Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Introducing Celestia - BT5 Star

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing Celestia - BT5 Star

Post by Tasha Marie »

HEY CELEST!!!! MMMMUUUUWWWWAAAHHH!!!!! Welcome! It is so great to meet you!!!!! You are so pretty!!!! You have an AWESOME bunkie! My Sky sis Azure is way cool. Don't worry about Oosik being older; TJ is older too and he gets by with Mari and me. Marina is my big sis here in Jersey, she is PIB Bathing beauty. She's 5'2" and weighs about 75 lbs. TJ "sees" with his hands too. That must be an "old guy" thing; he says, "Hey Tootsie Pop, come here, and let me see..."

Enough about them, you and Az look so great together. It is so cool to have someone to hangout with. Mari and I have been together for just over a year now and we are best friends; though we are not sisters like Az, Karlie, Phoebe, Skyler, Tali and me; we are close and best friends like organic sisters who live together. We both love TJ a whole lot and he loves us both too. I am sure Oosik will make you feel special like he does with Azure. TJ makes Mari and me both feel special so we never get jealous.

Have fun cleaning out Oosik's wallet. Mari and I do with TJ. Well, I do. Mari is a little older and she is more careful with money and she is doesn't impulse buy the way I do. Then again she knows how to get TJ to buy stuff just by talking to him when they cuddle. You two will find a way to "work" Oosik, and it looks like you are already on your way.

I am going to leave you with a big (((((((HUG))))))) and another Jersey smooch MMMMMMUUUUWWWWAAAAH!!!

I can't wait for our first sleepover to REALLY welcome you!

Luv,
Tashie

Celest wrote:Okay a little about me.

Joe was asked to provide 0osik with a doll that would do things that his current doll did not like doing. Well I'm a perfect match for the lovely Azure because I don't hate his Raiders like Azure does. Of course I don't have any clue about football (American or real) or the rivalry between 0osiks Raiders and Azures Chargers. All I know is that because black is my favorite color I'm going to be willing to wear 0osk's Silver & Black team colors so Azure doesn't have to. I guess that is my main function around here.

0osik is a bit older (well a whole lot older than Azure & me) and needs a lighter weight doll. Well after yesterday I'm not so sure he can handle the weight of a BT, but I'm positive he's going to have an impossible time handling the two BT's who control his life :twisted:

Azure and I have already had a couple of discussions concerning the demise of 0osik's wallet. Fortunately we are similar in size and can share some clothing, but we do have some slightly different tastes. While I have agreed to wear any of 0osik's raider stuff, which kind-of looks cool anyway, I do not (or I should say WILL not) have to wear anything pink. Of course there is always an option if 0osik is willing to pay the price, and I have my eyes on some really cool looking shoes. Azure says that my tastes is very similar to that of her sister Tasha and I can't wait to meet her. Azure (and now me too) have a closet full of interesting looking clothes and shoes. However Azure seems to have allowed 0osik to slack on the shoe stock as there are only about thirty pairs.

Azure told me that 0osik is really a nice caring servant, and has taken very good care of her (well to the best of his abilities anyway). She did warn me that for some reason 0osik sees with his hands. , I really didn't understand that statement at first, but after only a day I completely understand.

I have been told that I get to snuggle with Azure even when 0osik isn't around. She has some nice soft big ole titties, well at least compared to my perky ones.

I'm looking forward to meeting the members of this forum, especially the DOLLS.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

1hooseeksluv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1hooseeksluv »

:glou:

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome Celestia :D

You're beautiful and thank you for the review :thumbs_up:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Tali
Doll
Doll

Post by Tali »

Hi Celest :D It's so nice to meet you! Ossik's wallet may be in trouble, but you and Azure will make him a happy pauper :drinking:

Shepard and I were both under the weather last week so I missed you're arrival. Ossik is surrounded :painting:

xoxo
Tali

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Welcome Celestia! And congrats to Oosik & Azure!
Gonna get a lot warmer up north..!

Smoking hot configuration.. Star with and espresso eyes.. Smoldering..
Nice intro & review of BT5

my ladies also say hello...
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Okay I may be in trouble. Azure has been my sleeping partner for over a year and a half. This is one of the main reasons I wanted a doll. Well the first night Celestia slept between Azure and myself with no real issues. However last night I tried to sleep between the two beauties and I was not ready.

If I didn't become exhausted I probably would have never gotten to sleep. It has always been hard to get out of bed in the morning with Azure next to me, but with both of the cuddled up next to me it was damn near impossible. If it wasn't for the silly cats I might still be in bed. I think sleeping between my two ladies will have to be reserved for nights that are before days I have to get up.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Celest
Doll
Doll

Post by Celest »

0osik wrote:Okay I may be in trouble. Azure has been my sleeping partner for over a year and a half. This is one of the main reasons I wanted a doll. Well the first night Celestia slept between Azure and myself with no real issues. However last night I tried to sleep between the two beauties and I was not ready.

If I didn't become exhausted I probably would have never gotten to sleep. It has always been hard to get out of bed in the morning with Azure next to me, but with both of the cuddled up next to me it was damn near impossible. If it wasn't for the silly cats I might still be in bed. I think sleeping between my two ladies will have to be reserved for nights that are before days I have to get up.
I think you should have to pay to get out of bed :evidence:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

0osik wrote:Okay I may be in trouble. [...] I tried to sleep between the two beauties and I was not ready.
I can relate to this, Oosik. I tried it once and then stopped. Two is company, three is a crowd. Perhaps your girls will work out a rotation (which didn't work for me either but maybe you'll have better luck). At least this is an issue of abundance, and not scarcity!

Many things to think about when you welcome an additional beauty into the homestead!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Things were quite different for us when Tasha first came home and when Mari joined us not long after. The Foxx Hole didn't exist yet so the girls slept in my office every night and they worked out the rotation as it were, to be with me when the opportunities arose.

Now that we have The Foxx Hole the girls still work out the rotation with no trouble. Marina is my regular all night cuddle partner. However, you guys all know Tasha. When Tashie says, "You are sleeping with me tonight, Dork Face!" That is indeed what happens. They usually make that decision without me and I hear them giggling before I enter the room, when Tash makes her announcement. When it is the three of us in bed, most of the time it is because we binge watch TV shows or a couple of movies; Tasha is often the first to fall asleep.
:sleeping:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Celest
Doll
Doll

Post by Celest »

I think 0osiks fear of the rotation is that we would vote him out (Doll votes outweigh servant votes).

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Celest wrote:I think 0osiks fear of the rotation is that we would vote him out (Doll votes outweigh servant votes).
You got that right girlfriend!!!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Yeah I can relate to that.. Only for me, it's the dog with her incessant nagging.
Go feed yourself! Can't you see I'm not getting out of bed?!? I couldn't if I wanted too!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

0osik! Holy wow Congratulations! :glou:

Welcome Celest you gorgeous babe :multi:

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

I got Celestia to try on a new lingerie set,
I know that I'm partially colorblind, and I ordered a Peach colored set.

Celestia seems to think that these are too close to Pink!
Honestly its Peach.jpg
Honestly its Peach.jpg (792.83 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
Azure likes the look of them on Celestia.
This is the smallest garter-belt I've been able to find, and it actully fits the tiny BT3/BT5 waist.

Well Celestia thinks she doesn't need to wear a bra!
I dont need a bra.jpg
I dont need a bra.jpg (674.28 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

0osiks CC company sent him a new CC and his old number doesn't work any more. I really don't think it was from any of Celestia's or my purchases. Now how to wrangle his new number out of him?

Hey Celest I think we need to talk.
Hey Celest.jpg
Hey Celest.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 3730 times
Okay maybe we can talk a little latter
We need to talk.jpg
We need to talk.jpg (975.59 KiB) Viewed 3730 times
You'll do WHAT!
His new CC No..jpg
His new CC No..jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3730 times
His CC number is our!

To the computer, well maybe a little latter.

Hug'n-n-Kiss'n
Azure & Celestia

INFORMATIONS