www.6yedollglobal.com/

How would you rate 6Ye?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How would you rate 6Ye?

Post by Dr Dollinger »

bob7892 wrote:
Thank you Doc :glou:
I really am proud to have such a beauty in my home :D :D :D
David Bowie did a song , that just about sums up how I feel about my Lovely Kireina ( Japanese for beautiful ) :D :D :D :D
https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wow !!
Bob, it's so great to hear and even to see, :wink: that you are just so happy and in love with your sweet Kireina. Her name and the great song fits perfectly :) :)
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Thank you Doc :glou:
I really am proud to have such a beauty in my home :D :D :D
David Bowie did a song , that just about sums up how I feel about my Lovely Kireina ( Japanese for beautiful ) :D :D :D :D
https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wow !!
Bob, it's so great to hear and even to see, :wink: that you are just so happy and in love with your sweet Kireina. Her name and the great song fits perfectly :) :)
Thanks again Doc :D :D :D :D
I am so pleased with her I am planning on adopting Kireina's Twin sister Kikisan :D
She will be an exact copy of Kiri 8O except for her hair and make up :D :D
Kikisan will be more traditional looking with long black hair :D :D :D
Latasha my East European beauty is also being resurrected as a 150cm D cup with the WM #51 head :D :D :D :D
So lots to look forward to :D :D :D :D
And I wil have to get a new camera , as my phone cam can't do her justice 8O 8O 8O 8O
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Begog wrote:Well, Dr. Dollinger, looks like I struck a nerve. LOL! Do you want to hear the truth or not? I didn't hear 6YE denying the wire wrists. Or you. I'm willing to bet I've been around more 6YE AND Jinsan dolls than you have. And I've compared them side by side. Take a look at the Allottapalooza thread and then tell me I haven't. There's a reason I ordered a YL after that, came in a week ago, hardly smells at all, and is SOFTER. And I could have ordered her SUPERSOFT. Nothing I said above is inaccurate. And I could have mentioned the privates being a bit too far forward, at least on some models, but other companies including Jinsan have issues there as well. None of them are perfect. In case you're wondering, I have 5 TPE dolls - 4 Jinsan and a JY. Of those, my 2016 supersoft Jellynew is by far superior. My new YL is next. Could have had a 6YE just as easily. It came down to goose neck issue vs wired wrists. I chose Jinsan. It was close, though. I also have 2 high-end silicone dolls that costed thousands more. Perhaps you should attend a few doll meets and compare them side by side before you go claiming your doll is better.

::

You struck a nerve? My? LOL
I'm not a member of the company - so why should i get nervous begog?
Only by turning the facts upside-down about skeleton and TPE formula??

Hearing the truth? What truth? Your truth?
Same truth you judge and complain against Jy? Ignoring the facts about their henge wrists and TPE quality? Ignoring and denying Anungs review?
Problem was there, JY couldn't defend themselves, because they are not on TDF. So no fact check!

I have 4 jinsan dolls, 4 absolutely different types of softness /smoothness and quality
New Doll House168, new JY Doll, Doll4ever, silidoll and 2 6YE dolls.
When i get the rights to compare each other and try to give my opinion about that? In 10 years membership? When i own 2 very expensive silicone dolls?
Going on a doll meet with a boner and compare there for a day all brands and types??
Climb a ladder to the doll Olympus, to be worth for a vote?
If you like to tell your truth.... fine.. Go on
I'm not a doll manufacturer or vendor. Only a doll enthusiast, like you. So i don't really care

Kindly regards
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

bob7892 wrote:
I am so pleased with her I am planning on adopting Kireina's Twin sister Kikisan :D
Latasha my East European beauty is also being resurrected as a 150cm D cup with the WM #51 head :D :D :D :D
And I wil have to get a new camera , as my phone cam can't do her justice 8O 8O 8O 8O
LOL
Kikisan sounds great :D
Very curious to see and hear more about them all! I love your passion Bob ! :D :D

Roona
_

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
LOL
Kikisan sounds great :D
Very curious to see and hear more about them all! I love your passion Bob ! :D :D
I have a saying Doc ,
Live life to the full and never go off half cocked :wink: :wink:
I am developing back stories for all my girls :D :D :D :D
So watch out for my new thread in Dolls Alive :D :D :D :D
Cumming soon to a computer screen near You :haha4:
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

bob7892 wrote: I have a saying Doc ,
I'm waiting :multi:
Posting some links would be great then :)

Roona
_

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
bob7892 wrote: I have a saying Doc ,
I'm waiting :multi:
Posting some links would be great then :)
follow the link for my reply :haha4:
https://youtu.be/NRrzU5levoY
Ps I used to play this for Latasha , when she kept nagging me too do jobs around the house :D :D :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Lool :thumbs_up:

Roona
_

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
Begog wrote:Well, Dr. Dollinger, looks like I struck a nerve. LOL! Do you want to hear the truth or not? I didn't hear 6YE denying the wire wrists. Or you. I'm willing to bet I've been around more 6YE AND Jinsan dolls than you have. And I've compared them side by side. Take a look at the Allottapalooza thread and then tell me I haven't. There's a reason I ordered a YL after that, came in a week ago, hardly smells at all, and is SOFTER. And I could have ordered her SUPERSOFT. Nothing I said above is inaccurate. And I could have mentioned the privates being a bit too far forward, at least on some models, but other companies including Jinsan have issues there as well. None of them are perfect. In case you're wondering, I have 5 TPE dolls - 4 Jinsan and a JY. Of those, my 2016 supersoft Jellynew is by far superior. My new YL is next. Could have had a 6YE just as easily. It came down to goose neck issue vs wired wrists. I chose Jinsan. It was close, though. I also have 2 high-end silicone dolls that costed thousands more. Perhaps you should attend a few doll meets and compare them side by side before you go claiming your doll is bette

You struck a nerve? My? LOL
I'm not a member of the company - so why should i get nervous begog?
Only by turning the facts upside-down about skeleton and TPE formula??

Hearing the truth? What truth? Your truth?
Same truth you judge and complain against Jy? Ignoring the facts about their henge wrists and TPE quality? Ignoring and denying Anungs review?
Problem was there, JY couldn't defend themselves, because they are not on TDF. So no fact check!

I have 4 jinsan dolls, 4 absolutely different types of softness /smoothness and quality
New Doll House168, new JY Doll, Doll4ever, silidoll and 2 6YE dolls.
When i get the rights to compare each other and try to give my opinion about that? In 10 years membership? When i own 2 very expensive silicone dolls?
Going on a doll meet with a boner and compare there for a day all brands and types??
Climb a ladder to the doll Olympus, to be worth for a vote?
If you like to tell your truth.... fine.. Go on
I'm not a doll manufacturer or vendor. Only a doll enthusiast, like you. So i don't really care

Kindly regards
I knew you couldn't let is go. Please define in what way you feel anything I said was inaccurate.
I'm glad you're happy with your doll, but being yours doesn't make her the best, or perfect. Newbie.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Newbie?

Roona
_

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Newbie?
7 months = NEWBIE!
:haha4:

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Begog wrote:
7 months = NEWBIE!
TuT TuT TuT Shame on you Begog :roll: :roll: :roll:
Name calling is reminiscent of a child who has just lost an argument on the play ground :( :( :( :( :(
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

mrmofo44 wrote:I have a 165 F cup Premium Gia on the way, blows my mind how realistic it looks, the skin is beautiful so are the curves.

She's going to blow more than your mind , when she gets home :D :D :D :D
Luck Git :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ps please don't refer to her as an it :roll: :roll: :roll:
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

bob7892 wrote:
Begog wrote:
7 months = NEWBIE!
TuT TuT TuT Shame on you Begog :roll: :roll: :roll:
Name calling is reminiscent of a child who has just lost an argument on the play ground :( :( :( :( :(
You saying he ain't a newbie? I've lost no arguments here. Some people like you just don't want to accept the facts. I never said 6YE weren't good dolls, they are. I almost bought one, but I'm turned off by the wire wrists. Let's discuss what happens with wire wrists:
Number one, you can only bend wires so many times before they break. Kind of like the goose neck on a Jinsan. But you don't bend the neck near as often. These problems need to be FIXED! I'd pay extra. My JY has wire wrists. It's hands cannot be posed because the stiff-ass TPE that doll is made of overcomes the wrists every time. The 6YE is much softer. I WAS able to pose the 6YE hands somewhat (several dolls), but not well, and they make ugly sounds when you try. Me no like. Once they loosen up (and they will), they will have the same problem as the JY. How long they will last depends on how much you move them, just like the neck on a Jinsan. Both are time bombs. Real Dolls don't have these problems, but they cost 4 times as much, so that's an unfair comparison. Jinsan is a direct competitor in the same price range, so that is a fair comparison.
I'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying a 6YE. I think they are fine dolls, with some beautiful head and body sculpts. But, like all other dolls, there is room for improvement. I am merely enlightening the members that the wrists are not ball joints like the rest of the doll. They should be. It's discussions like this that will push them to improve. Competitors will have to follow suit. Isn't better dolls what we all want? If YOU are happy with the wire wrists, please explain WHY.

INFORMATIONS