sexyrealsexdolls.com

Questions from a first time buyer

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Oppai_Warrior
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Questions from a first time buyer

Post by Oppai_Warrior »

Well, let's see... he, a mutual friend, and I were hanging out at his apartment a couple of days ago, talking about the new Power Rangers movie that we just watched about 1-2 hours before arriving at his place. There was something about the pink ranger being really cute and then the conversation deviated to what we would be doing during summer. After our friend and I said our plans, my ex co-worker said he'd be spending a lot of time, and I quote, "banging three beautiful ladies." My friend and I laughed at this, saying he didn't even have one girlfriend. We asked him how he would get three women for, I suppose, a foursome in the next couple of months. Also, he has absolutely no game or charm whatsoever.

Then, he laughed at us. He said he didn't need a girlfriend, that he had one better. Before I could ask him what he was talking about, he opened a closet to reveal an gorgeous woman with long, curled, blond hair, blue eyes, a white long sleeve blouse, a blue sailor skirt, and a pair of black thigh-high socks with two white stripes at the upper thigh segment. Our friend and I, for about five seconds, thought she was the hottest woman we'd ever seen in real life. However, now that I know better, she looked like the 170cm sexy stripper love doll that I've seen on the SRSD website, but with different clothes. We noticed she wasn't moving or reacting to us, and the fact that she was in a closet.

We knew, then, that she is a sex doll. Our friend said something like she is the most realistic inflatable doll he'd ever seen, but was assured she was not inflatable, that she was made from TPE (I didn't know what this was at the time). He let us take a closer look at her skin and we deduced that she definitely wasn't an inflatable doll. We asked if we could touch her, but he wouldn't let us, saying she was for him only. He did tell us where he got her, though, and that he planned on making two more purchases from different vendors by the time summer comes around.

The very next day, right after work and coming home, I hopped on my computer and started doing some reading on sex dolls. To say I'm not interested in having a life-sized sex toy would be a fat-faced lie, especially one with a pair of gorgeous breasts (I'm a boob-man).

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for your interest in our company, please reach out to us regarding to your questions and we will be more than happy to assist finding your dream doll.

We have been vetted by this community and we have many great success stories and reviews in the forum. You can find the reviews sections of our company in here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=380

Welcome to the sex doll community!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Oppai_Warrior
    Basic Poster
    Basic Poster

Post by Oppai_Warrior »

Thanks. I'm so excited for my doll's arrival that I can't concentrate on much of anything else. I was told 2-3 weeks was the ETA. Though I understand, due to the analversary sale and all of you being busy with orders, I still find myself pacing back and forth my house, wondering when I'll get that call from FedEx.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Oppai_Warrior wrote:Thanks. I'm so excited for my doll's arrival that I can't concentrate on much of anything else. I was told 2-3 weeks was the ETA. Though I understand, due to the analversary sale and all of you being busy with orders, I still find myself pacing back and forth my house, wondering when I'll get that call from FedEx.
    We'll keep you posted via email and we'll send you the tracking number, in 12-15 days most probably :)
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS