sexyrealsexdolls.com

Real woman or Doll? The most hyperrealistic looking sex doll

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
BaconWrappedFilet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Real woman or Doll? The most hyperrealistic looking sex

Post by BaconWrappedFilet »

Thismeanswar, I agree about the smile. I just ordered a doll from SRSD and I wanted a happy face on her. When I get home I want to see a smile awaiting. I don't believe she is going to bombard me with the car won't run and the washer is making a funny noise. Although, she may say she didn't have time to go to the grocery.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Nice choice, BaconWrappedFilet. :thumbs_up:

While I do like the look of this face a lot, I'm thinking the newer smiling face below might be more my speed, as it's a little less pronounced:
Attachments
DSC_8395_1024x1024.jpg
DSC_8395_1024x1024.jpg (49.3 KiB) Viewed 953 times

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

airgirluvr wrote:Nice choice, BaconWrappedFilet. :thumbs_up:

While I do like the look of this face a lot, I'm thinking the newer smiling face below might be more my speed, as it's a little less pronounced:
This particular doll is on 24h Flash Sale right now!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS