http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by LJ69 »

deleted as requested - sorry guys I got a bit off-topic.

we are really close now - a couple of more deposits to go....

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

LJ69 wrote:By the way guys - just came back home from dinner with my lady friend.

This is something that most of us dream about... I get to the door of her house about 5pm and she is standing there jumping up and down at the door saying "I am so incredibly horny...." So within 2 mins of arriving the mouth and fingers were in action and about 2 mins after that the cock was pumping...... dinner had to wait until about 7pm....'

YEAH BABY!
idk if your 18 yr old but im 34 and if i had plans for dinner at 5pm not even sex will stop me from eating first lol. you have to feed me to get the dick.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

9ks2k wrote:
LJ69 wrote:By the way guys - just came back home from dinner with my lady friend.

This is something that most of us dream about... I get to the door of her house about 5pm and she is standing there jumping up and down at the door saying "I am so incredibly horny...." So within 2 mins of arriving the mouth and fingers were in action and about 2 mins after that the cock was pumping...... dinner had to wait until about 7pm....'

YEAH BABY!
idk if your 18 yr old but im 34 and if i had plans for dinner at 5pm not even sex will stop me from eating first lol. you have to feed me to get the dick.
I'm with ya. Lol. I need food and a shower once I get home.
I'll Have my deposit placed in less than 8 hours everyone.

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

Paid, sorry for the delay!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

heres the deposit update.
WE JUST HIT 25 DOLLS PAID!!!

LJ69-2 (deposit paid)
AnotherDollLover-1 (deposit paid)
JongiA-1 (deposit paid)
flying42-1 (deposit paid)
Peonyou101 -2 (deposit paid)
kay99b -1 (deposit paid)
MontrealDollGuy-1 (deposit paid)
MrPlastic-1 (deposit paid)
Rebellious-1 (deposit paid)
sage187-2 (deposit paid)
Vito-1 (deposit paid)
9ks2k-1 (deposit paid)
robbyd-1 (deposit paid)
bdillard3-1 (deposit paid)
Alv82-1 (deposit paid)
Mcupplease-1 (deposit paid)
maverick14-1 (deposit paid)
S13rb25-4 (deposit paid)
jpcbird- 1 (deposit paid)

19 customers / 25 dolls have been paid

IF YOUR NAME IS BELOW WITHOUT A PAID MARK, PLEASE REPLY BELOW ONCE YOU PAY CLM YOUR DEPOSIT

oberyn-1
bentone-1
The Magpie -1

-3 customers / 3dolls have NOT paid
-23 customers / 28 dolls total in Crowd fund
-we have 2 slots still available. reply blow if you want in.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

deposit for FOUR lovely ladies made! srry for the delay!

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

by the way i did not see options for hollow/solid breast or an option for fixed/removeable vaginas when checking out even though they were listed as options on the page. assuming these options will be discussed later? or did i make a mistake?

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

My deposit was made JPCBIRD

sorry for the delay (I was bass fishing in Mexico)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

S13rb25 wrote:by the way i did not see options for hollow/solid breast or an option for fixed/removeable vaginas when checking out even though they were listed as options on the page. assuming these options will be discussed later? or did i make a mistake?
it is my personal opinion that before handing 400$ over to CLM, email them NOW.. or when they try to collect $$ and your dolls turn comes up. START a dialog between CLM and yourself as a customer like you would with any other doll factory. Let them know there are custom items you want to discuss before the doll gets poured/you pay balance.

This part is up to you to handle, not me. I am handling the major look and feel of the overall project, not everyones customs.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

hey guys we got some bad news.

Johnny from CLM ran the numbers on our dimension wishes, and were looking at a 40kg torso (93lbs with head)

This is WAAAAAAAAY too heavy for me and a lot of you who are getting this because its a "lighter option"

CLM was not planning on us requiring so much TPE.
They arent charging us for the extra TPE, however to ship a 40k torso, they are going to need a total of 530 (not 460) to cover shipping, this is an addition 70$.

he said another option was "Fill resin shell into body and leg" with no change to price.

