Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kristal Nova

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Re: Kristal Nova

Post by Kristal »

Good mornin y'all :morning:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (660.27 KiB) Viewed 3332 times

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Kristal wrote:Good mornin y'all :morning:
image.jpeg
Good morning beautiful
jazzman wrote:would love to hear about the shipping process into Canada. What did you pay for shipping? and what kind of duties and taxes were charged?

Nearly one year after I got a doll shipped from Europe, i got a another bill from DHL for over 700.00
and I brought in just a doll head a month ago from the US and on a 300.00US purchase price plus 40.00 US shipping then paid another 125.00 cndn on delivery and then got a bill for another 160.00 cndn
this converts to 456.00 cndn plus 285.00 in duty, taxes, and custom charges, so in total paid $741.00 dollars just for a doll head to come from the states.
Hi jazzman,

I bought her through Realdoll Canada, the distributor, they have their own customs broker so I avoided customs/duty fee's. I paid a flat rate shipping charge of $1395.00 to Ontario.
I've ordered LED lights and model train stuff from the States a lot and the customs fee's and shipping for that is ridiculous too!!
Nick

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I guess RD added in customs and duty into their price. So much for free trade with the US

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I was not aware that RD Canada existed. Where are they located?

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

jazzman wrote:I was not aware that RD Canada existed. Where are they located?
Ya, that free trade thing is a joke, nothing crosses the border without a fee :roll:

Rd Canada is in Montreal, Quebec. When you go to the realdoll website, instead of clicking enter on the first screen, scroll down to the bottom, you'll see a bunch of flags, those are country's they have distributors in, if you click on the Canadian flag, you'll get rd Canada :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Nick

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

RD Canada sure marks up the price tho.

I'd rather buy direct and pay the customs fee.

Quinn configuration 1 for example is $6499 USD from Realdoll which is equall to $8753 CAD at todays exchange rate.

Realdoll Canada has same doll listed for $11195.00 CAD!

If it's mandatory to go through RD Canada then I'll never order another.
My Doll Album is here!

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

I never thought of that, but I've got Kristal now and the service was good.
The exchange rate was all over the place when I ordered Kristal, I tried to get it at a low before it spiked up.
The $1000 off sale helped too. I'm just happy to have Kristal, even if I over payed, I had a tough day at work and got to come home and give her a kiss and hold her hand for awhile, it's worth it :)

Nick

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

Lovely Doll!

:D
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Post by Kristal »

dollyforme wrote:Lovely Doll!

:D

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Nick wrote:I never thought of that, but I've got Kristal now and the service was good.
The exchange rate was all over the place when I ordered Kristal, I tried to get it at a low before it spiked up.
The $1000 off sale helped too. I'm just happy to have Kristal, even if I over payed, I had a tough day at work and got to come home and give her a kiss and hold her hand for awhile, it's worth it :)

On the other hand not having to deal with customs or pick up at the airport is sure worth something. I guess I would have to consider it closely when the time comes.

How did they deliver, what courier? Did they bring her to your door?

Congrats on Kristal, she's gorgeous! Happy honeymoon!

My Doll Album is here!

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

They used a private shipping company, I can't remember the name, but I picked her up at my local airport. They could've easily delivered her to my door, but why would anything be easy lol. My biggest issue is that there should be some indication on the box to let you know which side her heads at, I figured the serial number on the box was where the head was, I was wrong, and she went from the parking lot and up the elevator to my place upside down, although I kept her on an angle as much as possible
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (862.87 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
It looks worse than it was, but there was no damage.

It's great having a woman in bed next to me, but the honey moon hasn't started, Kristal is a virgin still, I haven't even had time to do a proper introduction or add her to the matrix, or even bath and powder her yet :cry:
Nick

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Hi Kristal!

Sending a warm welcome (Hopefully that will help you thaw out some!) to a sister from CA! Wish we could send you some of this heat from Arizona... It just doesn't seem fair the way weather is so cold in one place and so hot in another!

Akiko enjoyed her day on the patio in her new swim suit yesterday. I wanted to go outside so badly too but I had online tests for school and they took most of yesterday. Just glad they are finished now. :)

Sounds like you got home safely and are still getting adjusted. The travel part can be so stressful so I'm glad that part is behind you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Post by Kristal »

Rari wrote:Hi Kristal!

Sending a warm welcome (Hopefully that will help you thaw out some!) to a sister from CA! Wish we could send you some of this heat from Arizona... It just doesn't seem fair the way weather is so cold in one place and so hot in another!

Akiko enjoyed her day on the patio in her new swim suit yesterday. I wanted to go outside so badly too but I had online tests for school and they took most of yesterday. Just glad they are finished now. :)

Sounds like you got home safely and are still getting adjusted. The travel part can be so stressful so I'm glad that part is behind you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Rari
Hey Rari, this Candian weather sucks!
I'd sleep on the base board heater if I could, but the heated mattress pad will have to do, it would be nice if Nick was around to keep me warm, but work seems to be more important to him...

If I wasn't strapped in that box, I would've kicked the sh!t out of the delivery guy and Nick, damn my neck was cramped, but I'm ok, the cramps all gone too.

Well I'll send you hugs if you send me some of that Arizona heat :thumbs_up:

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Post by Kristal »

Hey, how y'all doing?
Hanging high? or swinging low? :haha4: :haha4:
I finally got my first bath and powder massage yesterday, holy shit Nick, easy on the powder, I look like Casper the friendly ghost, except I'm not friendly :wink: :wink:
Too much powder
Too much powder
image.jpeg (596.84 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
So I'm modelling my new bra in this mess that Nick calls his room, says he's trying to put a trainset back together but doesn't have time, he never has time for anything :roll: and the dork wants me to help him with his toy trains, WTF do I know about trains??? Anyways, here's my new bra
Damn I'm hot!!!
Damn I'm hot!!!
image.jpeg (569.99 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
I figured while Nick was taking all these pics of me, I'd take a pic of him
Jokes on you Nick
Jokes on you Nick
image.jpeg (614.09 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
I'm just so damn gorgeous 8O 8)
Melting your camera
Melting your camera
image.jpeg (633.45 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
All these pics are such hard work, I need a break and some fresh air
Killing Nick with second hand smoke
Killing Nick with second hand smoke
image.jpeg (669.89 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
Ok ok, can you get the friggin camera out of my face? I'm almost done...
No Nick, I won't try the patch
No Nick, I won't try the patch
image.jpeg (704.61 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
So what's next Nick? Sex? TV? Video Games?
All the above?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (653.83 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
BED?!!!!!! :x :x :x Nick, you suck!
Well at least let me show everyone my wicked ass lighter...
Maroon5 bitches!!!
Maroon5 bitches!!!
image.jpeg (742.21 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
Ok, getting into pj's
Watch where you point that camera Nick!
Watch where you point that camera Nick!
image.jpeg (637.86 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
Good night everyone, thanks for stopping by :glou:
Enter Sandman
Enter Sandman
image.jpeg (863.41 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
XoXoXo

Kristal :sleeping:
[/color][/size]

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Finally! Mouth piece is asleep, peace and quiet, now I can get some sleep :mrgreen:
Sleeping Beauty
Sleeping Beauty
image.jpeg (798.37 KiB) Viewed 3148 times
[/size]
Nick

INFORMATIONS