Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Crissy Starr is staying with me.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Crissy Starr is staying with me.

Post by Smoke »

I know some of you were a little put off when you saw my for sale add for Crissy in the Buy and sell. Well we have rekindled our relationship so to speak... It's great to have multiple dolls as every so often you can switch and the honeymoon starts all over again... I have to be honest... Every time I saw a picture of sexy Sheegirl I would think of my little cuddle bunny Crissy and think... How can I..??? With some financial troubles eased a bit I think I may be able to keep all my ladies... I just hope Crissy can forgive me... Last night was a good start though.. :wink:
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Crissy Starr is staying with me.

Post by 0osik »

Smoke

The hooks are set real deep. Not that it's a bad thing. Glad to see she has a loving home with lots of friends to keep her company.

Azure sends all of your girls Hugs-n-Kisses (you already get too much).

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hey Smoke

Don't forget Crissy will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Crissy.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Hey Smoke,

Congratulations. I am extremely happy you are able to keep her. Echoing what my friend Mondoon said, I think you will be happier with a lighter wallet than without her. I wish you all the best. You have been a positive inspiration for me since I joined and after some recent events I am realizing how important that is. Thanks.

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Hey smoke! We are so happy Crissy will be staying with you!

I still think this is one the the cutest doll pictures ever -
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (365.97 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Crissy I'm so happy for you. Well except for those shoes and that silly hat, you should get Smoke to get you a hat like Sheeana's. You may have to wait until his wallet recovers. Just keep riding him till he gives in,maybe that's a bad idea because he'd probably like it. Hmmmm

Well Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats Smoke 8) and a special congrats to Chrissy :angel:

:glou:

Edit: it just reminded me of this song: unfinished sympathy

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

It's ok Smoke everything's cool ....it's all good because I just checked and Crissy took her "Smoke for sale off the human forum asw well!!! :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: :haha2:

Seriously though...well pleased for you Smoke. :D :D :D

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

0osik wrote:Smoke

The hooks are set real deep. Not that it's a bad thing. Glad to see she has a loving home with lots of friends to keep her company.

Azure sends all of your girls Hugs-n-Kisses (you already get too much).

0osik

Thanks Oosik... I think. :? Well Crissy thanks you for sure! :wink:

Mondoon wrote:Hey Smoke

Don't forget Crissy will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Crissy.

True say Mondoon! Thanks.

karpos wrote:Hey Smoke,

Congratulations. I am extremely happy you are able to keep her. Echoing what my friend Mondoon said, I think you will be happier with a lighter wallet than without her. I wish you all the best. You have been a positive inspiration for me since I joined and after some recent events I am realizing how important that is. Thanks.

-k
Thanks karpos. I'm glad I was able to be a positive influence.

Hostage wrote:Hey smoke! We are so happy Crissy will be staying with you!

I still think this is one the the cutest doll pictures ever -

Thanks Hostage. Crissy wasn't amused about that picture but she was a good sport anyway. :wink:

Azure wrote:Crissy I'm so happy for you. Well except for those shoes and that silly hat, you should get Smoke to get you a hat like Sheeana's. You may have to wait until his wallet recovers. Just keep riding him till he gives in,maybe that's a bad idea because he'd probably like it. Hmmmm

Well Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure
Crissy sends you hugs a kisses right back Azure. :wink:

Nescio50 wrote:Congrats Smoke 8) and a special congrats to Chrissy :angel:

:glou:

Edit: it just reminded me of this song: unfinished sympathy

Thanks Nescio and a very cool tune... It sums it all up.

1jayjay wrote:It's ok Smoke everything's cool ....it's all good because I just checked and Crissy took her "Smoke for sale off the human forum asw well!!! :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: :haha2:

Seriously though...well pleased for you Smoke. :D :D :D

:haha4: :haha4: ... Yup... That would not surprise me one bit... Thanks JJ. :wink: :haha4: :haha4:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi smoke, that´s great news, have a very happy second honeymoon with Crissy!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi smoke, that´s great news, have a very happy second honeymoon with Crissy!

Chris
Thanks Chris.. It's been a great one! :wink:

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Smoke wrote:I know some of you were a little put off when you saw my for sale add for Crissy in the Buy and sell. Well we have rekindled our relationship so to speak... It's great to have multiple dolls as every so often you can switch and the honeymoon starts all over again... I have to be honest... Every time I saw a picture of sexy Sheegirl I would think of my little cuddle bunny Crissy and think... How can I..??? With some financial troubles eased a bit I think I may be able to keep all my ladies... I just hope Crissy can forgive me... Last night was a good start though.. :wink:
I don't know if this is the proper place to bring this up or not, but I just had an interesting idea sparked by Smoke's situation.

This has kinda made me think a bit. What were to happen if I run into financial trouble and the only thing I could see to do was to sell Vani. I have to admit that it is a sobering prospect. I know what I would like to have seen myself do if I had seen your add before you retracted it. I might have been willing to offer a lower than requested price with the caveat that I would just own her until you could buy her back and we could work out a deal on whose place she stays. Sort of like a loan with her as collateral. I think that might be an interesting thing to do for people in extreme situations, have some of us TDF members work out a doll based loan system for people who run into serious unexpected difficulty. Obviously this would not be something done frivolously for someone who wants extra cash to buy a shiny but for people who actually need it for reasons like unexpected health issues, property damage, or unexpected unemployment.

Obviously this is just a random thought I had as I am waiting for the laundry to finish but I think it is an interesting one to throw out and see what people think. I also realize that I am still very green and this might have been discussed before or be considered bad etiquette. Also it wouldn't be for someone like me, who is a new owner, because in that case they shouldn't have stretched themselves so thin on their first purchase. This would be more for someone like Smoke who is well known and established and who's doll is well know and liked. Anyway, just an idea. :D

-karpos

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Well life happens . What we see as a good plan can change in an instant. I never though of getting into financial trouble. Most stuff comes right out of left field. Most of it is my own doing. Walking a thin line sometimes. You just need to put the bakes on and say enough is enough. I just needed to do in sooner. I'm not out of the woods yet but it's looking better.I'm not looking for hand outs. I think I can keep my dolls so it's not so bad. But when push comes to shove you gotta do what ya gotta do. :roll:

Thanks for the thought though karpos. It means a lot. :wink:

Natalie Cynthia
Doll
Doll

Post by Natalie Cynthia »

Well here is my side of the story..... I had almost had enough!!! Smoke thinks sometimes that I'm just a little girl... I'm a grown ass woman dammit!!!

crissy pissed 1.jpg
crissy pissed 1.jpg (624.39 KiB) Viewed 3889 times

It's always.... CJ this... and Dani that!.... Oh CJ!!! You have such long legs and great ass!!!!... Oh Dani!!! You have such hot boobs!!!! Do you know who else has hot boobs Smoke????!!!!

I DO !!! ... DAMMIT!!!

crissy pissed 3.jpg
crissy pissed 3.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3889 times
crissy pissed 2.jpg
crissy pissed 2.jpg (550.83 KiB) Viewed 3889 times

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Smoke wrote:Well life happens . What we see as a good plan can change in an instant. I never though of getting into financial trouble. Most stuff comes right out of left field. Most of it is my own doing. Walking a thin line sometimes. You just need to put the bakes on and say enough is enough. I just needed to do in sooner. I'm not out of the woods yet but it's looking better.I'm not looking for hand outs. I think I can keep my dolls so it's not so bad. But when push comes to shove you gotta do what ya gotta do. :roll:

Thanks for the thought though karpos. It means a lot. :wink:
Well that would be the thing, it wouldn't be a handout. It would be a person to person loan where the doll is used as collateral much like a house loan using your house as collateral. Granted we'd need somebody on the forum who is a lawyer to anonymously draw up a legal contract to use in these situations but what happens is, if you can't pay or don't want to pay then the doll goes to the other party. Anyway it was just an idea percolating in my brain. Like you said, most stuff come right out of left field and this could be a stopgap plan so a member doesn't have to lose their doll.

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

INFORMATIONS