sexyrealsexdolls.com

My new WM 170 Mcup from SRSD

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
rojo62
Former Member

My new WM 170 Mcup from SRSD

Post by rojo62 »

This isn't so much a review as it is a "Big Thank You" to SRSD for such a great job of delivering as promised.
I have owned several dolls in the past and though I liked them all I was determined to not buy another one until I found one that met all my criteria for what I considered to be the perfect doll. So, when the 170 Mcup came out I couldn't stop checking her out and as it just so happens SRSD had extended their July 4th sale so I took the plunge and ordered all the features I was looking for.

Before I ordered I had a lot of questions regarding delivery because I had to leave on business at a predetermined date and wanted to make sure she could be delivered before then. Joe from SRSD assured me that he would push the order through to make my delivery window work. And boy did he. I believe it took 16 days from the day I ordered to the day she arrived on my doorstep. I was really surprised they were able to make it happen, but they did.
He also stayed in contact after I ordered to answer even more questions I had regarding the skin tone and other options I chose. I can't say enough about how patient and quick he was with all his responses. He really went above and beyond in my case. Excellent customer service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new doll.

So, here she is.
The WM 170cm Mcup in Natural skin tone. Pink nipples. Removeable insert. #46 head with grey eyes.
She actually came with green eyes, but I changed them out with the grey ones I had left over from a previous doll.
She also came with a black wig, but this blonde beehive wig just looks so sexy on her.
I also changed the makeup a little more to my liking.

The pictures are not my best work. I was in a hurry, so she was just propped up in her storage area to get something together for this post. I will take more pictures at a later date when I have more time to do a nice back drop. I will be out of town for a few weeks, so please be patient I will be back.

I hope you enjoy!

Rojo

PT9045

Re: My new WM 170 Mcup from SRSD

Post by PT9045 »

Congratulations. She is gorgeous!

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Wow, beautiful. Where did you get this awesome wig?

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

What a beautiful doll and great photos!!! Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience. Please keep telling us more.

Thanks!!!!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

rojo62
    Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Ottobaby wrote:Wow, beautiful. Where did you get this awesome wig?
    I got the wig off ebay.

rojo62
    Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

SRSD wrote:What a beautiful doll and great photos!!! Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience. Please keep telling us more.

Thanks!!!!!
    You are very welcome. And thanks again for making this happen in such a short time frame. You guys are the best. I will never shop with anyone else but SRSD.

Rojo

LJ69
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Well done - a great choice - for lovers of huge breasted dolls she is a very very sexy lady. She has that great combination of super busty but with a strong and muscular body. Perfect doll for those wanting a stripper, high class courtesan, fitness queen, elite athlete, super model etc. She is tall, ripped and atheletic looking but still has super hot breasts... Super choice for tall strong busty lovers.... a very rare combination in real-life. She is right on the absolute 'edge of reality' when it comes to the fantasy of being with a real life woman.

A woman this sexy with such a super muscular body but still with super big breasts is probably 1 in 10,000 or more so this doll design is truly something special and has a huge scope of interest for potential purchasers. And of course if the breasts are too big for your taste, simply go for the 'small' breasts of the WM170 Hcup. Win-win!

rojo62
    Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Thanks LJ69.

I agree that she is on the edge of fantasy and reality, but that is what being a doll owner is all about right? Having that "perfect" woman you may never find in real life.

I was going for the sexy stripper look and I think I nailed it. The breasts are nice and big, but if I have any complaints it might be that they could be maybe one more cup size bigger. Not that I am complaining, but after owning a K cup I developed high expectations. In fact, I almost bought the "full figured" Kcup model instead of this gal. Junkguy's Brie had me leaning that way. The only reason I didn't was for the lack of durability in my last one. She was not the full figure model, but her breasts literally tore away from her ribcage. So, I went with this model instead and I am glad I did.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment mate and all the advice from past posts and pms.

Cheers,

Rojo

mvcuk1
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Congratulations and welcome to the WM170 club!

gothic

Post by gothic »

nice, she looks like a blonde elvira

CF
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congrats, she's a hottie!
    Viva la megaboobs!
    *My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
    *Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
    *BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
    *Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
    *Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
    *Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
    *World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sigmeister
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by sigmeister »

Congratulations - she is a stunner and love your choice of skin colour

HonkyDonky
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Holy shit, she's amazing. Would love to see more photos

LJ69
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

rojo62 wrote:Thanks LJ69.

I agree that she is on the edge of fantasy and reality, but that is what being a doll owner is all about right? Having that "perfect" woman you may never find in real life.

I was going for the sexy stripper look and I think I nailed it. The breasts are nice and big, but if I have any complaints it might be that they could be maybe one more cup size bigger. Not that I am complaining, but after owning a K cup I developed high expectations. In fact, I almost bought the "full figured" Kcup model instead of this gal. Junkguy's Brie had me leaning that way. The only reason I didn't was for the lack of durability in my last one. She was not the full figure model, but her breasts literally tore away from her ribcage. So, I went with this model instead and I am glad I did.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment mate and all the advice from past posts and pms.

Cheers,

Rojo

You are most welcome mate - we huge breast lovers have to stick together!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations! She looks great!
    DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
    Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS