sexyrealsexdolls.com

New/ first purchase 155cm D

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
neuroticstigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

New/ first purchase 155cm D

Post by neuroticstigma »

I've been lurking for a while, using google fu to find out who was legit and what the dolls actually look like once they arrive home. I was gland I Found SRSD on here, something just didn't seem right with the few dolls I saw listed on amazon for way less and few if any reviews. I had originally chose the viola 155cm d and Linda head combo with standing option. My bank doesn't like huge purchases using paypal with a debit card so I had to use a bank account linked that will take a few days to process.(no fault of SRSD in any way) In the meantime, Joe has been great with helping make sure I receive the perfect doll. I made a couple of changes after ordering and while I'm waiting on my payment to clear I saw SRSD released the Rina #188 head for the same body. I've asked to swap heads(I know, I can't make up my mind) so hopefully when my payment finally clears and my girl can be ordered I can post some new pics from a new girl when she arrives. She's definitely the most like like I've seen so far.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New/ first purchase 155cm D

Post by SRSD »

I am pretty sure that Joe will help you changing that head. Please keep sharing your experience and post photos :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

He has helped already. I'll definitely post some pics when she gets here. My payment is supposed to clear tomorrow so I still have a few weeks till she arrives. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about seeing her in person. If anyone else is considering making their first purchase the customer support has been great so far.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, neuroticstigma!
    DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
    Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

Thank you. I've been lurking for a while reading reviews and checking out pictures. Glad I found TDF before buying from someone unknown. I've been reading through the care and maintenance thread and have bought a few things already to prepare for her arrival.

Slew
    TDF Staff Alumni
    TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

neuroticstigma wrote:Thank you. I've been lurking for a while reading reviews and checking out pictures. Glad I found TDF before buying from someone unknown. I've been reading through the care and maintenance thread and have bought a few things already to prepare for her arrival.
    Welcome to the forum, neuroticstigma. It appears you've got good instincts for this. Eventually, it'll be household knowledge to avoid Aliexpress and eBay when shopping for a rubber date, and the scammers' opportunities will dry up, but that's a ways off I'm afraid. Glad you found the care and maintenance thread. :wink:

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

Thank you. I check reviews of everything before buying. I wish everyone did the same. I think picking out which girl was harder to choose than whether or not these sites were legit. If I can't verify what something looks like after purchase I tend to steer clear and wait it out to see what others think.

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

My payment cleared today so my new viola with the rina head is underway. I'm going to try tightening the bolts on the standing feet and cover the bold heads to minimize potential tearing and water proofing. I've read some recommendations about having her lying down instead of standing for prolonged periods of time. Would it be safe to sit on a memory foam pillow or is that still too much weight on the hip area?

Slew
    TDF Staff Alumni
    TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

neuroticstigma wrote:I've read some recommendations about having her lying down instead of standing for prolonged periods of time. Would it be safe to sit on a memory foam pillow or is that still too much weight on the hip area?
    Congrats neurotic, you'll be very happy I'm sure. I hope you share photos when she arrives. :)

I would imagine standing puts more pressure on the lower joints, and the knee and hip joints will loosen eventually anyhow, so lying on her back is the best, in bed if possible, and memory foam underneath is a great plan.

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

Thank you. I'm definitely taking pictures when she moves in, might have to get to know her first before posting them or taking them if I can wait that long :D I've read about the joints eventually loosening up and even though holding poses wasn't possible play time felt more natural according to one member. I was just concerned about possible tears starting from the inside the tpe from the pressure of the skeleton at the bolts/hinges? in the joints. I'm not sure what the skeleton looks like at the joints, if they are sealed/in closed to minimize friction while bending. I wanted to make sure I don't accidentally damage her sitting her down for too long.

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

I finally got my pictures of her from the factory. :D
    Attachments
    QQ图片20170803144035.jpg
    QQ图片20170803144035.jpg (259 KiB) Viewed 3447 times
    QQ图片20170803144039.jpg
    QQ图片20170803144039.jpg (279.83 KiB) Viewed 3447 times

Slew
    TDF Staff Alumni
    TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Cute! She looks about to embark on a mission of some sort. :)

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Nice doll!!!
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Tao_doll
      Contributing Poster
      Contributing Poster

Post by Tao_doll »

Beautiful! Very nice head and color of skin. Good job :wink:

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Congratulations on the purchase, I hope she arrives safe! I think these are the first customer-photos of the new Rina (#188) head I've seen. Very pretty!
      DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

INFORMATIONS