Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

AT LAST! Sarah has been ordered!!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

shadowsparky

AT LAST! Sarah has been ordered!!!

Post by shadowsparky »

my first thread on the boytoy forum :D

as some of you may know, i ordered Sarah over 3 weeks ago during the 20% off sale, but i had trouble getting her paid for, i tried mailing a check to abyss but the u.s. postal service brought it back, so then i used my bank's (regions bank) bill pay service to overnight a check to abyss via ups, but because of some stupid fuckery with region's system the check had bounced despite the fact that the money was IN my account but the balance was "pending" so i overnighted them another check, but that was right before the christmas weekend, so the check wasn't sent out until the tuesday after christmas and because of some other bullshit, abyss didn't receive the check until right before the new year's weekend, so they didn't get to deposit the new check until just the other day and it didn't show up on my account until yesterday but it did CLEAR! :mrgreen: so now after 3 long miserable weeks of watching my bank account and walking around eggshells making sure the money was always there, Sarah is FINALLY ordered and PAID FOR! :multi:

so now all that's left is the final wait, the 14 to 16 week lead time, now luckily Annette said that Sarah had never left the production queue during that whole ordeal, so that means i'm 3 weeks in and 11 to 13 weeks left to go, but that's not much compared to the past 2 years that i had been working to make her happen. I first discovered Boytoy dolls in september 2014 and decided that i had to have one, but at the time i had just bought my old 1989 toyota corolla that some of you may have seen in some of my threads and it was a rebuild project that took 6 months and about $4000 to finish and just before i did finish it i lost my job at Roach Conveyors in Trumann in february 2015 and from there it was hell going through temp agencies working 7 different jobs before i finally got a permanent, good paying, full-time job as a welder at FMH Conveyors in jonesboro in december 2015. in my time as a temp worker i would work for 2 weeks to 2 months tops and would be jobless between assignments for as little as 1 week or as much as 2 and a half months. in 2015 despite my struggle to find a permant good paying job, i had made a lot of progress working on my house and in 2016 i made major progress to the point that the house is almost finished and i'm actually living in it now. I started Sarah's savings account with my 2015 income tax return but then i had a "now or never" opportunity to buy the house next door, so i jumped right on it, but i wiped out Sarah's savings to do so. I started rebuilding Sarah's savings over the next 4 months but then i started having problems with my 1989 toyota corolla that hindered it's reliability, so i bought my 2004 toyota corolla for $1450, once again wiping out most of Sarah's savings, then 2 months later my dad bought a house, so i had to move out sooner than i expected when my house wasn't quite finished yet, so i did just enough work on the house to make it just habitable, i had no running water for the first 2 months i lived here because of other work that had to be done before it was ready for plumbing and then after i did the plumbing i had no hot water until just a week ago, so i worked hard and lived hard for the past 2 years to make Sarah happen and it FINALLY paid off! :mrgreen:

so here's the specs:

Sarah
BoyToy Star configuration 2
Body: BT5
Skin tone: Fair
Lip colour: as seen in photos
Fingernail/toenail colour: Natural
Absinthe hi-realism eyes with veins upgrade
Make up: as seen in photos
Hair style: 0702
Hair colour: Brunette
Vaginal insert type C
Brunette natural pubic hair
Custom freckles: Face & Body

the total price came to $6134 + $550 shipping
the 20% off sale gave me a $1226.80 discount and i got $150 PIF discount for paying by check so the final price including shipping was $5307.20 which i managed to come up with JUST in time!
I love my doll so much I would save her from a burning car.....cause if it's MY car that's on fire, she costed more than the car....

Dystempr

Re: AT LAST! Sarah has been ordered!!!

Post by Dystempr »

Wow....

I take my hat off to you at so many levels. Most people would just sit and whine about how life is just out to get them and that "its too hard".

I commend you first on your work ethic, and getting your life in order and doing whatever it takes to make that happen.

With all that said above, I am so glad that you now have the ability to get something for yourself to add some enjoyment to your downtime and I wish you and Sarah a lifetime of enjoyment together.

Dys.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Shadow Sparky, I am so PROUD of you, man! I wish everyone had the determination and work ethic you have got. Anyone who bad mouths young people about not having a good work ethic and wanting everything given to them should meet you. So many folks sit around and literally wish their lives away for what they want yet do nothing to make it really happen. Or they whine when they see others having things they want, pout about it and bad mouth others, and don't want to go out and work. Despite set backs, you have persevered and kept your eye on the goal. I can't wait for you to get Sarah and know you 2 are going to have a fantastic life together. Keeping my thoughts on her speedy and safe arrival to your home and into your arms.

You, are a real inspiration!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Great news...the finer things in life are well worth the sacrifices and the wait.

Congrads again Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Anung Un Rama wrote::thumbs_up: Great news...the finer things in life are well worth the sacrifices and the wait.

Congrads again Anung :D
True that big red...you waited 44 years for me :lol:

Luvyoulots lily :D
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Congrats on the purchase Shadowsparky, can't wait to see photo's of the beautiful lady when she arrives at your home.

I to have a BT5 on order, so Sarah will have a few BT5 sisters here on the forum :D

0osik's Celestia
My Kristal
Alottahopes Rebecca (hope I got the name right)
And I think there's another BT5 or 2 out there on the forum too

Cheers
:glou:
Nick

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

My hat is off to you, Matt. You've worked hard for this. Damn hard. I'm genuinely impressed with what you have accomplished and how many obstacles you have overcome. I'm really looking forward to meeting Sarah! Congrats!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

And me too...please get her a doll account matt...us gals love chatting in dolls alive without you blokes getting involved...and her exciting stoires of her observations of your lets just fix it projects will be noteworthy....

Liy
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Celestia has been waiting for this GREAT news about her sister Sarah. Congratulation Shadowsparky. As much as you have gone through to get where you are, this remaining "WAIT" shouldn't be too much harder.
Nick wrote:Congrats on the purchase Shadowsparky, can't wait to see photo's of the beautiful lady when she arrives at your home.

I to have a BT5 on order, so Sarah will have a few BT5 sisters here on the forum :D

0osik's Celestia
My Kristal
Alottahopes Rebecca (hope I got the name right)
And I think there's another BT5 or 2 out there on the forum too

Cheers
:glou:
Nick Alottahopes Puerto Rican fireball BT5 is named Julietta. Her pictures help, well kind of helped with my wait for Celestia. I wish there were more pictures of the other BT5's, but I really can't complain because I've been slacking in that department too.

I hope to see pictures of Kristal and Sarah soon.

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Congrats! :)

I participated as well in the 20% anniversary discount.

That money transfer stuff, no wonder services as PayPal exist, modern banks can't do simple things as transfer money?

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Congratulations Shadow, looking forward to seeing Sarah when she arrives at your place.

Sarah and Anglian.

Celest
Doll
Doll

Post by Celest »

Image Image Image
Okay Mr. 0osik where is my baby sister? Is she here yet? Is she here yet? I'm not going to be very patient, the wait for Kristal has been hard enough! Image

By the way ShadowSparky 0osik and I were wondering if you went with the standard nipples and nipple color like Azure's? Oh yea, you had better not have up sized our perfect little titties or I'm going to have to go down there a slap you up side the head!

Is she there yet? Image

Love (the non-patient)
Celestia

shadowsparky

Post by shadowsparky »

Celest wrote:Image Image Image
Okay Mr. 0osik where is my baby sister? Is she here yet? Is she here yet? I'm not going to be very patient, the wait for Kristal has been hard enough! Image

By the way ShadowSparky 0osik and I were wondering if you went with the standard nipples and nipple color like Azure's? Oh yea, you had better not have up sized our perfect little titties or I'm going to have to go down there a slap you up side the head!

Is she there yet? Image

Love (the non-patient)
Celestia
i went with standard nipples, i stated in my order form that i wanted them "as seen in photos" the photos of the star configuration 2 on the realdoll website, and don't you worry celestia, there's no way in hell i'd wanna upsize those adorable little A-cups! those precious little IBTs are the primary reason i went with the BT5 instead of the BT3
I love my doll so much I would save her from a burning car.....cause if it's MY car that's on fire, she costed more than the car....

Sarah
Doll
Doll

Post by Sarah »

She Devil Lilith wrote:And me too...please get her a doll account matt...us gals love chatting in dolls alive without you blokes getting involved...and her exciting stoires of her observations of your lets just fix it projects will be noteworthy....

Liy
Way ahead of you lilith! this account was created 3 months ago!

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

I would like to echo everyone's comments!! Proud of how you have pushed your way through so many struggles, shown the responsibility to prioritize your goals and make things happen to make your world better! So many other people give up or don't even try! I take my hat off you you!!!

I am so happy that you will finally be with your dream girl! Congratulations and I al looking to hearing from both of you on the forum. Can't wait to see the first pictures of your beautiful lady!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

INFORMATIONS