sexyrealsexdolls.com

My first doll purchase.

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
seventhone762

My first doll purchase.

Post by seventhone762 »

I finally decided to pull the trigger on purchasing a doll and in my research I have found a wide variety of counterfeit products. So i checked these forums and decided on getting one from a trusted vendor. https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... -love-doll
This is what i ultimately decided on a week ago and was excited to receive the photos from the factory today and the news that she would be boxed up for shipping immediately. Now the bad news is im stuck inside Houston and have no idea when its going to be delivered or even when im going back to work. I'm hoping the latter happens after the former.

mannykk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My first doll purchase.

Post by mannykk »

Lol awesome dude. I actually bought the same doll last week. My very first doll as Well. Did yhe same research and came to the conclusion to skip thr scams and go with quality.

Good luck with your new doll
Hope to get my doll soon. Ill have a review up with pics asap

mannykk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mannykk »

When did you place your order? I hope I get the good news soon. The wait is killing me.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Congrats!! please reach out to us with any question that you might have :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

seventhone762

Post by seventhone762 »

mannykk wrote:When did you place your order? I hope I get the good news soon. The wait is killing me.
    I ordered on 8/22 and it shipped on the 30th and i just received the package today on the 5th. If it wasn't for Harvey affecting Houston i would have gotten it on the 2nd but fed-ex was backed up. so from china to Houston it only took 3 days to get here.

JCnine
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Happy honeymoon! And post some pictures of her when you get a chance!
    Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
    viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS