sexyrealsexdolls.com

New/ first purchase 155cm D

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New/ first purchase 155cm D

Post by SRSD »

keep us posted once you receive it and share your experience with the community
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

She is supposed to arrive sometime Monday. She was originally going to arrive late Friday but when I checked she still hadn't come in yet and I had to work, so I thought I would pick her up Saturday morning when I got off. She's currently hanging out at a Fedex that is closed on the weekend and it's just a few miles away...

neuroticstigma
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

She finally arrived! The box she came in was a lot taller/bigger than I was expecting. She was packed well but at some point I'm sure she was upside down. Her neck had a small tear near the neck bolt on top. Nothing some tpe glue couldn't fix and it isn't visible after attaching the head. Her breasts were kinda flattened and she had one small dent near her left wrist. I'm sure both will bounce back in time. Other than that she was in perfect condition. She was wrapped and packed perfectly so she seemed to seems to just had some transit issues. I'll post a few pics of the above when I get off work. In the meantime here is what she looks like so far. She weighs about 75lbs with her head attached. Her factory pics didn't do her justice, she looks and feels amazing.
    Attachments
    IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG (607.78 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
    IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG (730.43 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Great doll!! we love those photos! please share more

The shape should go back to normal, let us know if you need help

Thanks
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

She looks great with minimal makeup, very natural beauty! Glad she arrived safe to you and hope to see more photos of her.
      DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

MannyKin
      Contributing Poster
      Contributing Poster

Post by MannyKin »

neuroticstigma wrote:She finally arrived! The box she came in was a lot taller/bigger than I was expecting. She was packed well but at some point I'm sure she was upside down. Her neck had a small tear near the neck bolt on top. Nothing some tpe glue couldn't fix and it isn't visible after attaching the head. Her breasts were kinda flattened and she had one small dent near her left wrist. I'm sure both will bounce back in time. Other than that she was in perfect condition. She was wrapped and packed perfectly so she seemed to seems to just had some transit issues. I'll post a few pics of the above when I get off work. In the meantime here is what she looks like so far. She weighs about 75lbs with her head attached. Her factory pics didn't do her justice, she looks and feels amazing.
      Beautiful doll... She looks amazing without any makeup on... I love that! Good choice. Very lifelike.

Arthur1960
      Doll Visionary
      Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi congrats on your new gal, I was interested in seeing pics of her as I just received a YL155D a few weeks ago with the 124 head, her name's Monique if you want to check her out. Like a lot of folk I was taken by the new 188 head so I think yours maybe the first customer pics? Anyway she looks great, don't worry about the various compression marks as I had similar when my gal arrived plus UPS had stood the box on end in the truck so her feet got pushed right back so she had really obvious indentations in both ankles. They soon went after I applied a warm wheat bag on both ankles for a few hours, first putting white stockings on her as new tpe seems to stain a lot quicker, speaking of the tpe, a lot of folks have noticed that the current tpe being used by YL and WM is softer than last year's so it will get compression marks easier so bare that in mind with clothes etc but it's worth it as the new bodies feel so real! Anyway enjoy your new gal, look forward to seeing some more pics.

neuroticstigma
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by neuroticstigma »

Here's another picture. The wig is a little more difficult to brush than I imagined, it tangles easily. Her joints move fairly easily but her hips pop when I adjust her legs lol. Still thinking of a name for her. The black shirt I put on her in the first photo was a few years old so she didn't stain.
      Attachments
      IMG_0168.JPG
      IMG_0168.JPG (995.69 KiB) Viewed 1322 times

Arthur1960
      Doll Visionary
      Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yeah long wigs can be a pain and the ones you get with your gal are not best quality. I've got a number of different wigs for my gals, mostly from an eBay seller here in the UK. It's much easier by far to use shorter bob style wigs as they won't tangle much and the better quality wigs will brush much easier. I usually reserve long wigs for photoshoots otherwise my gals have short hair while they are lazing about.

INFORMATIONS