sexyrealsexdolls.com

Absolutely Fantastic

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
NotRichard

Absolutely Fantastic

Post by NotRichard »

Order a silicone doll about 160 cm tall, expected average experience but got a way better experience than expected. They keep you up to date about your specific doll via email and I was informed about its progress from start to finish. They also responded to any questions very quickly, if not on the same day the very next day. The product is just as good as their service, it looks just like the picture unless you customize your doll to look different. The 20% discount made it the best choice after I have visited more that 20 other websites. I would give them a 10/10 any day, they didn't disappoint. I was not paid to leave a comment or review, I simply felt like they were worth the praise, would recommend you get a doll from them.

INFORMATIONS