http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by Procrasturbate »

update, i am not sure what happened. I sent J the changes and a request for measurements. He got back to me the other day with the measurements... but last night he msgs me .. so does everyone like the doll?

im like uhhh.. you gonna show us the changes?.. .... .. ... .. "give me 2 days"

i think we fell threw the cracks. lol. either way i hope to get pics by weeks end.

sstingzz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sstingzz »

I'm interested! Not a fan of those big round nipples though

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Love the big round nipples
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

vito

Post by vito »

I think she looks great! I also agree with the majority of suggestions that were submitted as recent changes.

I do want to reiterate a concern voiced by a few members in prior posts about the "fuckability" of the doll with those stumps as they are. Does anyone else have a torso doll with a similar structure down there? If so does it interfere with penetration? I would hate to have such a hot looking doll but have difficulty getting it on with her! The boobs are great, but if I can't get into that pussy I'd be verrrry disappointed.

Lastly, I wonder if they can take a photo of the new sculpt next to an existing doll so we can get an idea of relative scale. Seeing it on its own make its difficult to really see how she will look without any relative comparison.

Rebellious
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rebellious »

Totally agree with Vito. If the stumps cannot be moved and are rigid, that distance from the end of the stumps where your hips will meet the doll to her entrance I could see as being an issue. I'm going to guess that's why my WM doll has it flush across the bottom, and they opted for the slit.
My (ever increasing) family....
Kelly - Sanhui 92cm
Trixie - WM 100cm
Sally - Z-One 138cm
Jessica - OR 158H
Meghan - WM 85cm Torso

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

the small wm doll has a slit because its flush... and the vag lays on the ground... floppy vag would lead to torn labia.

again.. as ive said MULTIPLE TIMES.. the stumps are being sliced down even further than pictured, but we still need to have a little bit of Dog bone to keep the vag off the floor.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Procrasturbate wrote:update, i am not sure what happened. I sent J the changes and a request for measurements. He got back to me the other day with the measurements... but last night he msgs me .. so does everyone like the doll?

im like uhhh.. you gonna show us the changes?.. .... .. ... .. "give me 2 days"

i think we fell threw the cracks. lol. either way i hope to get pics by weeks end.
The temperature has dropped suddenly recently in Guangdong,China.Engraver have a cold,I think we are respect the art and respect the engraver.

Anyway,we will make it ASAP,

Sincerely hope that can be sent to you before Christmas.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

It would be WONDERFUL if my dolls could arrive before Christmas. I would be extremely happy if this could happen.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

ClimaxDoll wrote: The temperature has dropped suddenly recently in Guangdong,China.Engraver have a cold,I think we are respect the art and respect the engraver.
Anyway,we will make it ASAP, Sincerely hope that can be sent to you before Christmas.
We do respect the work the artist does, and hope he has a quick recovery from his sickness.
Let me know the details next time so i can pass those onto the group and avoid upset.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

I think with the 99% accuracy the artist has already achieved. I'm happy
We need to tell Johnny if the artist is in Monday morning, do what he can about the small changes and proceed to mold.
Send us a picture of the final sculpt just to see it. No more changes.

If there is any hope of having these for xmas, we need to act now.
Any other small changes are just nit picking and delays.
As we will never get 100% of everyone's vision
I am happy with the 99.9% we have and have told Johnny I'm ready to proceed with my 2 girls.

We need to "sh$t or get off the pot" as the saying goes.
Literally it will be a brand new xmas torso model! The first of 2018
remember Chinese holidays coming soon factories will be closed for weeks.
Just my 2 cents worth

sage187

Post by sage187 »

I hope he recovers that quick, took me a week to recover my cold. Anyway I'm happy with the mold so either way I can't wait to get my doll. Thanks again to everyone!
Selling:
153cm irontech silicone $850 (loose right arm)
viewtopic.php?t=177579 still available for sale!
YL Doll Ultrasoft TPE torsos!
Big boobs & butts!
viewtopic.php?t=174189

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i literally have no idea how these are going to be out by xmas. the shipping ALONE takes a week, so everything needs to be made, painted and PACKED by the Friday the 15th. There's only 1 mold, and each doll takes multiple days to cure.
And the first guy in line has 3 dolls being made. the changes havent been mailed to me yet, and lord knows how long it takes for the mold to be made.

Like.. i seriously suggest coming to terms theres no xmas dolls guys. if something happens and some dolls make it out... it will be a miracle. Honestly, even though im going through a lot of shit right now, i am still willing to wait for a Correctly made doll... rather than something rushed. Rush= lack of quality.

Trekkie357
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Trekkie357 »

Let’s wait and get it done right. Everyone will appreciate the perfect doll they receive.

Thanks Procrasturbate for your work.

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

yeah im also 99% happy as well and NO RUSH! i want my doll to come out as perfect as possible and be well packaged so there's no surprised when she arrives. I hate when i get toys with defects because of crappy shipping

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

I'm sure that Climax realizes that it is in their interest to get this doll to market as soon as possible. While we were debating about nipple angles and aerola diameter, another manufacturer quietly released a busty torso doll almost identical to our prototype (although it is a reworking of another of their own torsos), but no doubt our comments here made the demand for the product apparent. The less patient among us may be inclined to jump ship if production takes too long. Hopefully that will not happen.

INFORMATIONS