Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Is it possible to put a C Series Melody face on a new BT4?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

MelodyLuvr
Location: Lost deep in my sweet Melody's gorgeous, big blue eyes!!!!

Is it possible to put a C Series Melody face on a new BT4?

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Hi - it's been a lonnnnng time since I posted here, and I have a question - is it possible to put a C-series Melody face on a new BT4 doll body or not? I really love her face, and if I get a replacement doll, I'd really want to be able to put her face on it.

Thanks,
MelodyLuvr
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

Come see my girl's gallery HERE-->http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13036.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Is it possible to put a C Series Melody face on a new BT

Post by stacy718 »

Yes!

Just let them know this when ordering. I have put every head type realdoll and boytoy doll onto one another. I really enjoy mixing and matching the two brands!

-S

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Hi Stacy,

Awesome! Thanks for that info, and it was your shots of Melody that hooked me into getting her SIX YEARS AGO now! Glad to see you're still around here :)

ML
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

Come see my girl's gallery HERE-->http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13036.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You need to ensure that the magnets are postioned with the Facex system in the same location...but as Stacey says...advise the vendor that the face is intended for the BT4 application.

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:You need to ensure that the magnets are postioned with the Facex system in the same location...but as Stacey says...advise the vendor that the face is intended for the BT4 application.

There is no vendor. It's Boytoydoll directly. Also, both realdoll and bottom use the same neck bolt to attach skulls to the body.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure Stacey...get that....the intial thought was percieved as going through Abyss for a new face ...but evidently since Abyss has taken over the Boytoy line as boytoy dolls are now 404....

They do not seem to sell the older faces....so looks like it will be a skull head changeout entire...Having a look at my RD Classic and RD custom compared to Lexi my BT 3 celestial Star...the BT3 face has an attached scalp part to that fully enclosed the top of the skull and the earlier RD lines is only a face that mag clamps or velcros on with a seperate scalp piece...I believe the RD 2 lines have a simmilar design to the BT3 full scalp and face concept.

I guess then we are talking about here is another form of hybrid doll....rather than the convential Hybrid doll concept of putting an RD2 head on a BT3,4 or 5 Body.....so noting the same lower neck bolt should be achieveable...for a head swap...but...Abyss has put a small caveat below....but does not mention reversing the concept or modernising the BT3 line as unattainable :!:

https://secure.realdoll.com/select-hybrid-series/

So the question is...without going for a full head swap out....is the BT3 C series Melody Face and scalp component compatable with the head frame of the BT4.... :?

Pass this onto the Bt4 owners...as interestingly the head and scalp combinations for the BT3 celestial star and the BT3 Harmony I had were not compatable (for a simple face and scalp change)...as had different head structure and mag clamp set ups.....so you needed to change out the entire head assembly :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for the help Stacy and yeah not a problem at all. We're phasing out the C-Series faces but we could still do it for you!

Cheers
-Joe
MelodyLuvr wrote:Hi - it's been a lonnnnng time since I posted here, and I have a question - is it possible to put a C-series Melody face on a new BT4 doll body or not? I really love her face, and if I get a replacement doll, I'd really want to be able to put her face on it.

Thanks,
MelodyLuvr
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thanks for the add in Joe...but will the be a total head swap or a face/skull overlay onto the BT4 from the BT3 using the BT3 melody face on a BT4 skull....the idea as I understand it id the OP loves his original girl and wants to keep her look on an upgraded body...I think that is what we are going for...

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Use89
Former Member

Post by Use89 »

Nova has magnet style face. Is skull same style as C-series and Seasons?

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Use89 wrote:Nova has magnet style face. Is skull same style as C-series and Seasons?

Hmmm...good question..same era...but not sure if the season gals had the magnet facex system or if they were velcro...feeling that they were magnet...but even Anung can not recall...this may be one for Samara or one of the BT3 seasons owners to provide confirmation on!
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

She Devil Lilith wrote:
Use89 wrote:Nova has magnet style face. Is skull same style as C-series and Seasons?

Hmmm...good question..same era...but not sure if the season gals had the magnet facex system or if they were velcro...feeling that they were magnet...but even Anung can not recall...this may be one for Samara or one of the BT3 seasons owners to provide confirmation on!
Yes, All BoyToy dolls had magnet faces, Calendar girls, C-series and Seasons. I have a BT3 with a Miss Winter face (Tina) that was created for me in March/April 2014. Being that Nova is the only celestial with the magnetic face, I'm not certain that her skull is the exact same skull used with the earlier BT faces! It would make sense that it would be to keep the skulls as one standard magnet skull but, Joe or Matt could comment on that to verify it. :D

A couple of photos of my BT3 Tina (Miss Winter face) Just after she got home.

With her friend Tasha after Tasha's hip surgery, Tasha is a BT3 Sky.

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

dodgeman wrote:
She Devil Lilith wrote:

Yes, All BoyToy dolls had magnet faces, Calendar girls, C-series and Seasons. I have a BT3 with a Miss Winter face (Tina) that was created for me in March/April 2014. Being that Nova is the only celestial with the magnetic face, I'm not certain that her skull is the exact same skull used with the earlier BT faces! It would make sense that it would be to keep the skulls as one standard magnet skull but, Joe or Matt could comment on that to verify it. :D

A couple of photos of my BT3 Tina (Miss Winter face) Just after she got home.

With her friend Tasha after Tasha's hip surgery, Tasha is a BT3 Sky.

YAY! Hey There Dodgeman! I LOVE that Picture of me and my BFF Tina! MISS YOU! eHy Tina! Give all the girls BIG hugs from me!!!!!!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey there Tasha,

Great to hear from you Sweetie! :D I told Tina that you told her to give out Hugs to the girls for you, They all Miss you too! :multi: :D

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Thanks for the add in Joe...but will the be a total head swap or a face/skull overlay onto the BT4 from the BT3 using the BT3 melody face on a BT4 skull....the idea as I understand it id the OP loves his original girl and wants to keep her look on an upgraded body...I think that is what we are going for...
Hi again - yes, this is precisely my question - would I be able to use Melody's C Series face on the newer doll(s) or not, or would it have to be a forced head change using her C Series head as well, onto a new body? And, is the latter even possible with the new doll(s)?

Thanks,
ML
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

INPUT Needed form BT4 owners needed here....has any heard from Burnt, Mo or Sheeana lately...they could answer this question...or did i miss something when I was away?

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS