Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Looking for a specific answer regarding RD2+BT face

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

The young gun

Looking for a specific answer regarding RD2+BT face

Post by The young gun »

Hello all. I own a RD2 Body 2 and have a few questions regarding a transformation. I have the full head setup and am really curious about a BT full head as well. First things first, does anyone have a RD2 body D with a BT head? I am sure there are some professional photos out there, but I am curious if there are any people who have done this as well. I do believe I read that they are now all interchangeable and am seriously considering buying a second head as long as they look good together.

Secondly and most importantly, I want to buy this head specifically for oral sex. As much as I am flattered by Abyss suggesting that I might be well endowed, I just cant get comfortable with a Brooklyn style head and I notice several others on TDF have said this is a problem for them as well. I always feel like I am about to tear something and cannot get comfy. BT dolls look like they have a very welcoming mouth ready for... anything. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks alot and I hope hear from you all soon.

The young gun

Re: Looking for a specific answer regarding RD2+BT face

Post by The young gun »

Monday bump. Wow I am surprised no one commented. Perhaps I am diving into unexplored territory. I guess I am willing to try buying a BT full head and place on a RD2 body D if anyone is willing to share their personal story of oral sex with a BT head. I am in love with the closing eye lids, and I think that's Solana and Star. Anyone have one of those heads? Again I would be purchasing this head specifically for oral sex and wondering how comfortable people find them and curious if I am going to turn either head into Heath Ledger's rendition of the Joker on my first time since I am having so much difficulty with a Brooklyn style head.

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

Wow. Great idea/question. i Just read your post. And it just so happens (as it would on TDF...LOL..) that i have a Brooklyn Body D and have just purchased a Solana. She is in production right now. So if your willing to wait a few weeks i can let you know then. Here's a pic of my RD2 Brooklyn and the Solana doll i ordered. I'll post my Solana when she gets home in a few weeks. Then I'll Change heads to show how they look. Plus I'll give a review of the oral functions/differences if there are any.
Screenshot_20160716-105838.png
Screenshot_20160716-105838.png (3.25 MiB) Viewed 3122 times
20160718_031055.png
20160718_031055.png (1.63 MiB) Viewed 3122 times
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Be careful Rubber-Toe! A lot of information on this website is now out of date in regards to RD2. Abyss does not recommend taking off a Brooklyn style full head nowadays (at least from what I understood after calling Abyss 1/2 way through). I took mine off because turning the head left was incredibly difficult and almost rubber band snapped back to the front. Now the head is much looser. It still is fully functional but for a head in perfect order, I might not recommend taking it off.

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Also for the Brooklyn pic on the stand, what teeth are those? I want to get a new set of teeth that are not a full insert. I kind of feel like a insert bulges out the neck for photos.

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

Thanks for the update. And as for the teeth. They're what she came with.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

I just got off the phone with the always pleasant and helpful Annette. She is going to have a tech specifically put the head on a body D and see if it looks ok. If so pictures will be taken and then I will place a order! I will keep you guys informed as best as I can.

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Going to officially close this post out. As of 8/9/2016 BT heads are not interchangeable with RD2 without factory modification. I.e. If you made a new purchase and at that specific time instructed Abyss to modify the neck it is possible but for existing customers its going to leave a very noticeable gap.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I'm so glad I read this. I did not know that BT heads were that incompatible with RD2's. During my mid-August emails with Abyss I was debating this as an option to get the right body but also the big eyes, though I don't think I'd do it at the complete cost of interchangeability...especially not if it leaves a noticeable gap.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS