sexyrealsexdolls.com

Will anatomy positions ever change to be more realistic?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Will anatomy positions ever change to be more realistic?

Post by solarizz1994 »

I am sorry, but the vagina and anal placements on all of these dolls are not correct at all, they are way too low and make positions like doggy style hard and other ones like prone bone impossible. Will this ever get changed? I honestly don't see a point in buying a doll until they do make a change since one of the main attractions to a doll is sex and it will be limited to certain positions.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Will anatomy positions ever change to be more realistic?

Post by Maviarab »

Some are better than others, but unfortunately you have an issue of usability over realism. Remember, with a real women, the skin between (the taint) is incredibly thin...

That can't really be done currently with silicone and TPE. Neither materials are really anything like real skin, which even when thin, is very pliable, stretchy and incredibly strong.

It's a trade-off at the end of the day, one which I am sure as technology moves forward will start to become less and less of an issue. Also many people do not position their doll correctly to be better able to access certain positions. For doggy for example, it is pretty much a must to arch the dolls back to give better access.

But (ironically), this is not much different to many real women who will better position themselves for you. The difference? With a doll you need to do it yourself, you get no help.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Maviarab is exactly right on all points I think.

And I'd like to add this: If sex is the main reason you would want a doll, you probably won't be as disappointed as you might think. In my opinion the sex has been amazingly good and intense, in all three points of entry. Not quite the same as a real woman, but the closest thing I've ever experienced.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

If it does ever change you can expect a much higher price on the cheaper TPE dolls. Most of the issue with dolls is they're not jointed in the hips in such a way that the pelvic region can bend to rotate the vagina so its more accommodating, if that you visualize that. The only rotation is the hip joint.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Good point re cost...better technology, more accurate skeleton etc...will all drive the price up in the name of better usability and realism.

Has the doll industry become a little more accessible/mainstream now due to sub 2k dolls? If even the cheapest TPE dolls became 3.5k....that to many would be the same as when Realdoll first hit big and everyone was like....wooahhh how much!

But yeah, ultimately, be it doll, car, whatever...for a far better product, there will be costs attached.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

My Sanhui 145 has correct anatomical placement. So does the Sanhui 165. YL dolls claim to now have correct placement. My DS 145 also has correct placement as do most of their dolls i think.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

D4E/DollForever seems a good name for this subject:)

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

All manufacturers are working on improving this and we always love to listen to you guys to learn how to improve :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS