sexyrealsexdolls.com

So I finally pulled the trigger...

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Mr Snuggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

So I finally pulled the trigger...

Post by Mr Snuggy »

For sometime now I've been eyeing the 151cm z-one girl but even all the great pictures and the reviews on here, it still wasn't enough to get me to pull the trigger and start my adoption until today. I'm mainly posting to say thanks to the SRSD staff for helping me out with a few questions and concerns I had and also to thank them on the awesome 4th of July coupon they have offered us. This deal was too good for me to pass up, so now the wait begins....

I just hope everything goes smoothly for my new girl "Nina" and I cant wait to meet her :D

BubaLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: So I finally pulled the trigger...

Post by BubaLover »

Welcome my friend to the forum and to the wonderful world of dolls.
Congratultions on your order hope for you everything will go smooth and don't worry about the waiting it looks like it lasts
forever but finally when you will get her it will be worth it even more then a treasure beleive me.
Hope to see soon Nina

Best wishes

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

WELCOME MR. SNUGGY and soon Nina.... Love the name! I am sure things will go smooth and just take the wait time to learn even more about maintenance and any other topic you want to learn about. Hope you show lots of pics once you get her and get settled from the high you will be on having her in your arms! :) :) IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations and welcome!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations & welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Mr Snuggy wrote:For sometime now I've been eyeing the 151cm z-one girl but even all the great pictures and the reviews on here, it still wasn't enough to get me to pull the trigger and start my adoption until today. I'm mainly posting to say thanks to the SRSD staff for helping me out with a few questions and concerns I had and also to thank them on the awesome 4th of July coupon they have offered us. This deal was too good for me to pass up, so now the wait begins....

I just hope everything goes smoothly for my new girl "Nina" and I cant wait to meet her :D
Thanks for your trust and please keep us posted on your experience and share your doll with the community! :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS