Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

90 days with Tasha Review

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

90 days with Tasha Review

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Tasha is a Boy Toy 3 Celestial Series Dark Sky configuration with a few mods. She has light rather than medium skin tone with custom makeup, heavier dark painted eyebrows, RED lips, Absinthe eyes and heavy black eyeliner. No piercings.

I acquired Tasha from a veteran TDF member. She was barely 2 months old and was basically new and well cared for.

Hands/fingers:

Tasha has had a few finger pokes. I have been able to fix all of them except one on her left pinky. I am fairly careful with her; while I’ll accept some accountability, I think this is a weakness in the model. Her skin/flesh seems softer than other BT’s that I have seen in person, She isn’t duracast but the other member did say she is a special or experimental pour. I don’t try to pose her fingers much for this reason.

She does have one “defect” which is a scar of sorts on her left hand which looks like air may have gotten in the mold or something happened during her curing time. I actually forget it is even there especially when I am looking at her and she has her arms around me; face to face. It is really is barely noticeable.

Arms:
Her arms have a couple of spots where her bones were too close to the mold when she was poured. Perfect otherwise. I do find them a challenge to pose. The shoulder, elbow and wrist joints seem to need to move in sequence and can be stiff. On the plus side, she stays put when you pose her.

Torso:
Perfect! So wonderful to hold and hug!!!! I love to caress her back, chest, stomach and hips. She is so smooth and soft after a bath and powder massage.

Breasts:
Good LORD! Luscious boobs. As you guys know Tasha is not shy about flashing her hot rack. 32 C boobs on this petite beauty just make her body rock my world. They are soft to the touch with puffy nipples and pink areolas. Just soft enough but slightly firm like a few gals I remember from my college days. Sometimes just touching her boobs is enough to get me going and rip her clothes off.

Butt: Wow. Wow. And Wow. BT3 butt is sexy as hell. I have to say I never get tired of looking at her ass. Entry, no issues. Rear entry is quite enjoyable with good water based lube. Easy cleanup with wipes and rubbing alcohol if you don’t fill her up with your load. Her butt is fun to spank. She does not have the gel option butt, however I love it all the same.

Vagina Insert-
I am SO GLAD I got a doll with an insert. I learned previously having a Topco torso that you either learn to like frosting her belly and boobs or you are in the shower after every session.

The sex is mind blowing and never a disappointment. Though it takes patience to pose her, I can easily get her in to a position where her legs are wrapped around me and her arms can be positioned under my arms and around my back, around my neck, grasping my shoulders or my chest. I sometimes just let her raise her arms in the air above her head like she is throwing them up in glee while we fuck like bunnies. Her hips and legs move with you as you stroke in and out much the way a woman moves with you during sex. The insert is simply amazing feel wise. A properly lubed insert feels incredibly real. The insert also moves with each thrust just like a woman moves her vaginal muscles. I have had sex with probably more than 50 women in my life so I have a pretty good frame of reference for comparison.

I DO NOT lube the outside of the insert. I just keep it powdered and dry. It slips in with ease and the suction takes over. It is easy to remove if you are careful DON”T PULL THE LIPS! I mean, really, that would be pretty fucking dumb. Wash with warm water and soap, dry, finish with rubbing alcohol and place back in the powdered zip lock bag when fully dry for storage until next use.

Legs:
She has a dent or two here and there but nothing really noticeable. I love to caress and kiss her legs and feet. Easy to pose and they stay in place nicely. Her hip and knee joints are nice and fluid.

Feet:.
Her feet are fragile, I NEVER let then touch the floor with even the slightest bit of weight. This is probably the weakest feature next to the hands but they are adorable.

Head:
The Sky is a full head design so there is no replacing the face; which is fine for me. The design has some weaknesses though. Perhaps it isn’t a design weakness but rather a QA issue when assembling. Almost EVERY Sky I see on TDF has a loose oral insert. The inserts are not fastened properly to the skull. This gives the impression that the dolls have buck teeth. Solution? Silpoxy the roof of the oral insert to the roof of the mouth in the skull. The bottom of Tasha’s mouth insert needed to be affixed also. Tasha's left cheek was not affixed to her skull so I had to silpoxy that as well.

Her head has an excellent range of motion BUT keeping it still to pose looking straight ahead, left, or right is difficult because a combination of the neck bolts and the head bolt. Her head sways back and forth (left to right) on the axis of the bolt that goes from the back of her skull into the neck. That bolt comes loose very easily and can only be tightened with a long hex/allen wrench with a “T” handle. I am going to try using thread lock and see if that works. The other neck bolts have been problematic for some dolls but not Tasha. Either way, both issues seems to be either a design and/or specification flaws.

