www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

Post by stacy718 »

No rotation is not for me! I need dolls that are expressive for the purpose f photography.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yes, can fully understand that. That limits her expression of the hands unfortunately.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

bob7892 wrote: I am hoping that the new ball joint , on the 6ye skeleton will also improve on this , thus adding to the longevity of our dolls :D :D :D :D
As for the fingers , the addition off end caps on the finger wires , would go a long way to improving the hands , and would not cost that much to implement .
I am not sure but I think I read some where that 6ye are using thicker wires for the fingers now.
And maybe the addition of wires for the toes might also help :D :D :D :D :D
I'm really curious, what you like to say about your new doll Kiriena - especially in comparison with your silicone doll
Finger wires aren't thick like new jinsan wires, but so much easier to bend. Feeling of the hands is great. You'll love them :-)
Toe wires would be nice as well, in particular for the big toe
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Thanks Dr. Dillinger for your response. I didn't mean to imply you weren't in favor of progress - I know better. I also appreciate the insight you shared about your 6YE. I've never owned one, but have been camped on their site for awhile, and am now in my research phase to read what owners are saying. Larger diameter wire fingers (more wires spiraled, not solid) is encouraging. I'm all for that even on the hands of small dolls. I think caps on the end of the wires is a brilliant suggestion. At first I pictured metal caps, but just dipping them in liquid rubber like what's found in hardware stores to dip tool handles into, would conform to the wires & feel more natural when holding her hand (probably same as what you were thinking).
Am also a big fan of wires in the toes. I was surprised & disappointed my JY166 muscle doll, as beefy as she was, didn't have any while my petite WM140 does. I found that very odd (it's the small details like wires in toes that make the difference).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Meso wrote:Thanks Dr. Dillinger for your response. I didn't mean to imply you weren't in favor of progress - I know better. I also appreciate the insight you shared about your 6YE. I've never owned one, but have been camped on their site for awhile, and am now in my research phase to read what owners are saying. Larger diameter wire fingers (more wires spiraled, not solid) is encouraging. I'm all for that even on the hands of small dolls. I think caps on the end of the wires is a brilliant suggestion. At first I pictured metal caps, but just dipping them in liquid rubber like what's found in hardware stores to dip tool handles into, would conform to the wires & feel more natural when holding her hand (probably same as what you were thinking).
Am also a big fan of wires in the toes. I was surprised & disappointed my JY166 muscle doll, as beefy as she was, didn't have any while my petite WM140 does. I found that very odd (it's the small details like wires in toes that make the difference).
Dipping the fingers in rubber , sounds like a good idea , but would be awkward and expensive to implement , and would require a separate process , as it is TPE dolls are made from a single injection moulding , Just adding the metal end caps , won't make the fingers feel any more realistic , but It would put an end to all those annoying finger pokes :)

Doc , Kiriena Is due home on the 19th , so as long a the horrid people at customs don't delay her :evil: , I wll be able to do a comparison for you , Is there anything in particular you want me to look at :?:
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

bob7892 wrote:
Dipping the fingers in rubber , sounds like a good idea , but would be awkward and expensive to implement , and would require a separate process , as it is TPE dolls are made from a single injection moulding , Just adding the metal end caps , won't make the fingers feel any more realistic , but It would put an end to all those annoying finger pokes :)
Dipping the 'fingers' in rubber .. I think they're referring to dipping the finger WIRES in
rubber. That would be very inexpensive and done after the welding stage, but before
any molding is done.
Probably be less expensive to buy plastic caps, though. They're often sold to protect
the threads on the end of bolts. I forget how much they are, but it wouldn't surprise
me if it is only a few dollars for a gross.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Mark Spencer wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Dipping the 'fingers' in rubber .. I think they're referring to dipping the finger WIRES in
rubber. That would be very inexpensive and done after the welding stage, but before
any molding is done.
Probably be less expensive to buy plastic caps, though. They're often sold to protect
the threads on the end of bolts. I forget how much they are, but it wouldn't surprise
me if it is only a few dollars for a gross.
That might work for silicone dolls as they are cured by an agent , and don't require heat to cure . :D
TPE is a thermoplastic and is either injection or blow moulded at high temps in excess of 140 degrees , so plastic and rubber would melt in the molds :(
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

bob7892 wrote:
That might work for silicone dolls as they are cured by an agent , and don't require heat to cure . :D
TPE is a thermoplastic and is either injection or blow moulded at high temps in excess of 140 degrees , so plastic and rubber would melt in the molds :(
Not necessarily.. you just want a material with a higher deflection temperature.
I'm sure there's a lot of choices..

Besides, blow molding or injection molding use high temps to melt the TPE.
By the time it reaches the mold surface, the temp is lower. Otherwise it would
run down the mold, and then they might just as well pour it instead.
It's a balancing act, but I don't think temp is an issue for the plastic tips.
Steven Wright

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Had my science head on again today :D and have been investigating Injection moulding techniques :D .
I was surprised to find out that the system uses a compression screw to generate the heat needed to liquefy the The TPE
I have also learnt that when the TPE has melted it is injected into the mold , this process takes a matter of seconds , and the TPE is in a hot liquid state , the air in the mould is pushed out though exclusion vents , that are finer than a human hair , as the TPE is still in a viscous state , this prevents The TPE from exiting the mold .
There is also an exit point that allows excess TPE to leave the mold .
Plastics also have a poor transmission of heat , so they remain hot for quiet some time , I am not sure which method TPE doll producers use to cool their moulds , they can be left to cool on there own or A system of channels is incorporated into the mould , through which a cooling agent is pumped .

There is a process were a harder plastic is pre moulded and placed into the final Mould , then a softer plastic is injected around it to form the finished product , soft touch computer keys being a good example .

So here's my Idea :idea:
PUT the doll skeleton in mould one , this can be shaped to form a rubber core simulating bone or mussel shapes , then once cooled place the skeleton into the second mould and inject the softer TPE to form the final product .

This would give the appearance of an ultra realistic body , but would be expensive to produce , and may also add to the weight of the doll . :D :D :D :D

And the whole idea came from the lack of ivory to make billiard balls :D :D :D
Option two ,
Using blow moulded techniques to form a hollow jointed skeleton structure , kind of like using a hollow barbie doll , covered with TPE , this would reduce weight ,as the doll core would be hollow , and negate the use of a solid skeleton , this would be really expensive as you would require a separate mold for each part of the doll . The technology to do this is readily available and may be the future of doll production :D :D :D :D :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

bob7892 wrote:Had my science head on again today :D and have been investigating Injection moulding techniques :D .
I was surprised to find out that the system uses a compression screw to generate the heat needed to liquefy the The TPE
I have also learnt that when the TPE has melted it is injected into the mold , this process takes a matter of seconds , and the TPE is in a hot liquid state , the air in the mould is pushed out though exclusion vents , that are finer than a human hair , as the TPE is still in a viscous state , this prevents The TPE from exiting the mold .
Plastics also have a poor transmission of heat , so they remain hot for quiet some time , I am not sure which method TPE doll producers use to cool their moulds , they can be left to cool on there own or A system of channels is incorporated into the mould , through which a cooling agent is pumped .

There is a process were a harder plastic is pre moulded and placed into the final Mould , then a softer plastic is injected around it to form the finished product , soft touch computer keys being a good example .

So here's my Idea :idea:
PUT the doll skeleton in mould one , this can be shaped to form a rubber core simulating bone or mussel shapes , then once cooled place the skeleton into the second mould and inject the softer TPE to form the final product .
This would give the appearance of an ultra realistic body , but would be expensive to produce , and may also add to the weight of the doll . :D :D :D :D

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=86806
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 8&start=15

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

bob7892 wrote:Had my science head on again today :D and have been investigating Injection moulding techniques :D .
I think a water-jacketed mold would be too expensive for these kinds of products,
but who knows? I think the molds are pre-heated, but maybe only to the 60-80° range.
That would cool the material almost instantly, although 'cool' is relative.
Air cooling, perhaps in a walk-in cooler shouldn't be too hard to do.
bob7892 wrote: So here's my Idea :idea:

:thumbs_up:

This is essentially how many things are made, although maybe not with a rubber core.
But it could also be done with lightweight plastics to simulate bone and muscle shape.
And if they could isolate the internal areas that don't need fill and seal them off,
that might reduce the weight. Any area that isn't 'bone' or 'muscle' could be an airbag,
and injection molding is perfect for this. Picture something like the bottles under the
hood of your car.. windshield washer fluid, brake fluid etc.
but it means a complete re-design. That's the expensive part!
Steven Wright

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Wow, nice technical insights here :D :D
bob7892 wrote:
Doc , Kiriena Is due home on the 19th , so as long a the horrid people at customs don't delay her :evil: , I wll be able to do a comparison for you , Is there anything in particular you want me to look at :?:
Hi bob,
hope the customs assholes let your Kiriena directly go and you will receive her tomorrow :) !
I'm just curious, what you think about your first 6YEdoll (first TPE?)
I was reading your beautiful "blind" review with that small cherry nose :D
Just reminds me on my doll

Roona
_

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

I was just typing the last bit I have added to my post ,as you posted yours :D :D :D :D :D
Great minds think alike :D :D :D :D
And between us we may have come up with the next , evolution in doll manufacturing :D :D :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Ikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ikan »

this is up to new level, 6ye surprise!

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

bob7892 wrote:I was just typing the last bit I have added to my post ,as you posted yours :D :D :D :D :D
Great minds think alike :D :D :D :D
And between us we may have come up with the next , evolution in doll manufacturing :D :D :D
HA! We're just a coupla jeenyissiz :razz:

There's many ways to approach the same issues.. the manufacturers seem to
have chosen a common path, while us armchair quarterbacks come up with
others. But it's the people laying out the money who get to decide.. and no
matter what they choose, there will be customers to buy them as long as the
product is reasonably priced and of acceptible quality.
Steven Wright

INFORMATIONS