www.6yedollglobal.com/

Fixed vs insert

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fixed vs insert

Post by 1234ryan »

Hi, I was curious if the fixed vagina or the insert is better with 6ye also does anyone now the size like other brands have 2cm and 2.5 cm thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Fixed vs insert

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

1234ryan,
I would go with insert.
1. Inserts are easier to clean vs moving an entire doll
2. The love holes on the 6ye built in dolls are very small
This does not mean you can not keep her dry and clean, just tougher, ok
3. In other TPE brands, there have been issues with the TPE ball. When dolls are made, the spine is exposed, the doll is flipped over and ball glued in. If this ball falls out or there is an opening, MOISTURE can get inside her.
Moisture =MOLD. '
Most vendors would NEVER even tell you that, but that is one reason why BCD is BCD.
Now, I am not saying it WILL be a problem, but it can be and the risks go HIGHER with built in.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials like us!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Fixed vs insert

Post by 1234ryan »

Thank you

INFORMATIONS