It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:21 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

This area of the forum is dedicated to product reviews only. Manufacturer/Vendor experience reviews should be posted in the main manufacturer/vendor forum.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: My first doll
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:05 am 

Hi :) 29.5.2017 my first doll arrived. She is so cute :oops: I choose 100 cm pink short hair with D_Cup ( i will post picture of her when i can :wink: )

It was hard for me to decide if i even want sex doll. I've great family, lots of friends and i think about myself as a funny social guy (I am scared what would they think about me if they find this out.)
But i live alone and i've got nervous when i meet girl i dont know, so my first impressions aren't great :D.
So i start looking for one around 12.5.

I've checked many sites that are selling sex dolls. Like RealDoll or AliExpress and more. I was scared to just send bigger amount of money and just wait if the doll arrive or not.
I didn't know about this forum so i just blindly pick one and it was Sexy Real Sex Dolls. I spent hours choosing and customizing a doll (need to be cheap and cute).
Create paypal account and finish my order. And nothing. I got some problem with payment checkout and i just cannot send money. Then i conntact website customer support.
And just thanks to them i've got my doll. They were very helpfull, fast and friendly. They try to figure it out what is wrong and offered solutions. I successfully send money.
They fastly reply to any question i have :) So i trust them. And it was worth it :)

Now i got mine "Lily" here with me and am happy..
Now when i talk to a girl i dont just think about how to get in her panties because i can finally speak through my mind not my penis :D

I want recommend Sexy Real Sex Dolls for everybody else. They are awesome and their dolls are perfect:)

Ps: Sorry for my grammar :D English isn't my main language.

Pss: I've a lots of questions about how to care of my new doll:) (like: cleaning, which tools use for that. How offten use baby powder, which one. How to store her and many more:D Can somebody answer or redirect me somewhere on this forum ? thx :)

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: My first doll
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 pm 

I assume that you have got a WM doll. Following are the instructions provided by WM to take care of their doll.

HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WM DOLLS

Operating and maintenance instruction

1. Exterior layer is made of high standard elastic property TPE(thermoplastic elastomers) coupling with epoxy resins in firm body support and finely crafted skeleton. All materials complied with national health and safety standards which is harmless to humans and are environmentally friendly.

2. The skeleton and joints allow the model to pose in many positions and styles. With a little imagination, she can be very human. For durability, do not position at highly stretched positions over a long period of time. Although the elasticity of TPE material is marvelous, excessive stretching for long periods of time might result in deformation. Please reposition the model to its original position, with hands rested downward, after use.

3. It is a standard procedure during manufacturing to mount and position its skeleton at precise points. Various supports were attached during the injection process, thus there will be some small fillings to these holes which is not classified as manufacturing defects.

4. Avoid sharp objects or kneading with excessive strength.

5. Strongly advice to test colors fading of dresses prior wearing onto model. Should particular dresses have sign of fading, please do not wear onto model as stain could hardly be removed. We shall not be responsible for its consequences.

6. Do not exposed model under sunlight for long period of time. This might increase aging of TPE material and life spends of the model.

7. Should creasing or pressure mark occurs, may apply warm towel to creased area.

8. Dust and dirt may be cleaned with normal washing detergent, dish washer or foam bath. Clean gently with palm and beware of finger nails and coarse materials which might affect or scratch its surface. When dried, apply with powder provided or corn starch powder. Model will be as good as new again. We strongly recommend periodical maintenance of your model.

9. Should model’s surface experienced scratch, cut or poke, please use supplied TPE glue to seal. Clean defected area with makeup remover before gluing. Make sure defected surface is not in tension when applying TPE glue. Curing time is approximately half an hour.

Profile Send private message  

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]