www.6yedollglobal.com/

latest and greatest TPE care

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: latest and greatest TPE care

Post by LJ69 »

thanks for the updated tips

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SOFT SOAP RECIPE from Indigo20

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Use an empty bottle and make a mixture of normal hand soap / shower gel and normal water in a ratio of 1:5.
That is your "doll soft soap mixture".
Page 27 of 28 of ???
Yes, I have gone through the entire thread and will pass on the key stuff so 6YE owners will not have to go through what I am.
Jeff and the BCD Girls

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

I read about half of the post in Doll Studio. After a few pages it turned into blah blah blah and my mind goes blank. I'm not a book reader so this will be a great help.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

RC3291,
Sadly, there was too much filler in that thread, but I took one for the 6yE team and went through it all.
Check out
INSERTING THE INSERT
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=87073

and
Please keep the care and cleaning of your TPE doll as simple as possible.

The first day of your TPE doll is the most important day.
Wash the doll 5-6 times for removing the production residues.
That stuff is unhealthy and you should remove it.
Afterwards do a mineral oil treatment, let it absorb and then do the powdering.
Let the doll rest for the night.
The first mineral oil treatment and powdering are working over night (binding left residues).
Next day, wash off the powder, do the mineral oil treatment again, let it absorb and then again the powdering.
Indigo20 page 27 of 28 of ????

and...

For 6YE dolls, I am guessing you will not have to wash that much

But you do not want to just start oiling her
My doll's skin turned black because the production powder was absorbed into the doll with the mineral oil. Here is a post Indigo made regarding my doll back in Dec 2016: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=79046 PLEASE don't make the same mistake I made; my doll is okay now, but it took a few months to purge the production residue from the TPE.
Attachments
IMG_7679.JPG
IMG_7679.JPG (59.05 KiB) Viewed 3238 times
IMG_7680.JPG
IMG_7680.JPG (67.78 KiB) Viewed 3238 times

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Hi all , my doll will be here soon so I want to get this right from the start .
My plan so far .
Doll arrives and is taken upstairs , my doll has her own bedroom with a double bed with a full tamper matres covered by two double white fitted sheets , this is where my doll will be kept .

Day one , sponge bath doll five or six times allowing doll to dry between baths , then wipe doll over with baby oil , allow to dry and powder with baby powder with a make up brush .

Day Two , Sponge bath doll another four or five times , allowing doll to dry between baths , then powder again .

End of week one , sponge bath doll once then powder , Same for end of weeks two and three .

End of week four , sponge bath doll , then apply Vaseline to all joints and cavities and allow to soak in , Sponge bath doll again and allow to dry then coat with baby oil , allow to dry in and powder again .

This will be my monthly routine for my TPE doll . after the first month , week one will be the same as weeks two and three .

Please feel free to leave a comment if I have missed some thing out .

Ps , after all them baths I may have to change my name to sponge bob doll pants , only kidding :haha4:
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

himypeace

Post by himypeace »

I actually went over the original Indigo20 thread and I think baby wipes is not a good idea.
I spent some thing check over all the ingredients of most most popular baby wipe (unscented) on Amazon, I found all baby wipe contains chemical that could break down TPE. When it come to clean the doll, it could be better just use paper towel and simple water(H20) than using baby wipe.
Not interesting in real girl ;)
@Vancouver, B.C.

---Doll currently owned----
JM: 80cm Elf (2012 edition), 75cm (2014 edition), 80cm elf (2015 edition), 110cm (2015 edition), 117cm (2015 edition), 120cm(2015 edition) 130cm (2015 edition), 142cm (2015 edition)
Sanhui - 158cm (2017 edition)
DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

Others: Can't post here ;(

---Previously owned doll---
DS - 145cm (2013 edition)
Candy girl - 136cm (2012 edition)
Sanhui -120cm (2015 edition)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

bob7892,
After day 1, you should not have to wash her 5-6 times.
Please note 6YE dolls will not need as much as some other dolls.
Feel free to go through all 28 pages under Doll Studio.
Baby wipes not a good thing as well.
V/r
Jeff

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Hmm I wish I would have known that about baby wipes. I do soak mine in warm water with peroxide though so maybe that helps. So far no problems with the baby wipes (I only have a few left) will just use something else if it's not safe to use them.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:bob7892,
After day 1, you should not have to wash her 5-6 times.
Please note 6YE dolls will not need as much as some other dolls.
Feel free to go through all 28 pages under Doll Studio.
Baby wipes not a good thing as well.
V/r
Jeff
Thank you for the info Jeff , I have read some where that baby wipes are not good for PTE , I was planning on washing her by hand , and then use a very fine sponge to dab the moister off and some fluffy white towels to finally dry her . It kind of reminds me of NBC drill :D :D :D :D :D
I do have an acute sense of smell , and I was told that 6ye don't smell that bad :D .
I also did quite a bit of research , with help from lots of forum members , thank you boys ( girly giggle ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

I was about to ask the same thing about a new doll. So a thorough bath with either your laundry detergent solution or Indigo 20's soap solution and then a coat of baby oil. I am guessing but since she will get another coat of baby oil on the second day could the first powdering be eliminated if you are willing to let her rest after her long trip? Would there be any benefit to applying Nivea or Vaseline to high stress areas on the initial oiling or is the TPE sufficiently "moist". I noticed that J&J makes corn starch baby powder and baby oil with Lavender and Chamomile scents. Would the small amount of Lavender and Chamomile oils in them harm the TPE.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

RC3291 wrote:I was about to ask the same thing about a new doll. So a thorough bath with either your laundry detergent solution or Indigo 20's soap solution and then a coat of baby oil. I am guessing but since she will get another coat of baby oil on the second day could the first powdering be eliminated if you are willing to let her rest after her long trip? Would there be any benefit to applying Nivea or Vaseline to high stress areas on the initial oiling or is the TPE sufficiently "moist". I noticed that J&J makes corn starch baby powder and baby oil with Lavender and Chamomile scents. Would the small amount of Lavender and Chamomile oils in them harm the TPE.
It's not advisable to use scented sops and the like I normally put them on her clothes or hair :D And yes do powder her on the first day , as the powder will draw all the factory stuff like mold release agent and factory smell's out of your doll , The Vaseline and nivia cream I would leave till the end of the month :D
AS you can now use Vaseline to lubricate your doll , instead of water based lubes , her sexy bits will be sorted anyway . ps don't powder her sexy bits :D :D :D :D

Another good tip is to place your baby powder in a bowl and using a large soft blusher brush , dip it into the powder , tap it to remove excess powder and then apply it to your doll :D :D :D :D :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

gosh this thread explains a few things....

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Should still edit the first post to clarify about the babyoil having to be based on mineraloil/paraffinum, or else people might just buy anything labeled as "babyoil" and ruin their dolls with it.

Here in Sweden most babyoils are based on vegetable oils nowadays, because parents don't like the idea of covering their babies with industrial biproducts. I had to visit several big stores before finally finding a brand that still contained mineraloil. I'm sure this is spreading across most of Europe as well since "eco" is all the rage here.

I encourage anyone who is unsure of what they actually bought to double-check the ingredients!

It's pretty much the same deal as with "babypowder", which can be based on both cornstarch and talc, whereas talc can be very unhealthy to inhale and should be avoided.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nord,
Great point, but I am sorry, too late .
People should easily be able through this two page "CLIFF NOTEs"
Jeff

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

RE: baby wipes,

I found some good ones at my local grocery store. They're called WaterWipes and are 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. They have no odor and work well. I found these just before I got my girl. They're made by Irish Breeze Ltd in Ireland. Email info@waterwipes.com. Be sure to seal them in a plastic bag, once you open the package, as they will dry out in about a month.
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
---- Aldo Leopold

INFORMATIONS