http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by Procrasturbate »

you guys got till 10am tomorrow morning then i am compiling the answers and sending feedback to CLM.

some of you dudes really need to go back to you survey and help me help you. chill with the locker room talk for a moment and talk body parts and words that i can quantify.. like shapes, sizes, slopes, lines, etc...

thus far,
--most say the neck is too long.
--areolas need to be smaller, little puffy-er and more oval (even though ive bee telling you the areolas are going to be huge, oval and made of tpe)
--the stumps need to be more round
--ass need to be bigger (im going to ask him to measure everything right now as it is.. because if this is 41-42" as we all chose, its staying that way. )
--more people thus far say she needs less abs. i think if i can get him to get rid of the V and make it a U, the thighs wont look like body builders..

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

Procrasturbate wrote:you guys got till 10am tomorrow morning then i am compiling the answers and sending feedback to CLM.

some of you dudes really need to go back to you survey and help me help you. chill with the locker room talk for a moment and talk body parts and words that i can quantify.. like shapes, sizes, slopes, lines, etc...

thus far,
--areolas need to be smaller, little puffy-er and more oval (even though ive bee telling you the areolas are going to be huge, oval and made of tpe)
--ass need to be bigger (im going to ask him to measure everything right now as it is.. because if this is 41-42" as we all chose, its staying that way. )
--more people thus far say she needs less abs. i think if i can get him to get rid of the V and make it a U, the thighs wont look like body builders..
same thoughts .

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

I'm pleased with all aspects so far. My only concern is the leg stumps. Will they get in the way and are they spaced widely enough? We dont want to design a doll that ends up being unusable or difficult to enter.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Just my two cents.....

1) Neck is too long, needs to be shortened a bit(we will see when a head is placed there)

2) Areolae need to be SMALLER AND PUFFIER(WAY TOO BIG AND ROUND NOW). Breasts look fine otherwise.

3) The V looks fine. Makes thighs look thick but it is a good look to go with the BIG ASS.

4) The Butt should be wider at the top to match the width at bottom of butt.
the 42 inch butt size agreed upon will be fine but needs to be measured.
Should consider using COTTON FILL in BUTT!!
Will DECREASE WEIGHT AND MAKE IT VERY JIGGLY!!!! THAT WILL BE A WIN WIN FOR ALL OF US.

AnotherDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AnotherDollLover »

Procrasturbate wrote:you guys got till 10am tomorrow morning then i am compiling the answers and sending feedback to CLM.

thus far,

Are they from the pms? I see more people saying they like the current stomach than saying it needs to be bigger?

Trekkie357
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Trekkie357 »

Neck Vote: 2
Neck Notes: I would love to see this shorter.

Shoulders vote: 4
shoulders notes: nice job. Not too small. Not too big.

Arms vote: 3
Arms notes: don't go smaller

Breasts vote: 3
Breasts notes: Don't go smaller, larger is better. Some fill up top would also be nice.

nipples vote: 3
nipples notes: A little puffy would be nice. Areolas could be slightly smaller.

stomach vote: 4
stomach notes: nice leave as is.

front view hips vote: 4
front view hips notes: nice

stumps vote: 2
stumps notes: I thought they would be slightly longer and more rounded.

back vote: 4
back notes: nice

butt vote: 3
butt notes: A deeper butt crack and slightly bigger.

Overall Doll Appearance thus far: 3
overall notes: Doing great guys. Thanks for the work on this.

=================

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

"ass needs to be bigger"?! That does not come from my vote. Please no.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Neck Vote: 2
Neck Notes: Looks too long in photos but need to see it with a head on

Shoulders vote: 4
shoulders notes: great - nice neck and shoulder bone definition

Arms vote: 4
Arms notes: nice and thick arms not skinny like most dolls

Breasts vote: 3.5
Breasts notes: look fantastic - from memory of seeing other molds/prototypes I expect that the breasts will sag/droop slightly more so they will look amazing - i would prefer the breasts to have a big more hang/droop so hopefully the final product has slightly more droop. love the breasts!

nipples vote: 3.5
nipples notes: nice large areola - need to make sure that they are oval with approx 8:10 ratio as previously discussed - also need to make sure that the areola are 'textured' and do not end up looking 'painted on' (like the WM170H) - EDIT - after reading some other posts I agree that maybe the areola is a bit too large in relation to the breast size so maybe reduce by approx 10% and make sure they are textured and oval (ie not fully round)

stomach vote: 4
stomach notes: personally I love the stomach area, reminds me of the WM170M ie huge breasts with sexy toned waist/tummy area. I am also happy if overall group wants a bit more fat/meat around this area. either way (fat/toned) is fine with me but I really like the stomach area as it appears currently - I would much rather keep it like this rather than add weight by making her bigger/fatter. lower weight is MUCH more important to me than having a larger stomach/butt - remember that without the legs to help 'dissipate' the weight evenly, there is a lot of pressure on our backs/spine during cowgirl style, hence it is vital that the weight does not get too heavy ( I know this first hand from having 2 torso dolls) she is already super sexy - no need to add anymore weight in my opinion

front view hips vote: 3.5
front view hips notes: looks great too me. she does look a bit more 'toned' than I thought we asked for but in saying that I think she looks great

stumps vote: 2
stumps notes: looks fine to me but we need to make sure that the final doll can sit/stand on its stumps and be properly balanced - also need to make sure that the vagina area is nice and detailed and not just a boring ugly slit like the WM torso with arms. most importantly we need to make sure that the stumps do NOT interfere with penetration. are the stumps fixed or can they be moved to allow for optimal penetration?

back vote:3.5
back notes: don't really care much about this area - no particular preference so she looks fine to me - perhaps a bit more spinal definition?

butt vote: 4
butt notes: love the butt - super curvy and sexy - don't need to go any bigger - size is big enough as it is

Overall Doll Appearance thus far: 3.7
overall notes: MAGNIFICENT - looks great - need to check to make sure that doll can stand/sit on it's stumps and maintain upright position for photograph and for blowjobs. also need to have a really nice DETAILED VAGINA/LABIA area, similar to the YL dolls vagina, ie a nice meaty vagina with some fullness, not just a boring plain ugly slit like the WM torso with arms, I have this doll and the vagina looks crap with no labia flaps to play with. There was talk that the doll was going to have a vagina/labia similar to the CLM 175cm doll. That would be nice but I really love the YL doll vaginas... yummy... I do NOT want any more weight added to the doll so personally I would prefer to keep the waist and butt as it is rather than making them bigger and adding extra 2-3kgs. I know from experience that the doll needs to be kept down to a reasonable level so rather keep her slim/toned to save a few kilograms. BASICALLY SHE LOOKS AMAZING!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

My only parting comment is that the nipples seem to be positioned a bit too high and are ending up looking too skyward. Most noticeable on the sideways view not so much from the front view looking down.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Mcupplease wrote:My only parting comment is that the nipples seem to be positioned a bit too high and are ending up looking too skyward. Most noticeable on the sideways view not so much from the front view looking down.
I agree with this. It honestly doesn't make s difference to me but if we are going for a more realistic look I believe they should be down a little bit and also moved slightly towards the sides.
Most nipples are positioned towards the outside slightly to assist in breast feeding when cradling a baby. At least in my experiences.
Just two more cents from me.

flying42

Post by flying42 »

MontrealDollGuy wrote:I'm pleased with all aspects so far. My only concern is the leg stumps. Will they get in the way and are they spaced widely enough? We dont want to design a doll that ends up being unusable or difficult to enter.
i concur overall. i'd like to see proc's idea of a u shaped tummy to thigh, and making the ends work without seeming too cartoonish. great video and thanks for the back dimples!!

plump large labia would be welcomed when we get down to it. :wink:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Things are going well with our project. Looking forward to those huge breasts flopping around in my face. YEAAH BABY!

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

LJ69 wrote:Things are going well with our project. Looking forward to those huge breasts flopping around in my face. YEAAH BABY!
:glou:

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Procrasturbate wrote:heres a walk around video.

This looks good guys
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS