www.6yedollglobal.com/

Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

Post by Dr Dollinger »

argo1 wrote:I wonder how's the joint going? Does it become too loose?
What make up to use for her lipstick? It looks like some kind of permanent paint?

Joints doing well. No loosen at all. Ball-joints does have less problems with wearing than henged joints. But they will, later as sooner.. But normally they last a very long time. Possible, that it makes some noise after a period of time. Like henged joints

For makeup i use all kinds of waterproof lipsticks, lipliner and lip gloss. Most works ok, but it's not easy to find the perfect one.
Got some expensive permanent lipliner pens. They are permanent, but only on your lips and fingers - smearing on the doll :evil:
If you are interested, then i could give you some more details on the things i'm still using..

ImageImageImageImage
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

jimjamz wrote:The 6Ye 165cm F cup doll looks phenomenal. My question is about hollow vs. solid breasts, besides weight of course. I've read many opinions and observations from owners of other TPE dolls and they seem to be all over the map regarding realism, firmness, jiggliness and all that. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the difference is on these newer Premium models from 6Ye.

Welcome on TDF jimjamz!!

What was your question again? :mrgreen:
Hollow vs solid breasts?
In relation to 6YE Premium breasts? Or what the difference is between 6YE hollow or solid?
First of all, this question depends on several things:
Breast size, material, softness of the TPE
The bigger the boobs, the more sense makes the hollow breast design.
On my 6YE 150D(solid), the tits feeling great. 6YE uses an amazing TPE formula. No air pocket needed
Would be nice, if my Jazzmine would have hollow tits.
My WM160 (D-cup - hollow) TPE formula is very firm, pocket & tits feeling not very real. Unfortunately disappointing
On the WM158(D) and YL148(D) both tits are hollow. Feeling is really great.

Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

jimjamz

Post by jimjamz »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
jimjamz wrote:The 6Ye 165cm F cup doll looks phenomenal. My question is about hollow vs. solid breasts, besides weight of course. I've read many opinions and observations from owners of other TPE dolls and they seem to be all over the map regarding realism, firmness, jiggliness and all that. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the difference is on these newer Premium models from 6Ye.

Welcome on TDF jimjamz!!

What was your question again? :mrgreen:
Hollow vs solid breasts?
In relation to 6YE Premium breasts? Or what the difference is between 6YE hollow or solid?
First of all, this question depends on several things:
Breast size, material, softness of the TPE
The bigger the boobs, the more sense makes the hollow breast design.
On my 6YE 150D(solid), the tits feeling great. 6YE uses an amazing TPE formula. No air pocket needed
Would be nice, if my Jazzmine would have hollow tits.
My WM160 (D-cup - hollow) TPE formula is very firm, pocket & tits feeling not very real. Unfortunately disappointing
On the WM158(D) and YL148(D) both tits are hollow. Feeling is really great.

Thank you. Yes I was specifically asking about 6YE Premium breasts, in the D to F range.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She looks fantastic in that grey wig

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Jazzmine was complaining about feeling neglected, so i'm throwing some pics in :wink:

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Roona
_

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

WOW..

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

She's has one of the prettiest faces. And I love the last set of shots from above. Super sexy.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Bombs away! :D :thumbs_up:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

QL57812 wrote:She's has one of the prettiest faces. And I love the last set of shots from above. Super sexy.
Thanks man
Honestly, you won't believe it. But doing makeup on this beautiful face isn't always easy. One false stroke on the lips can ruin everything.
On the other side, i did not have more meaningful and profoundly looking pictures and magic moments with any other face. (i have far more than ten heads)
For me is the face the door to the doll. That's the reason, why most of the pictures are focused first on the head

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
QL57812 wrote:She's has one of the prettiest faces. And I love the last set of shots from above. Super sexy.
Thanks man
Honestly, you won't believe it. But doing makeup on this beautiful face isn't always easy. One false stroke on the lips can ruin everything.
On the other side, i did not have more meaningful and profoundly looking pictures and magic moments with any other face. (i have far more than ten heads)
For me is the face the door to the doll. That's the reason, why most of the pictures are focused first on the head

I so get that, get lost on the face of my doll as well. A couple of times even resulted in wanting to take pictures of her in a new dress or something, only to find out I've like 1-2-3 of the dress and +20 of her face :o
Mine has D's, which are great, but you can look past them. For me watching pics of Jazzmine is a bit different...

Though I know I just saw quite a couple shot's with Jazzmines cute face, and I can say for sure she has green eyes and that black-grey wig fits her great, really the only thing my conscious brain registered was tit-tit-two tits, more tits, really awesome tits :D
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Haha
I think, first the face arouse your interest to watch her again
Then you see only her tits and your subconscious mind bring both together.

Imagine this face -
QQ图片20170424202345 (1).jpg
QQ图片20170424202345 (1).jpg (14.79 KiB) Viewed 3070 times
would you get the same feelings for her tits?? :mrgreen:
I know, that's a matter of taste. For me, it would be a serious problem

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

So! A New wig, new style, new look.

Roona
_

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Great photos of Jazzmine! Your review has helped me a lot and I will be buying a 6YE doll from sexysexdoll.com very soon.

INFORMATIONS