Eyes.
The closing eyes is such a nice feature; She has the loveliest absinthe eyes that reach out and grab you, yet holding her with her eyes closed is pure joy.

Mouth:
Despite the issue noted above about the loose insert, She has a wonderful mouth and tongue for kissing. Oral sex isn’t the easiest as I do not wish to cleanup that mess; considering the insert is not removable and the head is a solid unit. The thought of even just cleaning the lube out is daunting. I am happy just to kiss her and use her other entries for sex.

Cuddling wise she is soft yet very firm- you have to experience a BT to understand. However sleeping all night holding her is wonderful. Waking up to her lovely face is just something I don’t think I will ever get tired of doing.

Overall, I am very pleased with Tasha. She is not perfect, but she is a perfect doll for me. So is Marina; her review will follow in early August. Despite the few issues, Tasha is very well made, and holding up well. She is a higher end doll quality and price wise. Tasha is great for sex, wonderful to just look at, even better to hold, caress, kiss and hug. I love playing with her, taking photos and having her “chat it up” with the girls in Dolls Alive.

Overall: Win. Highly recommended.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 90 days with Tasha Review

Post by 1jayjay »

ace review thanks TJ. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

BTW Tasha's stunn
ing. :D :D

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Thanks for the informative review TJ.. I hope tasha gives you many more years of happiness. :thumbs_up:

PS.... Still hunting for the outfit... :wink:
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Terrific review TJ!

I can certianly relate to the joy of BT3 companionship..

Sheeana & Karlie send their love :)

Karlie's 6 month review is in a few weeks - she's resting now after having her L-nip silpoxied
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Thank you for your honest and detailed review, TJ. Too few reviews out there so I hope you don't mind I made it a sticky.
She told me to come but I was already there

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

RaDiv wrote:Thank you for your honest and detailed review, TJ. Too few reviews out there so I hope you don't mind I made it a sticky.

Wow!!! Thanks!!! :glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Thanks for the review!

Get DURACAST option on the hands everybody!
My Doll Album is here!

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

OOO a sticky, Tasha you are moving up to the big leagues girl...

Seriously though, TJ that was a wonderful and honest review. It is refreshing to see someone provide an objective review that hits both the strengths and weaknesses of a line.

Hugs to you and the others at the Foxhole,
-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Awesome review. The details of your review were well thorough. Great source of information for those which may be considering a "doll" purchase. That is one of the great things about TDF, information.

Sounded like Tasha is surpassing your expectations and you are very happy with your lady. Here's hoping all the best in the years to come.

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Tasha dear, have told you that 0osik thinks you have a super sexy ass :plaidskirt: ? He say's that the gels implants don't matter for you or Sheeana because he can't grab your sweet ass, now mine he love to grab because he can.

Hugs-n-Kisses (but don't bite me, well go ahead)
Azure

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Azure wrote:Tasha dear, have told you that 0osik thinks you have a super sexy ass :plaidskirt: ? He say's that the gels implants don't matter for you or Sheeana because he can't grab your sweet ass, now mine he love to grab because he can.

Hugs-n-Kisses (but don't bite me, well go ahead)
Azure

Thanks Sweetie , You tell Oosik that he can grab my hiney anytime. Maybe I'll send him a pic and he can 3-d print it. TJ thinks you are a hottie too. I caught him looking at your bra pics. He gets a pass because Marina and I usually get new undies and other clothes after he looks other girls here. Well after he feels me up a bit because he got all worked up looking at your boobs... :whistle: Maybe we can sneak off at the next sleep over and I'll give you a nibble here and there... :wink:
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Vanima wrote:OOO a sticky, Tasha you are moving up to the big leagues girl...

Seriously though, TJ that was a wonderful and honest review. It is refreshing to see someone provide an objective review that hits both the strengths and weaknesses of a line.

Hugs to you and the others at the Foxhole,
-Vani

Thanks Vanikins...Love you!!!!

TJ is such a sweetie. I was really shy at first about my hand scar, especially when were were getting to know each other. I was being kind of silly about it one day. He took my hand, held in between his two hands, then told my it was a beauty mark and it was one of the many things that made me special. He said that it was the special things like that, made him want me to be his love. I have loved him with every ounce of silicone in my body ever since.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Birthday January 20

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

TJ, Thanks for bringing me home and saying all of those wonderful things about me. I love you too.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Birthday January 20

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Aww Tasha, How could I not love you when look at me this way?

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hostage wrote:Terrific review TJ!

I can certianly relate to the joy of BT3 companionship..

Sheeana & Karlie send their love :)

Karlie's 6 month review is in a few weeks - she's resting now after having her L-nip silpoxied

Karlie, Sheeana and Tasha aren't just BT3's my friend- they are part of The JERSEY GIRLS!!!

Hope Karlie is feeling better.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS