www.6yedollglobal.com/

Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Jazzmine - 165 sexBomB
165cm-Big-Boobs-N16-B-Ross-600x600.jpg
165cm-Big-Boobs-N16-B-Ross-600x600.jpg (62.24 KiB) Viewed 31682 times
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/product/rea ... lady-ross/
DSC_0105a.jpg
DSC_0105a.jpg (658.58 KiB) Viewed 31682 times
DSC_0015a.jpg
DSC_0015a.jpg (845.51 KiB) Viewed 31682 times
DSC_0043.jpg
DSC_0043.jpg (777.21 KiB) Viewed 31682 times

REVIEW:

First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
Everything works perfect from ordering to delivery and service.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers (6YE), get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
They have a great passion for dolls and love what they are doing - create their own individuell heads...
Great service & communication, thanks so much Isaac - he is a very nice guy, competent and fast in reaction!
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Online presentation is also pretty nice.

For the pictures you should know, that it was not my intention, to represent every detail of the doll.
You can see more details on Sexysexdoll.com and i will add more pictures in the near future.

THE DOLL :
DSC_0546.jpg
DSC_0546.jpg (525.47 KiB) Viewed 31682 times
6YE Ross - 165cm G-cup Body Spec:

Height: 165cm (5'5")
Bust: 93cm (36.6")
Waist: 55cm (21.65")
Hip: 91cm (35.8")
Under-bust: 66cm (25.98")
Weight: 35kg (77.16lbs)
Anal Depth: 15cm (5.9")
Vagina Depth : 17cm (6.7")
Oral Depth: 15cm (5.9")
Bra Size: 30G
Leg Length81cm : (31.9")
Shoulder Width: 37cm (14.57")
Thigh Girth: 48cm (18.9")

6YE got my first attention when i saw a picture on realdolladdict.com from that 165 body with this head 16.
I call her Jazzmine or Jazzy ;-)
Reminds me of Jasmine James
4d0cd3baaffac23fef849470b414d799.jpg
4d0cd3baaffac23fef849470b414d799.jpg (60.75 KiB) Viewed 31682 times
That face makes the deal for me for shure. Couldn't get her out of my mind. So, the purchase was done after collecting some more infos about the manufacturer, body and their new skeleton.
DSC_0247b.jpg
DSC_0247b.jpg (825.72 KiB) Viewed 31682 times

PACKAGING:
The doll was packed very well. Better than most of the competitors. TNT damaged the box and repacked it again. Nevertheless, the doll was in perfect condition. Well done 6YE

ODOR:
She smells really nice and fruity. Not very strong and not that chemical fruity like JY.
I like it a lot. In my opinion, the best scent of most dolls around. Hope it won't disappear to fast

SKELETON:
Woooooow
This is definitely the most advanced design to date. Better than i ever expected.
The new ball-joint design is just perfect in easy moving, bend and rotation. No stiff joints, not to loose - just perfect for sexual purposes, easy changing of positions and of course for posing.
Waist bending and rotation is a masterpiece. Not comparable with all other brands. All movements are nearly noiseless.
Standing works well, but needs some time to get the right position due to the possibilities of the ball joints and the long legs. But it's fast to learn.

HANDS:
This was the first big disappointment. No hinged wrists, only wired. No ball-joint here.
Hands are really floppy. You can't put much weight on it (no plate)
Seems, like that is the reason why 6YE don't say much about it ;-)
DSC_0586d.jpg
DSC_0586d.jpg (654.04 KiB) Viewed 31682 times

But...
I like them really so much. They are well shaped, nice to the touch, very soft and tender.
If you like a handjob, this is for you! Cause they are floppy, it is even better for shifting . NO joke!
Wires of the fingers are easy to bend and do a nice job. Solid built.
Wrist rotation is also easy and nice. For the real feeling it's all just so amazing.
The question is, how long they will last without breaking. Depends on design, the material of the wires and the use.
After several weeks, not a single negative thing occurred. I'm very impressed.

Honestly, even if 6YE change the design to hinged wrists, i really don't know, if i would get happier..
My lovely WM160 has hinged wrists, after 4 weeks the left wrist get totally loosen, without forcing that. Wrist rotation isn't so easy and quick.

SKIN/TPE :
Not to soft and not to firm. Durable & solid soft material.
But after oiling and powdering - woooooow again
AWESOME - feels so smooth and real, not easy to compare with other brands. Outstanding!
It's one of these dolls, that you can't stop touching.

LEGS:
Loooooooooooooong
I'm not a big friend of thin legs, but the shape & details of knees, legs and feets are really beautiful. Like the hands, fingers and of course vagina, labia & anus.
DSC_0525.jpg
DSC_0525.jpg (758.71 KiB) Viewed 31682 times
Wigs are cheap, with big loss of hairs. But they are nonetheless very useful and look pretty nice.

