It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:47 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2
   
 Post subject: Re: Would anyone like to see this beauty back?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:54 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm
Posts: 1996
Location: All Alone. With CJ, Nikki, EJ,Tori, Lana and Sami.
Abyss wrote:
You can hit up sales@realdoll.com and Annette can look into it for you.

Cheers
-Joe

Smoke wrote:
Yes . Yes..... FUCK YES.....!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY FUCKING ORDER IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!..... :multi: :multi:



Image



I will be looking into this in person in July Joe... :wink:



_____________________________
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Would anyone like to see this beauty back?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:20 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:00 am
Posts: 1800
Location: San Marcos, CA
Nice! I hope we pour some more of her.

Cheers
-Joe

Smoke wrote:
Abyss wrote:
You can hit up sales@realdoll.com and Annette can look into it for you.

Cheers
-Joe

Smoke wrote:
Yes . Yes..... FUCK YES.....!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY FUCKING ORDER IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!..... :multi: :multi:



Image



I will be looking into this in person in July Joe... :wink:



_____________________________
Image
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Would anyone like to see this beauty back?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:48 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:00 am
Posts: 1800
Location: San Marcos, CA
I miss you :cry: Comeback!!

Abyss wrote:
This was a one of a kind BTD. I'd love to see Matt pour a couple more of her. This doll literally sold within the hour.

Description
BT Hybrid - One of a Kind Doll!
BoyToy Body 4
WRD Lupe Head
Custom Cocoa Skin
Espresso Eyes
Hair - As Seen
Makeup - As Seen
Nipples - As Seen
Nails - French
Gel Implants in Buttocks
Duracast Hands/Feet

Attachment:
boy-toy-doll-ready-to-ship-rts-bth-2-1467064852.jpg



_____________________________
Image
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Would anyone like to see this beauty back?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:18 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:40 pm
Posts: 907
She's exquisite! A lot is us would be interested in her! The smaller size would be a huge plus for those of us who aren't as strong as we use to be.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Would anyone like to see this beauty back?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm
Posts: 1996
Location: All Alone. With CJ, Nikki, EJ,Tori, Lana and Sami.
Abyss wrote:
I miss you :cry: Comeback!!

Abyss wrote:
This was a one of a kind BTD. I'd love to see Matt pour a couple more of her. This doll literally sold within the hour.

Description
BT Hybrid - One of a Kind Doll!
BoyToy Body 4
WRD Lupe Head
Custom Cocoa Skin
Espresso Eyes
Hair - As Seen
Makeup - As Seen
Nipples - As Seen
Nails - French
Gel Implants in Buttocks
Duracast Hands/Feet

Attachment:
boy-toy-doll-ready-to-ship-rts-bth-2-1467064852.jpg



OK Joe. I'm gonna just throwing out idea's here. How about the same specs in a body 5????Image Image Image The body 4 is absolutely delicious though.. ..Either way.. This is a stunning configuration. No wonder she sold so fast...



_____________________________
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Would anyone like to see this beauty back?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:50 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:00 am
Posts: 1800
Location: San Marcos, CA
We probably could make that happen Smoke!

Cheers
-Joe

Smoke wrote:
Abyss wrote:
I miss you :cry: Comeback!!

Abyss wrote:
This was a one of a kind BTD. I'd love to see Matt pour a couple more of her. This doll literally sold within the hour.

Description
BT Hybrid - One of a Kind Doll!
BoyToy Body 4
WRD Lupe Head
Custom Cocoa Skin
Espresso Eyes
Hair - As Seen
Makeup - As Seen
Nipples - As Seen
Nails - French
Gel Implants in Buttocks
Duracast Hands/Feet

Attachment:
boy-toy-doll-ready-to-ship-rts-bth-2-1467064852.jpg



OK Joe. I'm gonna just throwing out idea's here. How about the same specs in a body 5????Image Image Image The body 4 is absolutely delicious though.. ..Either way.. This is a stunning configuration. No wonder she sold so fast...



_____________________________
Image
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: apn12, Bing [Bot] and 12 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum