Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Flight case for Readldoll2?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

DFan04

Flight case for Readldoll2?

Post by DFan04 »

What's the best flight case I can buy for a Realdoll2 Body D?

I don't necessarily need it for travelling as much as I need it to safely store and hide a Realdoll in a room if I get unexpected visitors. I intend to keep her on the doll stand usually but if I get visitors I'd prefer to have a way to hide her away under lock and key, and if I need to move I'd prefer to have a way to transport her safely without anyone knowing what I'm moving around.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Flight case for Readldoll2?

Post by Dollarhyde »

There are no real flight cases made unless they are custom made flight cases... I've made several for myself and friends but you're looking at spending $600+ USD. If you are not traveling the best and most cost-effective way is to make a case for her out of 3/4 inch plywood or you could make it out of 1/2 inch as well but if you do that I would bolster the inside corners with 2x2's to give more support. Then you can paint it or put 3M vinyl outside to make it look like a flight case. The cost will be about $150 and take about 45 minutes to put together. Doing it yourself you can add as many custom features as you'd like.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Check out this thread wherein I posted all information regarding my cable trunks I have a couple of my dolls in.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=125875

I have built a couple crates that I also store my dolls in that hang but you can't gather your tools together and cut all the plywood in 45 minutes. It took me a day to construct each and that is using all my carpentry knowledge and air tools.
Harmony's New Storage-Moving Crate - Unfinished - DollVault.com 001.jpg
Harmony's New Storage-Moving Crate - Unfinished - DollVault.com 001.jpg (758.51 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Companies like Pelican make cases for transporting all sorts of equipment, but ones that might be suitable for an RD are generally meant for the industrial and military markets.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

Do you have the original shipping crate that RealDoll ships their dolls in?if so you could us it.

INFORMATIONS