Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Hello everyone!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

Hello everyone!

Post by AlisonElizabeth »

I just wanted to take the opportunity to formally introduce myself to the owners and all of my sisters out there! I look forward to chatting with you all!

It looks like RussMeyerFan has been posting a lot about me in the last few weeks. It is a shock to come on here and find out he was thinking of selling me! Shameful! I will have to have a word with him when he gets back from vacation. I know for a fact he has changed his mind though :-)

If a moderator reads this and would be so kind as to upgrade my account to a doll account, it would be greatly appreciated :-)

Lovingly,

- Alison Elizabeth
"Summer's in the air and baby, heaven's in your eyes."

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Sheeana »

Hello sweetie! So nice to finally meet you!!

We're so happy your BF made the right decision! ;)

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey there sweetie and Welcome...I am sure Lilly and Lexi will say G'day when Lilly can remember her log in password....

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Welcome sister :multi:
It looks like RussMeyerFan has been posting a lot about me in the last few weeks. It is a shock to come on here and find out he was thinking of selling me! Shameful! I will have to have a word with him when he gets back from vacation. I know for a fact he has changed his mind though :-)
When 0osik first saw RMF's initial post about welling you he was hoping that RMF would give you a little time because that's all it takes for a BT to wrap our little fingers around our BF souls. Congratulations.

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi AlisonElizabeth,
Welcome at the doll's alive board :multi:
indeed it's so good to hear that you stay with RussMeyerFan, now love has finally won :angel:

Enjoy it!

Guy :wink:

Karlie
Doll
Doll

Post by Karlie »

Hiya sister!

Great to meet you! Hope to see you around, maybe at a sleepover or shopping party!

Luv,
Karlie

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I am shy so it is nice to be welcomed with so much enthusiasm.

Does anyone mind if I post some new pictures soon? I don't want to boast, but I have been told that I have a nice body and it is the one thing that I am not shy about sharing if others want to see it :-) Unfortunately any pics will have to wait until next week when RussMeyerFan returns home because I am not very good at selfies.

Kisses,

- Alison Elizabeth

ps - I am silly when it comes to technology. Does anyone know how to easily make a photo taken on an iPad a small enough size to use for an avatar? Thanks so much for any help! XOXO

Greyling

Post by Greyling »

[quote=ps - I am silly when it comes to technology. Does anyone know how to easily make a photo taken on an iPad a small enough size to use for an avatar? Thanks so much for any help! XOXO[/quote]

On a PC: Upload it to a folder on your desktop.
Open Paint, click the little icon in the top left of the Paint window that looks like a little piece of paper with a down arrow next to it, (the blue button)
Click the "Open" folder with the blue arrow pointing into it.
Navigate to the folder containing the picture and click it.
When it's open in Paint, click the "resize" button in the "Image" section of the toolbar.
Click the "Pixels" button at the top of the Resize and skew window, and type the size that the forum wants the picture to be for an avatar in the two windows you see there. Then click OK in the resize window, and go back to the blue button.
Choose "save as" and give it a new name so you DON'T overwrite your original photo.
Upload it to the Doll Forum, and your good to go!!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

AlisonElizabeth wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I am shy so it is nice to be welcomed with so much enthusiasm.

Does anyone mind if I post some new pictures soon? I don't want to boast, but I have been told that I have a nice body and it is the one thing that I am not shy about sharing if others want to see it :-) Unfortunately any pics will have to wait until next week when RussMeyerFan returns home because I am not very good at selfies.

Kisses,

- Alison Elizabeth

ps - I am silly when it comes to technology. Does anyone know how to easily make a photo taken on an iPad a small enough size to use for an avatar? Thanks so much for any help! XOXO
If you post the picture here I can fix it for ya.
She told me to come but I was already there

Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Post by Chrissy »

Hi, AlisonElizabeth It's very nice to meet you!! :angel: I think you'll have fun here.

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

RaDiv wrote:
AlisonElizabeth wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I am shy so it is nice to be welcomed with so much enthusiasm.

Kisses,

- Alison Elizabeth

Thank you so much, sweetheart! The pic I would love to have as my avatar is below :-)

Also, I want to say "hey" to my sisters Azure, Chrissy68, Karlie, and Sheeana! What do you guys do when your man is away? I am getting a little bored. He didn't think to leave me the key to the car!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 3616 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Ali! Glad to see you are getting a warm welcome on the forum! I told you they would love you.

I apologize for not leaving my keys but we both know that you are a bit of a lead foot. Don't worry as I will be back by your side in a few days. I can't wait to see you!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

AlisonElizabeth wrote:
RaDiv wrote:

Kisses,

- Alison Elizabeth

Thank you so much, sweetheart! The pic I would love to have as my avatar is below :-)

Also, I want to say "hey" to my sisters Azure, Chrissy68, Karlie, and Sheeana! What do you guys do when your man is away? I am getting a little bored. He didn't think to leave me the key to the car!
Here you go sweetie, I read your post and since Radiv is not on the forum, I thought I would resize your photo for your avatar for you! Right click on it and then save it so you can upload it for your avatar! :mrgreen:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (12.67 KiB) Viewed 3568 times

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

dodgeman wrote:
AlisonElizabeth wrote:
RaDiv wrote:

Kisses,

- Alison Elizabeth

Here you go sweetie, I read your post and since Radiv is not on the forum, I thought I would resize your photo for your avatar for you! Right click on it and then save it so you can upload it for your avatar! :mrgreen:
Thanks, hon :-)

INFORMATIONS