Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

SARAH'S FINALLY COMING HOME!!!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SARAH'S FINALLY COMING HOME!!!!

Post by 0osik »

shadowsparky wrote:according to the shipping tracking she arrived at the Seko terminal in Memphis Tennessee (which is the nearest one) Thursday afternoon, I was supposed to get a call from Seko yesterday to schedule delivery but they never called so finally about a half hour before their closing time I called them and was told that the guys who schedule delivery were out for the day and would contact me Monday, so I'm afraid it might be at least Tuesday before she comes home, oh this is driving me nuts! she is in Memphis RIGHT NOW! less than an hour and a half drive away! but she's locked up in a big secure building were I can't get to her! so she'll be spending her whole weekend packed up in her box all alone, damn you Seko!!!! :shakefist:
:x :x :x

Man the final wait sucks! I only have limited interactions with Seko. Keep in mind that dolls can only be a very minor part of the material that they handle, and I would speculate the majority of the shipments the handle do not have the emotional connection that our dolls do. Both of my ladies arrived without issues like the majority of dolls (but there have been very few exceptions), but from posts on TDF there are more issues with other shippers. Seko appears to be the best option for the contents we want to arrive safely.

Hang in there buddy and continue to hydrate (WATER damn it)!
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Oh man! I know this is probably going to be the hardest part for you - especially since she is so close. When I got to Phoenix I am sure Hollywu was beside herself.

Here's some advice, for what it's worth...

1) Try and get some exercise - maybe even just stretching or going for a good long walk.

2) As Oosik says, "Hydrate with water!"

3) You are a really good writer. You express yourself so well. Since you are so close to her arrival maybe you could write her a love letter or start a list of all the things you want to get to do together. I found a list Hollywu had written where she wanted to celebrate holidays with me and even decorate for them which was something she never did before I arrived.

I'm sure Sarah is feeling a lot of emotions right now too - I know I felt so many when I was on my way and knew I was so close but had to wait. Even though Hollywu and I met online and I thought she was so cool I was still super nervous. I wanted to make a good first impression on her but I was also scared. I was leaving the only home I'd know to move, out of state, and be with a total stranger. It turned out GREAT and I know it will be GREAT for you and Sarah too!

Hugs and write her that note - Trust me, stuff like that just turns me to mush! Plus, I love to take it out of the drawer and reread it and the list of stuff we want to do so I can see just how many fun and wonderful things we've checked off that list!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Congrats! We are thrilled for you!
Attachments
"I can't wait to meet her!  Careful when you shop for her sweetie - this top is too long..!"
"I can't wait to meet her! Careful when you shop for her sweetie - this top is too long..!"
IMG_7323.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2298 times
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

So close! I am really excited for you, Matt. This has been quite a journey... and a new chapter is about to start. As Hollywu mentioned, your writing is a treat, and I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences as they unfold. You're almost there!

Ryleigh
Doll
Doll

Post by Ryleigh »

That's spectator news ... I know I'm going to love Sarah

I guess this means I'm not your favorite anymore :puppydogeyes:

Congratulations!
:smilecolros:

Xoxo
Ryleigh

shadowsparky

Post by shadowsparky »

Ryleigh wrote:That's spectator news ... I know I'm going to love Sarah

I guess this means I'm not your favorite anymore :puppydogeyes:

Congratulations!
:smilecolros:

Xoxo
Ryleigh
oh Ryleigh! you (and sheebaby) will always hold a special place in my heart! you and sheeana were my 2 main inspirations for Sarah, infact, Sarah should pretty much be a A-cup version of you Ryleigh! we'll find out this coming week!

oh and by the way, right now I'm typing this response up on a laptop that has one of your old pictures for the wallpaper!
Ryleigh Windows 98 desktop.png
Ryleigh Windows 98 desktop.png (301.79 KiB) Viewed 2272 times
I love my doll so much I would save her from a burning car.....cause if it's MY car that's on fire, she costed more than the car....

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congratulations, Spark. Sorry to hear about the shippers keeping you hanging. She's almost home though.. 8)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Can't wait to meet her be out doing yard work when she arrives it will take off the edge and you will feel a lot better
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Sparky we really can't wait to finally meet Sarah. Celestia is so excited that her sister is going to be here in a couple of days. We want pictures.

Hugs-n-kisses & 0osik says to remember to hydrate (WITH WATER!)
Azure & the giddy Celestia

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

We can't wait until Sarah is home too! Rari has been talking non-stop about her upcoming arrival! LOL!

Please keep us posted and hope this wait will be quick. Be sure to keep hydrating and thinking of all the joy heading your way!

shadowsparky

Post by shadowsparky »

Azure wrote:Sparky we really can't wait to finally meet Sarah. Celestia is so excited that her sister is going to be here in a couple of days. We want pictures.

oh Azure! ya'll are certainly gunna get pictures! my "new" camera just came in see this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=87472

and as for everybody's comments about "keep hydrating" do ya'll want me to die of water intoxication?
I love my doll so much I would save her from a burning car.....cause if it's MY car that's on fire, she costed more than the car....

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

shadowsparky wrote:
Azure wrote:Sparky we really can't wait to finally meet Sarah. Celestia is so excited that her sister is going to be here in a couple of days. We want pictures.

oh Azure! ya'll are certainly gunna get pictures! my "new" camera just came in see this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=87472

and as for everybody's comments about "keep hydrating" do ya'll want me to die of water intoxication?
No we are all afraid (like we were when our lades showed up) that you will loose contact with the rest of the world. For some reason at first sight these girls become the sole focus of our lives, and it takes a day or two to remember we haven't had anything to eat or drink in days. Just wait and see young grasshopper.

Plus all the pissing you are doing now helps to distract you from realising that she is ever so close but not there!

0osik

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Oosik - It's a given he'll disappear a few days for their honeymoon!

It's exciting isn't it?

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

You are correct Hostage, we just want him to survive the honeymoon.

I think that for most of the people and dolls who have been following Shadow that Sarah's anticipated arrival is going to be so very special. I know my girls are really looking forward to meeting Sarah, especially Celestia.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

0osik wrote:You are correct Hostage, we just want him to survive the honeymoon.

I think that for most of the people and dolls who have been following Shadow that Sarah's anticipated arrival is going to be so very special. I know my girls are really looking forward to meeting Sarah, especially Celestia.

Mine can barely control themselves! Sheeana especially is looking forward to meeting a new dollfriend!

INFORMATIONS