Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT4 body and the new RD2 Quinn head?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

I wonder if they would look good together? I think so!
Would it be possible to order that combination?
Attachments
Quinn-RD2-Config1-8.jpg
Quinn-RD2-Config1-8.jpg (72.47 KiB) Viewed 3344 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: BT4 body and the new RD2 Quinn head?

Post by AlexKnight »

If you ask, you can pretty much order any combination. They'll just put a RD2 skull with magnets on the BT4 body.

The only "problem" that could be possible is scale, the RD2 head may look too large on the smaller BT4 body.
Considering the BT4 body looks voluptuous with the large breasts and bigger butt, size wise, she's rather petite at 4'10" with a 22" waist.

For example, a Kaylani Wicked doll is 4'11" with a 25" waist.
Solana's hips are only 2" larger in circumference than Kaylani's, plus, Solana's band size is even an inch smaller.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

AlexKnight wrote:If you ask, you can pretty much order any combination. They'll just put a RD2 skull with magnets on the BT4 body.

The only "problem" that could be possible is scale, the RD2 head may look too large on the smaller BT4 body.
Considering the BT4 body looks voluptuous with the large breasts and bigger butt, size wise, she's rather petite at 4'10" with a 22" waist.

Solana's hips are only 2" larger in circumference than Kaylani's, plus, Solana's band size is even an inch smaller.
Thank´s for the info :D

Yes the scale could be different, but it might be more realistic looking anyway. A woman IRL which is that short, would still have a head with more "normal" circumference.
Also I wonder if the scale really differs so much between the RD and BT head´s. Image

Perhaps someone from Abyss, that is following their threads here, could provide some info within this matter?

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

sture wrote:
AlexKnight wrote:If you ask, you can pretty much order any combination. They'll just put a RD2 skull with magnets on the BT4 body.

Thank´s for the info :D

Yes the scale could be different, but it might be more realistic looking anyway. A woman IRL which is that short, would still have a head with more "normal" circumference.
Also I wonder if the scale really differs so much between the RD and BT head´s. Image

Perhaps someone from Abyss, that is following their threads here, could provide some info within this matter?
Oh wow I'd really love an answer to this question too, also thanks to the OP as well I've been wondering about this question too.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Would be a sight to see. :D

body-wise. of course there's the height difference too.
bt4: 32 – 22 – 36
body A (w/o enhanced breasts): 33 - 24 -35

now it really just depends on how big the Quinn head is.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Sotaichou wrote:

/g'day.
Her head does look a bit on the smaller side IMO but pics can be deceiving sometimes when it comes to size. The heads I what look a bit bigger in pics, so I'm worried for me, but Quinn's head might work on a BT body.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Bazinga wrote:
Sotaichou wrote:

/g'day.
Her head does look a bit on the smaller side IMO but pics can be deceiving sometimes when it comes to size. The heads I what look a bit bigger in pics, so I'm worried for me, but Quinn's head might work on a BT body.
I also think the head look a bit small.
Attachments
Quinn-RD2-Config1-6.jpg
Quinn-RD2-Config1-6.jpg (52.71 KiB) Viewed 3204 times

― Anton Szandor LaVey

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Before I placed the order for Ashley, I was interested in having a second head for my Kaylani doll, the Renee head.
They sent me a picture of the Renee head on an unfinished Kaylani body, but it looked a bit off.
Attachments
20140319_155946.jpg
20140319_155946.jpg (120.04 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

AlexKnight wrote:Before I placed the order for Ashley, I was interested in having a second head for my Kaylani doll, the Renee head.
They sent me a picture of the Renee head on an unfinished Kaylani body, but it looked a bit off.
Thanks for the pic Alex!!!!Hmmmm I see what your saying but I don't think it look to much off to put me off. I think the finished head/unfinished body combo contributes to the looking a bit off, but I think the BT bodies are smaller than the Kaylani bodies so that can only amplify the effect given. I seen a Rd2 head on a boytoy body pic provided by a member can't remember who and it didn't look too bad at the time.Hmmmm the saga continues.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

INFORMATIONS