http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by Procrasturbate »

OK, we are 18/25 dolls. 7 more to go and we can start this.

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Procrasturbate wrote:
flying42 wrote:

wow who is the first girl. vintage playmate?
ROFL! not at all.. i think shes 23 right now.
Tiffany Cappotelli AKA Tiffany Rose Cooper
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/tiffan ... tabAboutMe
yes, i think you nailed it right first off ~ tiffany is superb. widow's peak, please, and send the snapshot for prototype! :multi:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

We are so close now I can taste it - I am going to have one sitting on my cock whilst the other one is sitting on my face.... Oh to relieve the good old days about 15years ago when I was so good that I could have sex with two girls at the same time....

Guys - I thoroughly recommend getting two of these dolls if you can afford it. The fun of playing with two girls at once is totally overwhelming.... One time I was with a slim size US4/AUS8 pretty blonde girl and the other girls was a super hot brunette with a killer hot curvy size US8/AUS12 with DD titties, once I just started laughing and the girls asked me why I was laughing and I said that "I just don't know where to look - so much pussy everywhere"

And dudes, don't even start me on the two sisters at once....main girlfriend was this hot gypsy type approx 30yrs old, about size US10/AUS 14 with super huge titties approx G/H Cup and the sister a hot woman, late 20's with approx DD titties..... for a lover of huge breasts this was basically as close to paradise as you can get whilst still alive.... more titty flesh than one man deserved... even the wonder from down under LJ69 :multi:

....... oh to be able to step back in time........ :glou: Hey girls - anyone out there who wants to have sex with a fat old hairy guy with a fat stomach in his mid 40's? Didn't think so..... thank God for the CLM torso dolls!

I am going to be one of the crazy old dudes that has 10-20 dolls in my house all with interchangeable faces.

Photograph them....
F-ck them....
and move onto the next one....

Every mans dream................ crazy old doll man...... bring it on baby.....

:plaidskirt:

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Procrasturbate wrote:
oberyn wrote:Yes with 42+ inch ass.
go here and ask for the ass to be upgraded from 40" to 42", i dont have issue with that and we are already asking for the cheeks to be deeper and wider, so we might be @ 42" already.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=90

ill put you down for one?

Im fine with 40 inches.
I'm also fine with 42. Just Putting it out there. (No pun intended)

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

As 1 of the 20 members and counting who have so far committed to buying this doll, I'd like to offer my comments. Most of these are really just re-iterations of what has already been suggested. I think that Procrasturbate is on the money when it comes to the direction of the design. Also Kudos to the manufacturer for being so responsive to customer demands.

Regarding cup size, clearly there are some experts among us, so I'm not even going to go there. All I will say is I like em huge and natural looking (no basketballs please!). The idea of maxing out at a certain size due to clothing limitations is a very valid point, although not important for me personally. However, the breasts should not look unrealistically huge.

Areola size and shape are also important. Perfectly round and flat are very unrealistic. The correct saggyness is also a factor.

The rest of the body should match the bust size - not too skinny arms or waist. One member has suggested a 42 inch ass. Again I wont get into measurements, but a huge as is definitely a plus.

Regarding leg stumps or not, I agree no stumps, as it looks aesthetically more appealing and not quite as amputee-like (although nothing against amputees).

Anyways, thats my 2 cents. I hope this will get off the ground and looking forward to the final result.

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

lol LJ69, enjoyed reading your story of your younger days, boy oh boy... seems like your a lucky man and had lots of fun during your younger years that most dudes could of only dreamed of lol. But like you said why does it have to end when we have such gorgeous dolls now adays to live out whatever fantasies we have and ya having 2 torsos sounds like alot of fun, can be like having sex with two very busty hot twin sisters or two different busty young beautiful girls at the same time and since they are torsos moving them around to whatever positions you like while having fun will be alot easier and save your strength for the fun stuff ^^ haha.

