http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

Here is another good example of a torso with a rounded lower body, from the 2WM torsos, as mentioned previously. I prefer this to the "cut-off" legs of the CLM torso. Referring only to the general shape of lower body, not size or measurements.
Attachments
torso.png
torso.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1908 times

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Remember guys the lowest point on the body needs to be the vagina because these non legs can't fold out of the way an access could be interfering with
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Mcupplease wrote:Remember guys the lowest point on the body needs to be the vagina because these non legs can't fold out of the way an access could be interfering with
ummm.. not true at all. CLM has no issues with adding hip joins and short femur bones to the skeleton, so the stumps can move.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

MontrealDollGuy wrote:Here is another good example of a torso with a rounded lower body, from the 2WM torsos, as mentioned previously. I prefer this to the "cut-off" legs of the CLM torso. Referring only to the general shape of lower body, not size or measurements.
are all 3 of those pics the WM Gcup torso?

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Procrasturbate wrote:
MontrealDollGuy wrote:Here is another good example of a torso with a rounded lower body, from the 2WM torsos, as mentioned previously. I prefer this to the "cut-off" legs of the CLM torso. Referring only to the general shape of lower body, not size or measurements.
are all 3 of those pics the WM Gcup torso?

Yes

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

I agree with MontrealDollGuy, I really like the shape of the rounded off bottom side just like it shows in those 3 pictures of the WM torso, not only does it look good to me but should feel great also for playtime since there will be no stumps to get in the way of whatever position we want to use the torso in :glou: :thumbs_up:

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Peonyou101 wrote:
I agree with MontrealDollGuy, I really like the shape of the rounded off bottom side just like it shows in those 3 pictures of the WM torso, not only does it look good to me but should feel great also for playtime since there will be no stumps to get in the way of whatever position we want to use the torso in :glou: :thumbs_up:

In addition, my main reason for interest in the torso idea is due to the smaller size. I am not interested in miniature dolls, so a torso is perfect, as it is easier to store. I would be worried about stumps increasing the overall size of the doll.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I have the WM torso doll with arms. She is a fun doll and I can tell you from experience that the rounded off legs are the best way to go. She sits beautifully on top during cowgirl style and the arms really increase the stability (and realism). Hips joints and femur bones would help the lower area and nice articulated spine/skeleton will allow the back to 'arch' which will assist for both doggy style and cowgirl.

The breasts on the WM torso are OK but they are a bit hard/firm and the nipple placement is too high (and areola way too small). This new CLM project doll is going to be vastly superior, all of the best parts of the WM torso but with much bigger and sexier breasts with beautiful 'realistic' areola.

I am really hoping that our new doll has a much more attractive and detailed vagina/labia. The vagina/labia area on the WM torso doll is TERRIBLE... so plain and boring... just a plain slit with no detail at all. Doesn't matter for sex but for photography and visual stimulation, a more detailed vagina/labia would be so much better...nice juicy flaps thanks.....

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

how bout sili new torso doll?

viewtopic.php?f=253&t=85572

for those who like doggy style, partial legs anyone?
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

MrPlastic wrote:how bout sili new torso doll?

viewtopic.php?f=253&t=85572

for those who like doggy style, partial legs anyone?

Would be nice, but the new sili torso is based on a 135 cm full body doll, which is basically a miniature. Our torso is meant to be full size, to maximize breast size and realism. Partial legs would be nice, but at that point its almost a full doll minus knees and feet. If CLM can do that at the price we are paying, that would be great, but Im not sure that would be possible.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

yo my man... i am the one negotiating with CLM. everything thus far that we have talked about is do-able at this price point. Ive stated that we want hip bones and 1/3rd femur bones, and that wasnt an issue.

let me worry about the logistics, you sit back and daydream. =) dont need a misinformative text on these threads.

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Procrasturbate wrote:yo my man... i am the one negotiating with CLM. everything thus far that we have talked about is do-able at this price point. Ive stated that we want hip bones and 1/3rd femur bones, and that wasnt an issue.

let me worry about the logistics, you sit back and daydream. =) dont need a misinformative text on these threads.

Cool, didnt mean to misinform or speculate. If legs like the sili doll mentioned above are a possibility, it might be an interesting option. But I find the stumps on the current CLM torso too short and dont appear to be of much use. Is the sili doll torso an example of 1/3 femur?

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

Procrasturbate wrote:yo my man... i am the one negotiating with CLM. everything thus far that we have talked about is do-able at this price point. Ive stated that we want hip bones and 1/3rd femur bones, and that wasnt an issue.

could you possibly throw the partial leg idea at them? oh and the fat vagina from the 155cm big ass, well if everyone else likes the idea.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i dont understand wth you guys are talking about.. 1/3rd a thigh IS partial leg. the current CLM doll basically has the same stump as the WM torsos but they are cut off where the WM is a rounded alogn with the ass cheek.

and wtf is this sili doll u keep mentioning. post picks

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

Procrasturbate wrote:i dont understand wth you guys are talking about.. 1/3rd a thigh IS partial leg. the current CLM doll basically has the same stump as the WM torsos but they are cut off where the WM is a rounded alogn with the ass cheek.

and wtf is this sili doll u keep mentioning. post picks
if it means trading the arms Im also ok with it.

INFORMATIONS