I honestly dont know what this means so i emailed him back already.
I am assuming that since theres no change to price, its making the doll lighter in weight.
But how? The first thing my mind is going to is maybe the "apple core" of the doll is going to be a lighter material rather tpe running solid through the entire doll? anyone ever heard of "Fill resin shell into body and leg"?

after we find out what our 2 options are we will have 4 choices.

-go with the lighter resin choice
-stay at 40kg and pay an extra 70lb
-go back to the drawing board and design the doll to be lighter
-fuck it, everyone gets their money back

for shits and giggles i asked CLM how heavy their original 160cm torso is.. so we can see how much 2 arms, 2 stumps, and 2 bigger titties actually added to the weight. He KNEW we were adding arms and bigger tits from the start. He should had planned the original quote with the NEW SHIPPING WEIGHT in mind. Im hoping for his sake that the elongated stumps and hips/femur skeleton are what added to the overweight.

EDIT!
CLM just emailed me while writing this.

Resin is what they fill the skull with on all dolls.
heres his exact words.

"The "resin shell" like the part inside the doll head.Look at the attachment you will understand.
If put "resin shell" into body and let,not need to make smaller breast and butt,but it will let you have bad touch feeling."
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (6.58 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
So what im getting from this is, the tits and ass can be as we want them, but the resin fill makes the doll lighter. My concern is the phrase
" it will let you have bad touch feeling" i got a feeling that since the toll isnt 100% tpe, its going to feel less like flesh.

i wrote back..

so the resin fills the center of the doll, making the doll lighter in weight?
is there still a skeleton with this option? is the doll still movable and able to pose?
" bad touch feeling." does that mean the doll doesnt feel like real flesh, it feels like TPE poured over a rock?
you still didnt answer: How much does your current torso weigh? kg?

now we wait.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Bad touch feeling is something we DO NOT WANT!
I say forget the RESIN as it will make the doll hard and unpleasant to the touch.
Why not ask Johnny to go with COTTON FILL like in the UNA KAINE DOLL?
Makes the doll much lighter and more importantly SOFTER as well!!
Something has to be done because 93 pounds is ridiculous weight!!
Resin will not be a viable option so let's inquire about cotton filled legs, breasts and ass and see what happens!
We are a bunch of intelligent Forum members and we will figure this out TOGETHER!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

checking on the cotton idea NOW!~

Sooooooo im just a tad upset... but im chalking it up to miscommunication.. or there lack of.

the original torso we started from. i asked CLM on Sept 18th... how much does it weighed. They said 23kg.

I just came to find out.. their torsos.. ARE RESIN~!.... like.. we have been doing weight bad math this entire month... because we all assumed 23kg = a tpe doll. Is this classic bait and switch? i dont think so, sending 2x the weight would require more shopping cost. I personally assumed this doll would weigh 65-7olbs, going off that no arms or stumps weighed 50lb.

i am going to look into this cotton doll.. and present it to clm and see if theyll bite.

Alv82
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alv82 »

This is my personal opinion only, but I'm fine with down sizing the measurments of the breasts, waist and butt. Would be nice to keep the arms and 1/3 leg though. But I'm willing to sacrifice personal preferrence for the majority and price to make this happen. Must say thanks to Proc, Johnny and the Climax Doll team for the effort so far. I know its not an easy endeavour to coordinate this thing, but hey at least if it pulls through I'll have an awesome story of how I obtained my first doll, it was literally a team effort haha!
:glou:

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

so Johnny is disappointed that i told you all of the price difference. I told him that one of our options at this point are pulling out all together, but we want to work this out.. he came back with that he would price match and take the shipping hit on all the dolls, shipping 40kg dolls for the original 460.

though that awesome.. thats 25+ hits of MAJOR shipping cost to him... and i really would rather we found an option where ALL of us were happy he wasnt loosing money and we werent loosing quality.

I have suggested to him the cotton idea. lets see what he says.

AnotherDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AnotherDollLover »

yeah that weight is a bit much, Sort of ruins the point of buying a torso doll in the first place. A lot of full body dolls weigh around the same or even less. I don't really have any good input otherwise though.

INFORMATIONS