sexyrealsexdolls.com

Custom WM 125CM Purchased Through SRSD

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Custom WM 125CM Purchased Through SRSD

Post by Mr Franz »

After much research and contemplation, I decided the WM 125CM would be the best compromise for me in terms of weight, overall proportions and beauty. Once I had made up my mind which doll I wanted, it was just a matter of choosing the right vendor. It would be hard to go wrong with any of the TDF approved vendors, but for me, the right vendor turned out to be SRSD. I was not disappointed with them nor the doll I choose.

What I like most about SRSD is there website. Clean, straight forward and easy to navagate. Everything is right there at a glance. Even interactive chat if you get stuck or have a question. That combined with their frequent sales promotions made them the obvious choice for me.

Unfortunately, the WM 125CM is not one of the dolls listed on their site. I almost moved on to another vendor, but luckily, I decided to email them first. Joe, answered right away stating that the WM 125CM was indeed still available, but they no longer listed it because it was an older model and not as popular as WM's more recent offerings. What impressed me the most was, rather than trying to sell me one of WM's more recent and more expensive models, Joe gave me an unbelievable price for exactly what I wanted. Even offering a discount on the standing foot option! As if that wasn't enough, I also got the custom skin tone I wanted and the #77 head, which is not even listed for the 125, looks great btw, at no extra charge!

Blank sheet of paper to my door in a little over 3 weeks! Here's what she looked like on completion. The factory pics don't do her justice though.
factory.JPG
factory.JPG (87.9 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
My doll was delivered via DHL. Now I've had problems with DHL in the past, but not this time. The delivery was on time and the driver actually carried the box up the steep hill to my house on his shoulder, lengthwise and right-side up, even offering to bring it inside! Now that's service. Here's what the box looks like upon delivery and how it's packed.
100_2703.JPG
100_2703.JPG (87.78 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
100_2706.JPG
100_2706.JPG (68.55 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
Ok, enough about the vendor and the delivery guy. What about the doll? When I opened that box, I was speechless. Make no mistake. The WM 125CM is a small doll. Just 4' 1" tall. However, her proportions are spot on. A perfect scale adult doll. Measuring: Bust 26" - Waist 21" - Hips 29" / 67cm-53cm-73cm. Once the head was on and wig fitted, man I can't describe it. I mean, the look, the feel. Talk about your 'Uncanny Valley', I fully expected her to introduce herself! What I like most are the details. From the subtle lines on her palms to the gentle curl of her toes and fingers to her cute dimpled knees to her delicately sculpted collar, wrist and ankle bones. Best of all, hardly any casting lines at all! I mean, you really have to look hard.

As for her more feminine attributes. Her perky, errect nipple, B-cup breasts are IMHO just right. A bit more dense than the real thing perhaps, but they fit the hand perfectly and feel great. As does her voluptuous and slap-able little caboose. Great jiggle all around.

Ok, what about the....? Damn son! I mean, I don't use my dolls for sex, but from a visual standpoint, her little kooter is spot on! Great placement too. Anus, could be better. Just the usual hole, but it 'taint too far away from the other, if you get my drift.

Only flaw I found and it's very minor is the big toe of the right foot. The wire inside seems very near to the surface compared to the other and you can feel the sharp edge. I fear this may poke through at some point, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Only other thing is the nipple and labia color. This is really just nit-picking as the added coloring is not permanent, but I had asked for dark brown for both, but they are considerably lighter. In the preliminary picks her eyebrows seemed way over exaggerated, but in person they're not bad at all.

Her joints are firm to be sure, but not overly stiff and very maneuverable right out of the box. Speaking of out of the box. She did have a slight smell at first. Nothing bad, just a kind of 'new' smell. Two sponge baths later and it's now completely gone though. I've yet to oil or powder her and she's still very supple and not the least bit sticky. One side note. I choose a long black wig from the list that I planned to replace with something higher quality at a later date. Much to my surprise, although as it turns out, it's actually dark brown, not black, it's really quite decent. Combs and styles just like real hair, very minimal shed, fits tight and looks great.

Well, their you have it. One satisfied customer. Doll home and resting comfortably. I must say, she looks much bigger in photos than she actually is. That, I attribute to her great true to scale proportions. :wink:
100_2695.JPG
100_2695.JPG (83.97 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
100_2697.JPG
100_2697.JPG (85.92 KiB) Viewed 2677 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Custom WM 125CM Purchased Through SRSD

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Very Nice Mr Franz, thanks for the review and the share.

She reminds me of a short Michael Burnham(character off the new Star Trek Discovery series - played by actress Sonequa Martin-Green)

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS