cast-form and pour TPE over it...so why not update the damn model so your customers get a longer lasting product? Shit I would pay 10,- more if it is about the money...

So what I actually wanted to say LOL: I've not really delved into it that much, but it seems consent is that 6YE actually improves, while well for me it seems WM really does not seem to bother to listen to their clients / read this forum for example. I've been looking at Jazzmine from Doc and just now their product line 160-170cm a bit and goddamn man these 6YE models look really good! Some pretty heads as well!

I was kinda planning to get a WM-168E or WM-170H, when I might get a second doll, but am starting to lean to 6YE models since the last hour or so ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

MannyKin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MannyKin »

Being completely new to the doll scene this thread was helpful in pointing out some of the improvements and advancements that 6YE is making with the dolls. I don't know a lot about the different manufacturers so this thread helped a great deal.

If they now are able to address the wrists and hands issues mentioned here it sounds like a doll that I would consider for my next doll. Now I hope that the YL that I have coming doesn't have issues like those mentioned and is a good first doll.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There are pros and cons in all aspects of life.
People want dolls with better fingers and you deserve so, but I can tell you that dolls w/o hinged wrists will NOT have the same dislocation problems you are seeing on the Jinsan dolls and it is not just the 158 model, fair enough?
Aphradesia is a WM 170 H cup, 6 months old, hinged, MINT condition, all fingers.
Yu is a 163 WM, hinged wrists, about 1 year old, no dislocated fingers but twisted
Nyoko is a 148 YL, wired wrists, not one dislocated finger.
She is two years old.
Eve is a 155YL, hinged wrists and 6 bad fingers.
She is 1 year old and I can tell you the wires in the fingers of new Jinsan dolls are thicker, but that does not mean they are welded on any better, does it?
Right now, 6YE does not have hinged wrists.
That is not that big of deal.
And when they do have hinged wrists, they will not make the same mistake Jinsan did.
6yE is very smart and leading the way for innovation, but Rome was not built in one day, right?
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Attachments
Aphradesia.JPG
Aphradesia.JPG (837.42 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
YU.JPG
YU.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2660 times
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
EVA.JPG
EVA.JPG (867.86 KiB) Viewed 2660 times

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Agree, 6Ye is superb as a good first doll. They make excellent skeleton, as a beginner (even for doll expert), you would want your dolls move like a dream, you would also wanna get rid of the gooseneck nightmare, 6Ye did it. 6Ye is the first TPE maker to solve these both problems, they make amazing ball-joint skeleton and neck, they also invented the super quick head connector. Just these 2 advancements, 6Ye deserves the name of best first doll brand.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

m00zes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by m00zes »

Here's a 'newbie' rating of my first doll ever: a 6YE 166cm A-cup with N16 head.

I'm throwing it all out there as there's no form to fill in. Please bear in mind she's only arrived a week ago.

Packaging: She was in mint condition when she arrived, package was sturdy. She had so much foam around her precious body it took me a long time to unpack her. Head was packed even better. Would suggest bigger 'fragile' and 'This side up' stickers on the box. :thumbs_up:

Smell: I didn't like the smell at first, first night i woke up with a headache. So i washed her a few times more. Must say she still has a faint smell now but it's getting better. Added a drop of perfume on her hair and it masks the TPE smell. I assume she will lose the smell completely after a while. :thumbs_up:

Softness: She feels very soft after powdering, since she's my first doll i can only compare to RG: it's not the real thing but it comes close enough for me. :thumbs_up:

Body: I noticed an imperfection on her belly. It's not really very visible and almost impossible to feel. I feel it adds a bit more realism to her otherwise perfect body. Amazing details. Feeling her body trough clothes is very realistic once she's warmed up a bit. Also want to mention 6YE did a great job on realism when i compare them to other brands measurements. She looks like a real woman, not some caricature. :thumbs_up:

Head: Absolutely stunning, very nice and detailed. In dimmed lights she looks like a real girl with her brown eyes staring in mine. I kiss her so i'm not using the head for penetration. New neck attachment works like a charm and the neck is easy to move in all directions. :thumbs_up:

Arms and legs: Her arms look a bit thin, and they move kinda funny sometimes. Slight visual of a seem on the inside of her arms. Her legs are amazing length but they are a bit thin for my liking. Maybe add a bit of flesh to her calves for realism. :thumbs_up:

Hands: i was warned about this, and they are as expected. Not very realistic, they bend awkward and need to be protected. On par with other brands i guess. :thumbs_down:

Feet: non-standing option. I'm not a foot fetish person but her feet are very soft and a blessing to touch, toes are wobbly but i expected this. :thumbs_up:

Skeleton: Since i have no experience with other dolls i went for the normal tightness on the joints. Moving her limbs around requires a bit of power but i think it will become better. Her back joint is very hard to re-position, might be because of the learning curve or because i'm afraid i will hurt her. I know she can arch her back forwards/backwards but i wonder if she can twist left/right (anyone can enlighten me on this?). She has a screeching noise coming from her right hip/leg joint tho. Might be possible to fix that but it's not annoying me (yet) :thumbs_up:

Orifices: Labia looks realistic and feels great, Anus looks slightly less detailed, but on par with other manufacturers. Vulva placement is a bit unrealistic but not an issue. Went with an insert so can only comment on her backdoor: her anus feels great, not too tight just perfect. I won't use it tho as cleaning this orifice is to much hassle for me. :thumbs_up:

Insert: It's almost impossible for me to enter her with the insert where it belongs. I even have a hard time penetrating the insert when it's outside the body. I'm built slightly above average (pics available if needed, send pm with paypal info) :lol: Overall this is the worst part for me. :thumbs_down:

Summary: overall i'm very happy with her. For me she looks/feels great for cuddling and anal. 6YE did a outstanding job. A lot more pro's than con's.

