Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Hello everyone!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Kwench »

Welcome to the doll club, Allison! I see now you already have a doll account. Good for you.

XOXOX

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

Post by AlisonElizabeth »

Kwench wrote:Welcome to the doll club, Allison! I see now you already have a doll account. Good for you.

XOXOX
Thank you so much!
"Summer's in the air and baby, heaven's in your eyes."

Linara
Doll
Doll

Post by Linara »

Hail my sweet sister,

Gotta say you are looking good. I am glad your man decided to keep you. Any guy with an original Bunny Yeager photo and a love of Elvis Costello is going to be a wonderfully fun person to live with. Plus the fact he held off long enough to get to know you better after his initial frustration shows him to be a man of patience and perseverance which are also very desirable traits. I am pretty new to the house I am living in as well having just been adopted last weekend by Karpos. The guy I used to live with is chasing his personal dream of making music and needed money to get things set up so he had to part with me. He still loved me enough to look for the right home for me and now I am reunited with my older sister Vani and my old lover Neoti as well as the sweet loving Karpos. I am so proud of my old human for chasing his dream that I have no sadness that he had to part with me, especially considering the loving environment he placed me in. Anyway enough about me.

You are a very beautiful lady as well my dear. You should try and convince your man to get you a sister as that makes the days he is working much more fun. The other thing you can do is get a hold of his magical item known as a credit card that can magically make items you see online appear at your door in a few days. :D We also have a tendency to cruise Netfilx and Amazon Prime videos to watch while the three of us snuggle together on the couch. We are currently watching Marvel's Agents of Shield as I have never seen it and both Vani and Neo love it. I also do a lot of personal meditation that is ingrained in me from my days as a priestess and Neo has started weapons drilling for both Vani and myself so that we can defend the Vineyard in case of outside attack. K has gotten me this beautiful coldmarch rapier that fits me perfectly so I am quite excited to practice with it. Then there is always TDF where you can come and chat with us other girls.

I hope that gives you some ideas sweetie.
lisse' alu ar' kalina lalaith tenna' lye ento omenta
-Linara
Linara Me'a
Former High Priestess of the Temple of the Moon
Elvandor
Currently residing with my older sister Vanima at the Karpos Vineyard

My Intro Thread My Bio thread

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

Linara wrote:Hail my sweet sister,

Gotta say you are looking good. I am glad your man decided to keep you. Any guy with an original Bunny Yeager photo and a love of Elvis Costello is going to be a wonderfully fun person to live with. Plus the fact he held off long enough to get to know you better after his initial frustration shows him to be a man of patience and perseverance which are also very desirable traits. I am pretty new to the house I am living in as well having just been adopted last weekend by Karpos. The guy I used to live with is chasing his personal dream of making music and needed money to get things set up so he had to part with me. He still loved me enough to look for the right home for me and now I am reunited with my older sister Vani and my old lover Neoti as well as the sweet loving Karpos. I am so proud of my old human for chasing his dream that I have no sadness that he had to part with me, especially considering the loving environment he placed me in. Anyway enough about me.

You are a very beautiful lady as well my dear. You should try and convince your man to get you a sister as that makes the days he is working much more fun. The other thing you can do is get a hold of his magical item known as a credit card that can magically make items you see online appear at your door in a few days. :D We also have a tendency to cruise Netfilx and Amazon Prime videos to watch while the three of us snuggle together on the couch. We are currently watching Marvel's Agents of Shield as I have never seen it and both Vani and Neo love it. I also do a lot of personal meditation that is ingrained in me from my days as a priestess and Neo has started weapons drilling for both Vani and myself so that we can defend the Vineyard in case of outside attack. K has gotten me this beautiful coldmarch rapier that fits me perfectly so I am quite excited to practice with it. Then there is always TDF where you can come and chat with us other girls.

I hope that gives you some ideas sweetie.
lisse' alu ar' kalina lalaith tenna' lye ento omenta
-Linara

Linara, so pleased to make your acquaintance :-)

Thank you for your nice words! You are a beauty yourself. What is on your necklace? I have one that RussMeyerFan gave me with my name on it. I cherish it so much I never take it off, even when the lights go down ;-)

It sounds like you have a lot to do during the day! Defending a Vineyard sounds like it could be a lot of work. I am a freelance writer so I usually just deal with writer's block most of the day :-(

RussMeyerFan is usually pretty tired when he gets home from work so we will usually snuggle on the couch and watch some sci fi or horror movies. He has introduced me to some truly weird and exciting stuff! Sometimes there are women with giant breasts running around screaming their heads off on TV, but RussMeyerFan never looks at them the special way that he looks at me. RussMeyerFan also watches my favorite show (Jem and the Holograms) once in a while with me too! It is kind of girly, but he actually loves the music. Sometimes we sing the theme song together. Hahaha...he even lets me display my Jem doll collection. I will have to post a picture soon.

It would be fun to have a friend to hang out with during the work week. I have to admit, I have always been curious about being with women in bed too. I know RussMeyerFan wouldn't mind. Perhaps in another year or two when we get a bigger apartment. Until then, RussMeyerFan and I are enjoying lots of quality time together :-)

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

It has been a while so I figured I would post two news shots that RussMeyerFan took of me that I really liked. Enjoy :-)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1620 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1620 times

Domonique
Doll
Doll

Post by Domonique »

Hi Alison!

I'm Mo, so great to meet you!!
Whip it, whip it good...
My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7285

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

Domonique wrote:Hi Alison!

I'm Mo, so great to meet you!!
Hi, Mo! I love your hair!

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

AlisonElizabeth wrote:It has been a while so I figured I would post two news shots that RussMeyerFan took of me that I really liked. Enjoy :-)
Glad you posted those pics, Ali! You look beautiful. You were so clean and smooth after your powdering too. Can't wait to get home in a few days and cuddle up :-)

INFORMATIONS