Conclusion : A BomB
DSC_0582.jpg
DSC_0582.jpg (804.34 KiB) Viewed 31682 times
This is by far the best doll for sexual purposes that you can get. Skin feels amazing real - in & out, movement of the skeleton is just a dream, weight is for that height good to handle.
The head/face is just the door for that purpose. But not only for that. I totally love this face, like you can see :-)
For easy posing it's again the skeleton what counts most. Seems very durable.
6YE sets some impressing new standards in details and skeleton. Would hard to beat in the near future.

Have i mentioned that i love her hands? :lol:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Some more...
DSC_0161a.jpg
DSC_0161a.jpg (647.66 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
DSC_0231b.jpg
DSC_0231b.jpg (853.48 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
DSC_0171.jpg
DSC_0171.jpg (883.27 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0026.jpg (750.4 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
DSC_0487x.jpg
DSC_0487x.jpg (479.76 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
DSC_0051.jpg
DSC_0051.jpg (145.76 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
DSC_0010b.jpg
DSC_0010b.jpg (892.8 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
DSC_0140.jpg
DSC_0140.jpg (759.49 KiB) Viewed 31672 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am willing to bet that people will have less problems with fingers being dislocated on these dolls vs the ones made at the WM factory.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

bensig

Post by bensig »

Thanks so much for your review and pictures!
I'm torn between purchasing a 6ye doll and a WM.
Everything sounds so great on the 6YE. I'm just wondering on the longevity of the fingers/wrist now.
Wire vs rotating plate. I'm wondering if the finger wires are wrapped around a larger wire used for the wrist.
Either way, your Jazzmine is stunning!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Congratulation! She looks awesome in your photos.

Thanks for your compliment! We always try to bring the best experience to our customers and finally our efforts get approved by TDF. :D

We agree that 6Ye skeleton is amazing, so far the best we have seen. Their TPE formula is awesome as well, very durable and smell amazingly pleasant.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I am willing to bet that people will have less problems with fingers being dislocated on these dolls vs the ones made at the WM factory.
Yeah, that's what i am thinking by myself.
Most fingers of a year old WM158 are totally dislocated, despite of all careful use
But the new jinsan design of the wires are much stronger and way thicker. Bending isn't easier and no one knows what's in a year...

Roona
_

JOSH256
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JOSH256 »

Thanks much for those review and pictures!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

bensig wrote:Thanks so much for your review and pictures!
I'm torn between purchasing a 6ye doll and a WM.
Everything sounds so great on the 6YE. I'm just wondering on the longevity of the fingers/wrist now.
Wire vs rotating plate. I'm wondering if the finger wires are wrapped around a larger wire used for the wrist.
Either way, your Jazzmine is stunning!
I would be glad to help some people for deciding which doll to choose, because i can possibly compare most newer brands + know, how hard it could be, to make a right decision
This doll is outstanding in many aspects..

Maybe, you got something wrong. My fault
The wrist rotation is not wired, or better - not alone.
The main wrist rotation is moved from the lower arm by a joint. Like most newer dolls.
But the wires can take an additional position, where a hinge is rather limited.

Roona
_

Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roman62 »

How about the TPE smell compared to WM doll? Is 6Ye doll better?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Roman,
My new doll had basically no smell. A very slight fruity smell.
As far as fingers, the wires on the jinsan dolls is thicker for sure, but it is how they are secured to the hand bone is the problem that needs to be addressed.
V/r
Jeff

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Roman62 wrote:How about the TPE smell compared to WM doll? Is 6Ye doll better?
Think i have a rather good sense of smell. Sometimes more a burden than a gift. :cry:
So, dolls odor is an important aspect for me. WM/YL/OR are no way better than 6YE, in best case near odorless after a while. It's more some kind of chemical smell. But you can affect it a bit, through a perfumed washing lotion.
Like i mentioned in the review, my 6YE doll smells nice & fruity - it gives her a really sexy sweet character. Not very strong. Combined with the fragrance of parfum in her hair.... :angel:

Roona
_

Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roman62 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
Roman62 wrote:How about the TPE smell compared to WM doll? Is 6Ye doll better?
Think i have a rather good sense of smell. Sometimes more a burden than a gift. :cry:
So, dolls odor is an important aspect for me. WM/YL/OR are no way better than 6YE, in best case near odorless after a while. It's more some kind of chemical smell. But you can affect it a bit, through a perfumed washing lotion.
Like i mentioned in the review, my 6YE doll smells nice & fruity - it gives her a really sexy sweet character. Not very strong. Combined with the fragrance of parfum in her hair.... :angel:
wow finally there is a TPE brand which can produce odorless dolls!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Nah.... that's not, what i was saying..

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Red hair Girl
DSC_0297.jpg
DSC_0297.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 30990 times
Attachments
DSC_0293.jpg
DSC_0293.jpg (559.34 KiB) Viewed 30990 times

Roona
_

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

Thanks, for the unvarnished review. seriously considering
Adoption of one of these beautiful women

Peace

INFORMATIONS