My suggestions for 6YE:
what i think needs your immediate attention: create inserts in different sizes (wideness mostly, depth seems ok). "One size fits all" doesn't work for some of us due to difference between races, i cannot begin to imagine how a full-sized African male would feel with your inserts. I don't think this is a great cost for you to build a few sizes, and i think you will make your customers happy with this easy fix.

For the future i would suggest maybe a bit more detail to the lower legs (calves) and maybe look into placement/angle of front orifice. Another thing i would greatly enjoy is a moaning function (preferably linked to a motion detector if possible) and maybe a built-in heating system for those long winter nights.

Last on my wishlist: create a sleeping version of your most popular heads (like WM do).

My 2 cents

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi m00zes,

That's a really nice NEWBIE review
If there would be a poll for "NEWBIE of the year" i vote for you :mrgreen:

Amazing beautiful picture, the A-cup tits look just perfect - WOW
Great Bumble Bee stockings :D
Hope to see more pics soon!

Roona
_

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

avante wrote:Interesting topic, tho I haven't read it all. But here's my 2 cents:

I did not consider 6YE for my first doll, thought I'd go with WM since they have been around for it seems forever. Figured they would have quite good if not the best designs for the skeleton and TPE, and I really liked their faces anyhow.

So I've got a WM-158, and well she is awesome in short! But the first fingers got lose within a couple of days, and within a few weeks both hands could be considered f*cked; all fingers loose, had some wire pokes, and now they are all turned around and stuff. Don't 'really' care for it (well accepted it), but now I just neglected the hands. Tho when I look back at pics of her with hands...well I would have preferred if they were still functional ;p

This model has been around for ages (well couple of years). And I really think such a standard flaw (cause it seems most WM-158 owners have run into it) should have been engineerd out of the skeleton. But they did not...To be honest, I did know about the sensitive hands, and bought it anyways. But I would have never imagined it would happens so easily. And let's be real here: a doll costs a lot, and if it breaks fast, it sucks. I cannot blame a vendor for a faulty product. But if it did not come out of China, I would have gotten some sort of return on my money ;)

Basically, though I love the doll, I do think WM is kinda shitty in the aspects of communication, advertisement/marketing and design improvement. I mean the other newer models don't seem to have this wrist / hand problem...uhmmm I've got an idea for WM: why not, maybe just think about it, apply the same arm / hand construction in the older models? I might be wrong, but it seems to me you make a skeleton place it in cast-form and pour TPE over it...so why not update the damn model so your customers get a longer lasting product? Shit I would pay 10,- more if it is about the money...

So what I actually wanted to say LOL: I've not really delved into it that much, but it seems consent is that 6YE actually improves, while well for me it seems WM really does not seem to bother to listen to their clients / read this forum for example. I've been looking at Jazzmine from Doc and just now their product line 160-170cm a bit and goddamn man these 6YE models look really good! Some pretty heads as well!

I was kinda planning to get a WM-168E or WM-170H, when I might get a second doll, but am starting to lean to 6YE models since the last hour or so ;)
Interesting. It sounds like you got the old "bass worm" fingers. 8O Could you provide a picture of the hands? I have not encountered them on any 2016 and later Jinsan dolls. However, my 2015 WM155 has those, and she has 9 broken fingers! :uhoh: And that is just from moving the fingers. They never could hold anything. However, the fingers on my 3 2016 and later dolls (2 are over a year old) are all unbroken, much thicker and stronger, and they can actually hold stuff, provided it's not too heavy. My Real Doll can't hold heavy stuff either, as a comparison. I thought Jinsan addressed this problem with ALL it's dolls, but either they haven't, or your doll was made previously and they just now sold her to you. Bad on them either way. I hope the doll was priced accordingly, because they are well aware of the problem. Jinsan used to make wire wrists and ankles too, but they discontinued them because they kept breaking.
See? I tell it like it is, no matter who made the doll.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Bought my first doll WM158 2016, was getting some of the known issues and learned to deal with it. Heard 2017, that WM just have had solved these issues. So, every time someone ask for that doll generation like WM140,155DD,158,161,163,165 i recommended them because of their great shape, softness and good weight..
Now, the last months i was just reading from new(old) dolls with even the same issues again and again. Mostly the wrist problem, where the fingers got dislocated for nothing, broken necks, loosen joints and easy tearing.
They are all great dolls, but the disappointment could be even bigger than the pleasure. George from XS-dolls was suspending all future sales of the WM161 because of a failure rate over 70%
Then i began to warn only first doll buyer, to take care of these dolls - maybe the price they have to pay for that amazing softness.
But these stories don't stop. And i stopped recommending... while other manufacturers made big steps in development of skeletons and TPE formula.

Technically it could be a problem to fit a new skeleton /wrist with this older mold. New wrist design is massiv, finger wires much bigger.
Maybe costs are even to high for that kind of upgrade. Maybe there is a big stock of dolls without improvement.
On a drop ship doll, who should know what he is getting?
And even a vendor refunds you everything, it means a lot of trouble and lost time. But true is, that these issues are not temporarily. They occur again and again

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS