http://www.climax-doll.com/

So excited, my first doll soon a 160cm

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
RoyFolker01

So excited, my first doll soon a 160cm

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Hello fellas my first post in this site been with tdf for a while but this will be my first post I'm working with BCD I'm getting my first doll ever and that first one I'm proud to say will be with climax beautiful dolls and they're built exactly the way I would want my first doll to be built however I'm seeking a little advice and opinions of those who have a climax doll 160 cm could you please post pictures and tell us about your lady and what do you like best about your lady and why you made your choice

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: So excited, my first doll soon a 160cm

Post by ClimaxDoll »

RoyFolker01 wrote:Hello fellas my first post in this site been with tdf for a while but this will be my first post I'm working with BCD I'm getting my first doll ever and that first one I'm proud to say will be with climax beautiful dolls and they're built exactly the way I would want my first doll to be built however I'm seeking a little advice and opinions of those who have a climax doll 160 cm could you please post pictures and tell us about your lady and what do you like best about your lady and why you made your choice
Congratulation!!!
I hope more players will post pictures here!

RoyFolker01

Re: So excited, my first doll soon a 160cm

Post by RoyFolker01 »

ClimaxDoll wrote:
RoyFolker01 wrote:Hello fellas my first post in this site been with tdf for a while but this will be my first post I'm working with BCD I'm getting my first doll ever and that first one I'm proud to say will be with climax beautiful dolls and they're built exactly the way I would want my first doll to be built however I'm seeking a little advice and opinions of those who have a climax doll 160 cm could you please post pictures and tell us about your lady and what do you like best about your lady and why you made your choice
Congratulation!!!
I hope more players will post pictures here!

Thank you very much the doll that I'm working on again is a 160 centimeter hopefully with African American skin tone and African-American head.
It's unfortunate that we haven't seen such a doll and the 160 centimeters size to which I'm very surprised because you make a fantastic full figured doll and you will find most African American women are curvy and full figured so it would seem naturally you would find a 160 climax can African American skin tone and head

INFORMATIONS