I can not wait either until these start being made for us and start rolling out. People would have not claimed one of these yet are really missing out on one of the best offers ever for a gorgeous torso. I might have to claim one more also for myself before we reach 25 orders, so very tempting... lol

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

just an FYI.. it can be either 25 dolls or 25 people.. so since a few folks are buying multiple, i am probably going to wait until we have 25 people (ending up being 30ish dolls).

seeing as everything is just words right now, statistically someone(s) will end up dropping out without putting their 60$ down. Id rather have a few extra people than just enough and 1 person fucking it for everyone.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Procrasturbate wrote:just an FYI.. it can be either 25 dolls or 25 people.. so since a few folks are buying multiple, i am probably going to wait until we have 25 people (ending up being 30ish dolls).

seeing as everything is just words right now, statistically someone(s) will end up dropping out without putting their 60$ down. Id rather have a few extra people than just enough and 1 person fucking it for everyone.
You are right mate. Getting a couple of extras is safer as statistically, one or more people may drop out.

Remember people, if you are already committed, then please try and contact your TDF friends/contacts and see if you can get a friend or two on board for this wonderful deal. We all need to use some energy now to make this project happening. I still have 3-4 more of my contacts that are considering this doll so I am hoping that 1-2 of them will come on board soon. Keep promoting fellas!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

LJ69 wrote:We are so close now I can taste it - I am going to have one sitting on my cock whilst the other one is sitting on my face.... Oh to relieve the good old days about 15years ago when I was so good that I could have sex with two girls at the same time....

Guys - I thoroughly recommend getting two of these dolls if you can afford it. The fun of playing with two girls at once is totally overwhelming.... One time I was with a slim size US4/AUS8 pretty blonde girl and the other girls was a super hot brunette with a killer hot curvy size US8/AUS12 with DD titties, once I just started laughing and the girls asked me why I was laughing and I said that "I just don't know where to look - so much pussy everywhere"

And dudes, don't even start me on the two sisters at once....main girlfriend was this hot gypsy type approx 30yrs old, about size US10/AUS 14 with super huge titties approx G/H Cup and the sister a hot woman, late 20's with approx DD titties..... for a lover of huge breasts this was basically as close to paradise as you can get whilst still alive.... more titty flesh than one man deserved... even the wonder from down under LJ69 :multi:

....... oh to be able to step back in time........ :glou: Hey girls - anyone out there who wants to have sex with a fat old hairy guy with a fat stomach in his mid 40's? Didn't think so..... thank God for the CLM torso dolls!

I am going to be one of the crazy old dudes that has 10-20 dolls in my house all with interchangeable faces.

Photograph them....
F-ck them....
and move onto the next one....

Every mans dream................ crazy old doll man...... bring it on baby.....

:plaidskirt:
Hahaha!! This is awesome.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey Bentone - maybe you should get 2 dolls mate. Obviously you love dark skin women so maybe a nice dark chocolate girl and a nice pale/white girl then you can have your own private multi-racial orgy!

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

Does anyone know which heads, besides the ones offered by climax, this torso will be compatible with? I read somewhere that WM heads will fit a climax doll, but just wanted to confirm, and if there are any others as well. What size doll is this considered for head sizing? Thanks!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Unless something changes with this head, all of the WM OR and YL heads should fit this torso doll. If you want a head from another company ideally order all of the heads you want in the same order, to ensure that the skin tones match.

PROC - can you confirm that all of our other 'Jinsan' heads that we own (WM OR YL etc) will fit on this new torso?

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

The heads are compatible
Procrasturbate wrote:climax isnt Jinshan... so i doubt any will fit.

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Ya I can confirm the heads are compatible. I own a CLM 160cm doll and I put YL and WM heads on it before and it fits.
Shelbyisking666 wrote:The heads are compatible
Procrasturbate wrote:climax isnt Jinshan... so i doubt any will fit.

INFORMATIONS