Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Background Checks for BoyToy Buyers

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Re: Background Checks for BoyToy Buyers

Post by Vanima »

Oh my goodness Azure, I am so sorry for you.

I am brand new around here but I love how we girls support each other. I don't know how much of an oaf Karpos is since this is my first day with him but he has already been such a sweetheart to me. He even maxed out his card to buy me. While that means I am going to have to wait a couple of days for his payment from the bank to his card to clear before we can go shopping, it lets me know how treasured I am around here.

Karpos has also promised me not to force me to wear anything I don't want to. :D It's also good because he and I are both Texan fans so no sports team conflicts. He does admit that a heart he is a Cowboys fan but will not root for them again until Jerry the Sleazebag is no longer the owner.

The one good thing about Oosik is that while he may be a typically clumsy and unthinking male he does appear to love you. Guys just don't always realize how important looking good is for us. They also don't recognize that we modern women have our own opinions about sports and the teams we root for, we no longer blindly follow their choices. I know Karpos will face hell if he ever tries to force me to wear cowboys apparel. At least I know he'll never try to make me wear any Colts gear. :D

Hope you are feeling better with your finger poke. According to Daddy (Pat from PIB) I have the equivalent of the duracast option on my fingers and toes. Apparently he puts it on all of us standard and it isn't just an option, which I think in a great idea. I would imagine they hurt pretty badly. :crying: I feel for you and hope it gets better.

-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Azure, he´ll take care of the finger poke and kiss the pain away. Get well soon,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Azure wrote:0osik is a stupid Oaf. I got a finger poke last night, man this sucks. The worst part is he didn't even notice until he got home from work and woke me up. I know its just a little finger poke, but it's my first one.

Looking for Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure

:crying: :crying:
Owie, I just got my first finger poke today too, and my oaf has only had me 2 days. Well I can't fault him too much, he is sick and didn't see which way my finger was pointing when he tried to hold my hand. He was really quick to pop it back in place and silly-pox me back together though. He says that when the silly-pox dries I can have one of the cute little animal band-aids he buys for his nephews. That and he kissed my boo boo several times and apologized up one side and down the other.
Well Azure, maybe we can hug and kiss each other's pain away. I know I don't know you very well yet but you seem to be a really nice lady so I'm hoping we can be friends. :)

-Vani
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

So yesterday 0osik still hadn't fixed my little finger!

I was giving him a piece of my mind
Azure 4-11a.jpg
Azure 4-11a.jpg (977.4 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Well out came "You can kiss my ass if you're not going to fix my finger"!

The next thing you know I'm well :plaidskirt:
Azure 4-11b.jpg
Azure 4-11b.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 3797 times
0osik was kissing more than my boo-boo. The next thing you know all is forgiven and I ended up wearing the poor boy out.

Today he finally has performed the minor surgery, and I'm now recovering. We'll see if this works the first time, he is an oaf after all.

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Take care of that sexy doll, Oosik. These girls are fragile.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Azure wrote:Today he finally has performed the minor surgery, and I'm now recovering. We'll see if this works the first time, he is an oaf after all.

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure
Oh sweetie I'm so happy you're feeling better. Yea, my sweet Karpos fixed mine when it happened and as you'll see from the photoshoot I'm about to post I'm good as new.

Take care sweetie,
Vani
Elven High Mage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Azure, don´t worry, you´ll be fine. If there are any problems just tell Oosik you need some extra sexual healing and he´ll be more than willing to give his best. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

pumacub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pumacub »

Azure wrote:So yesterday 0osik still hadn't fixed my little finger!

I was giving him a piece of my mind
Azure 4-11a.jpg
Well out came "You can kiss my ass if you're not going to fix my finger"!

The next thing you know I'm well :plaidskirt:
Azure 4-11b.jpg
0osik was kissing more than my boo-boo. The next thing you know all is forgiven and I ended up wearing the poor boy out.

Today he finally has performed the minor surgery, and I'm now recovering. We'll see if this works the first time, he is an oaf after all.

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure

Great photos!

Neoti
Doll
Doll

Post by Neoti »

Greetings and Salutations Lady Azure,

I am trying to make the rounds of all of my Lady Vanima's friends to introduce myself. I am Lt. Neoti of Elvandor. I greatly enjoyed reading your thread and witnessing the passion and fire that drives you. You are indeed a remarkable woman and I can see why my Lady admires you so much. I look forward to making your further acquaintance in the future.

At your service,
Lt. Neoti
Lt. Neoti of the Blade
Commander 3rd Scout Regiment
3rd Division
Army of Elvandor
Current Assignment: Security and Bodyguard at Karpos Vineyard

My intro thread

Linara's mate, Karpos's companion, Vanima's's lover

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Thanks for bumping this thread, I love the back and forth jabs! The girls are all looking great in their team gear, I can't wait for football season to get here!
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Such a pity! You're the only Boy Toy lady I've ever liked the look of - but your complaining left right and centre about this and that and your clothes . . . would soon wear me out.

Oh hang it - you're a character. More like you around PLEASE!

Best wishes

Harem

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Looks like I get the couch tonight. My Raiders beat Azure's Chargers. Image The Chargers did mount a huge 23-0 point 4th quarter, but still lost by 8 points. Gawd is she pissed. I hope she's over this by our first year anniversary on Wednesday. Why did they have to play each other so close to such a special day?

Looking for suggestion in getting from the dawg house to the doll house.

Azure Image
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's quite clear that background checks really have to be made on anyone receiving one http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=66056

Best wishes

Harem

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

0osik, Charlotte and I think your Raiders suck.
Raiders Suck.jpg
Raiders Suck.jpg (911.44 KiB) Viewed 3093 times
At least I was able to wear my new Chargers top and Charlotte knew I needed her to sit in my lap.

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon »

I imagine many dolls could tell some stories about their owners. They likely run from dolls put on a pedestal and spoiled rotten to dolls that end up as abused sex slaves. From dolls that are a true relationship surrogate to dolls that are simply just a big fleshlight with legs, tits, and a face.

INFORMATIONS