sexyrealsexdolls.com

just placed 1st order

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: just placed 1st order

Post by kambui »

scopes666 wrote:I too just ordered from SRSD during this sale. I fell in love with Shirley and picked one out pretty much just like the pictures on the site! (140cm WM, D-cup, head 56, hair 5, tan skin, standing feet, etc etc...).

greentoad, I see you're also in Canada. You ordered yours on the 16th, I on the 13th. I wonder how long it will take for our dolls to arrive. I hope soon because I'm travelling abroad for the 2nd half of December! *Hint Hint SRSD!*
Damn she's sexy. Nice job dude.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

yeah i couldnt pass up the flash deal on her. unfortunately for me irl has had a long string of bad luck. I really hope that this will go smooth. so far SRSD has been great and very active responding to questions and processing the order very fast.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

@Zaborg your string of bad luck is over, man! Just look at your doll she's gorgeous, you'll get her soon she should be shipped off by now right? Did they give you a tracking # yet?

We're both in the same SRSD situation here. I just got photos of mine last night that she's ready! I gave them the confirmation and they should ship her out soon. They got her ready in 10 days (while they got yours ready in 7 if I'm not mistaken).

---

WM 140cm D-cup Shirley (head#56) with tan skin, standing feet, and French manicure :3

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

What a great holidays you are about to spend with your new doll lover ;)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS