www.6yedollglobal.com/

Meet Zoe, my new tanned 6Ye 150CM beauty

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
bensig

Re: Meet Zoe, my new tanned 6Ye 150CM beauty

Post by bensig »

The Romantic wrote:What Bensig is saying is the 150 has basically identical leg length as the 166. So standing sex would be about the same. Torso on 166 is much longer, so your faces would be closer in missionary position.
:thumbs_up:

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

bensig wrote:
The Romantic wrote:What Bensig is saying is the 150 has basically identical leg length as the 166. So standing sex would be about the same. Torso on 166 is much longer, so your faces would be closer in missionary position.
So in missionary you can still kiss the 150cm B cup while penetrating with no problem as well ? I am 5'9, so how close would my face be to hers in missionary position. ? I am trying to decide between the 166cm A cup or the 150cm B cup so proportions are important to me, both standing and in bed.

bensig

Post by bensig »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
bensig wrote:
So in missionary you can still kiss the 150cm B cup while penetrating with no problem as well ? I am 5'9, so how close would my face be to hers in missionary position. ? I am trying to decide between the 166cm A cup or the 150cm B cup so proportions are important to me, both standing and in bed.
For your height it might be a little difficult with the 150cm while standing. Her crotch to mouth is 23 inches when she's looking forward. It goes to 25 inches when you tilt her head all the way back.

AddictedToSexDolls

bensig wrote:
bensig wrote:
For your height it might be a little difficult with the 150cm while standing. Her crotch to mouth is 23 inches when she's looking forward. It goes to 25 inches when you tilt her head all the way back.
The 166cm A cup would be easier to get clothes for also it has more realistic proportions ? I need to find more reviews about this doll, haven't found any to make a valid comparison.... I definitely want either the 150 cm B cup or the 166cm A cup just need to find out more about it, side by side photos without photoshop and make up would also help but I haven't found any, not yet at least.

gothic

Post by gothic »

shes a heart breaker alright

AddictedToSexDolls

bensig wrote:Zoe has a new perm she wanted to show off...
This head looks like it was specifically made for this body... I think that's the doll I am going to get after all.

AddictedToSexDolls

bensig wrote:
So the 150cm B doll is taller than the 166cm A cup doll, that doesn't make sense... ?
Same leg height basically, but the longer torso is what gives the 166cm the added height.
How's the TPE quality, does it have that awful smell like the WM dolls ?
The TPE is very good quality. There was a faint smell that wasn't bad, but it went away in a few weeks.
How's the weight of this doll is it easy to position move around ? 57lb is not bad, I was considering the 132 cm version before but mainly due to it's weight which is 33lb I believe, but 57lb is not that much heavier.

bensig

Post by bensig »

How's the weight of this doll is it easy to position move around ? 57lb is not bad, I was considering the 132 cm version before but mainly due to it's weight which is 33lb I believe, but 57lb is not that much heavier.
The weight isn't bad at all. I think you'll be surprised on how light she feels.
If I need to move her to a different area of the house, I'll normally pop off her head (which is so easy to do). That 3 lb loss makes a noticeable difference.

AddictedToSexDolls

bensig wrote:
The weight isn't bad at all. I think you'll be surprised on how light she feels.
If I need to move her to a different area of the house, I'll normally pop off her head (which is so easy to do). That 3 lb loss makes a noticeable difference.
Is it ok to wash the doll in the shower, reason I ask because I know that the TPE has a not so much pleasant smell to it...I will order the standing model so I could just place her in the shower without the wig... and wash her with a bit of liquid soap should deal with the smell right ?

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

"Is it ok to wash the doll in the shower, reason I ask because I know that the TPE has a not so much pleasant smell to it...I will order the standing model so I could just place her in the shower without the wig... and wash her with a bit of liquid soap should deal with the smell right ?"

I believe you would have no problem finding answers to any questions pertaining to doll care and maintenance by using the simple search feature at the top of the forum. Thereby leaving BENSIG post pics of his incredibly beautiful girl "Zoe" and for all of us to fawn over her. Which, of course, is the purpose of THIS thread.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

This was an excellent and a very well orchestrated review! I appreciate the work that went into it. This 6YE model is one of the three vendor models I'm reviewing for purchase, so I have a quick question:

You mentioned earlier in your thread that you have a YL model (and possibly a WM as well). Have you ever placed a WM head on your 6ye 150cm body? I'm curious as to the look, fit and color variation of a WM head placed on a 6ye 150cm frame.

Thanks!
-BirdDoll

bensig

Post by bensig »

Birddoll wrote:This was an excellent and a very well orchestrated review! I appreciate the work that went into it. This 6YE model is one of the three vendor models I'm reviewing for purchase, so I have a quick question:

You mentioned earlier in your thread that you have a YL model (and possibly a WM as well). Have you ever placed a WM head on your 6ye 150cm body? I'm curious as to the look, fit and color variation of a WM head placed on a 6ye 150cm frame.

Thanks!
-BirdDoll
Yes, I have placed WM heads on the body.
Zoe has the first gen neck connector that is threaded for WM (M16) heads, but it is only threaded for 3 rotations.
With three rotations, the WM heads sit a little high. It makes the doll look like she has a long neck (some people actually dig it).
As far as color, the tan does mismatch a little between the 2 brands.
If you're set on getting WM heads for the 6Ye 150CM, you can request to have the doll built with the M16 screw type connector.
Also, if you order tan WM heads along with doll, I'm pretty sure 6Ye will try to color match the body with the heads.
Just make sure you contact a 6Ye authorized seller like Sexy Sex Doll!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Man, nice photos. Especially this one:

INFORMATIONS