Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Melody has arrived!!!!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

MelodyLuvr
Location: Lost deep in my sweet Melody's gorgeous, big blue eyes!!!!

A little Hawaiian Music....

Post by MelodyLuvr »

A little Hawaiian lap steel music....
Attachments
Hawaii Five OHHHHHH!!!!....
Hawaii Five OHHHHHH!!!!....
SDC10055.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 2983 times
Slide it, mama, slide it!....
Slide it, mama, slide it!....
SDC10057.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 2983 times
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

Come see my girl's gallery HERE-->http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13036.

MelodyLuvr

Take Five....

Post by MelodyLuvr »

And for the finale, a little Paul Desmond and Dave Brubeck Quartet tune called "Take Five"....smooth, like a dry martini!....
Attachments
Countin' it out...<br />One Two Three, One Two<br />One Two Three, One Two
Countin' it out...
One Two Three, One Two
One Two Three, One Two
SDC10059.JPG (2.26 MiB) Viewed 2982 times
Blowin' it out smooth and sweet, West Coast Jazz Style!
Blowin' it out smooth and sweet, West Coast Jazz Style!
SDC10058.JPG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 2982 times
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

Come see my girl's gallery HERE-->http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13036.

MelodyLuvr

Re: Melody has arrived!!!!

Post by MelodyLuvr »

stacy718 wrote:She's a very beautiful doll, a hearty congratulations!!!!!

I love your pics by the way, very tender and loving portrayal of your girl.

:)
Stacy
Hi Stacy!

Thanks so much for the compliments, and yeah, I've fallen for her BIG TIME!!!! :) As you can see, she's a lady of many skills and talents! ;)

It was your pics of her in your "I.Love.This.Doll" thread that made me decide to get Melody for myself....you've noticed my avatar pic?! That one you took in particular sealed the deal for me....GORGEOUS!!!!!

You do wonderful photography!!!! :)
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

MelodyLuvr... awesome pictures, Melody
looks really great... she's just fabulous in the
Orioles t-shirt, orange is definately her color!

as far as flying, i definately see her as a flight attendant
saying... "coffee, tea or melody!!"

congrats on your new lady, what a fine way to
spend the holidays!
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Congratulations, MelodyLuvr. You have a great companion. It's wonderful when our girls share our hobbies. Thanks for posting so many photos of Melody. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

I agree with your decision about which photos to make public. It makes our girls more real when we treat them like we would a real girlfriend.

David

PS: It's nice to hear from another pilot on the forum. As soon as I started reading your 737 section, I knew you were no stranger to the cockpit.
See my girls Image

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: A little Hawaiian Music....

Post by phoenixstudios »

Your doll is definitely one of the most talented dolls :) I'm pretty sure this is the first ever doll pilot... Curious if anyone has ever taken their Real Doll or Boy Toy on a commercial airliner? I should check with Matt... Midiman, You think Jessica Drake is up for a commercial flight?

Cheers
-Joe
MelodyLuvr wrote:A little Hawaiian lap steel music....

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Forgive the late arrival to this thread :( A great looking doll and I love your creative photos. And looks like another musician in our midst :) TDF seems to have a high concentration of musicians in our ranks :)

Do you have a gallery posted?
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Hi Ipani....
ipani wrote:MelodyLuvr... awesome pictures, Melody
looks really great... she's just fabulous in the
Orioles t-shirt, orange is definately her color!

as far as flying, i definately see her as a flight attendant
saying... "coffee, tea or melody!!"

congrats on your new lady, what a fine way to
spend the holidays!
Melody says thanks for the compliments! (I really love the red kimono on her, too....something about those "hot" colors matches up really well with her complexion! But I also love her in that gorgeous blue kimono, and of course, her professional pilot attire!) Flight Attendant? Nah....Pilot! ;) (But, I can also imagine her as a HOT FA!) And we had a wonderful Christmas together! :)
dwhite601 wrote:Congratulations, MelodyLuvr. You have a great companion. It's wonderful when our girls share our hobbies. Thanks for posting so many photos of Melody. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

I agree with your decision about which photos to make public. It makes our girls more real when we treat them like we would a real girlfriend.

David

PS: It's nice to hear from another pilot on the forum. As soon as I started reading your 737 section, I knew you were no stranger to the cockpit.
Hi David - thanks, and yes, it's great having a companion with similar interests. More pics will come, but it may be a while.

Very cool to hear you're also a pilot! What do you fly? Do you have any type ratings? I fly a C172N airframe.

Hi Joe -
phoenixstudios wrote:Your doll is definitely one of the most talented dolls :) I'm pretty sure this is the first ever doll pilot... Curious if anyone has ever taken their Real Doll or Boy Toy on a commercial airliner? I should check with Matt... Midiman, You think Jessica Drake is up for a commercial flight?

Cheers
-Joe
Very cool to hear that she's one of the most talented, and she thanks you for the compliment as well ;) First doll pilot?! Can anyone here confirm that?! Hmmmmm...taking a RD/BT on a commercial fight would be risky, I would think....TSA would do a full body scan I'm sure.
midiman wrote:Forgive the late arrival to this thread :( A great looking doll and I love your creative photos. And looks like another musician in our midst :) TDF seems to have a high concentration of musicians in our ranks :)

Do you have a gallery posted?
Hi Midiman -

No problem about your "late arrival"....life happens....(I have an unpleasant hospital procedure to go through tomorrow....so glad my Melody will be here for me afterwards!) She thanks you for that compliment, and I thank you for your recognition of my photographic ideas, as they do "bring her to life" for everyone here. Interesting how TDF has a lot of us musicians, but then again, we are those creative types! (How about "computer people" here? I'm one of those as well).

I don't yet have a gallery set up, but Bianca has offered help, so I'll probably take up her offer.

Thanks again everyone, and more pics of my lovely lady will be here soon....watch this space!
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

MelodyLuvr wrote:Hi Joe -
phoenixstudios wrote:Your doll is definitely one of the most talented dolls :) I'm pretty sure this is the first ever doll pilot... Curious if anyone has ever taken their Real Doll or Boy Toy on a commercial airliner? I should check with Matt... Midiman, You think Jessica Drake is up for a commercial flight?

Cheers
-Joe
Very cool to hear that she's one of the most talented, and she thanks you for the compliment as well ;) First doll pilot?! Can anyone here confirm that?! ...
Melody may be the first full-silicone pilot, but as MindyFlyer has proven, AirGirls seem naturally born to fly! :)

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

GFELube wrote:Melody may be the first full-silicone pilot, but as MindyFlyer has proven, AirGirls seem naturally born to fly! :)
I love the Melody photos! First time I recall seeing Mindy and Michelle too. (This forum is so big I miss a lot of stuff.)

However, I believe the first doll pilot was Rebecca: Pilot Shortage

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi MelodyLuvr,

Melody is absolutely gorgeous; you are a luck guy! I think a doll with blue eyes and long blonde hair looks wonderful, but perhaps I’m biased :wink: . Thanks for describing your first day with her, it brought back many happy memories of my own as I had similar feelings to yours when Claire arrived and the great thing is I still have them, five years later. I love the pics you’ve taken of her; she’s one talented lady! She looks particularly pretty in her pilot’s uniform and it fits so well. Where did you manage to find one the right size? I’m looking forward to seeing more of your pictures when you have the gallery set up. Oh, and I hope your hospital visit went OK today.

Regards,

Dave.

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

MelodyLuvr wrote:If you all haven't done this with your girl yet, I highly recommend it (I'm a die hard romantic) -

Lie on your sides together in bed, with your girl facing you, put her upper arm around you, and hold her close, with her luscious breasts pressing against your chest, and touch your noses....look deep into her gorgeous eyes for a long time....VERY POWERFUL STUFF, at least for me :) Downright spiritual....amazing!!!!
ML, thank you for this great tip. I tried it this afternoon, and I fell asleep with her in my arms, and me in hers. One of the best naps of my life. :D
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

DaveC wrote:Hi MelodyLuvr,

Melody is absolutely gorgeous; you are a luck guy! I think a doll with blue eyes and long blonde hair looks wonderful, but perhaps I’m biased :wink: . Thanks for describing your first day with her, it brought back many happy memories of my own as I had similar feelings to yours when Claire arrived and the great thing is I still have them, five years later. I love the pics you’ve taken of her; she’s one talented lady! She looks particularly pretty in her pilot’s uniform and it fits so well. Where did you manage to find one the right size? I’m looking forward to seeing more of your pictures when you have the gallery set up. Oh, and I hope your hospital visit went OK today.

Regards,

Dave.
Hi Dave,

Yes, she is amazing....words fail me....she's made such an incredible difference in my life since she came to me a week ago today...she absolutely rocks my world!!!! I, too, have a special appreciation for long blonde hair and blue eyes....always have....something about that blonde mystique....WOW!!!! BLONDES ROCK!!!!!!! (My former wife was also a strawberry blonde with blue eyes, God bless her).

Great to hear you're as deeply in love with your Claire 5 years later! :) That certainly bodes well for Melody and me! :)

Yes, my Melody is indeed very talented and highly skilled, and I also love her in her pilot's uniform, which consists of one of my white dress shirts, a brand new tie given to me by a coworker at our office Christmas party, and a blue blazer that my sister left here (God bless her, too). She wore that tie first....I have yet to wear it, but I will when I return to work on Monday. The airline Captain's pin came from eBay...it's one for Delta, but my girl is SWA all the way! :) So, her uniform was made from stuff I have around the house, and I made it all fit really well on her!

I went on a shopping spree in Hollywood at the original Frederick's of Hollywood store on Hollywood Blvd for her today....got her some GREAT outfits, some pictures of which will be posted in my doll album when I get it set up! :)

My hospital visit went fine...thanks for caring....it was for kidney stone "smashing" and I hope it did the trick to get rid of it, as it's been wreaking havoc on me for a while....seems a lot better at the moment, but time will tell. I have a follow-up visit next Weds. I'm sure another x-ray will be done to confirm it's gone (hopefully!) I am SOOOOOO GLAD my girl was waiting for me when I got home afterwards....she made all the difference in the world yesterday!!!! :) I spent several hours snuggled up with her under the covers yesterday afternoon, fading in and out of sleep from the anesthesia still in my body....she's wonderful beyond words.....
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Gramps wrote: ML, thank you for this great tip. I tried it this afternoon, and I fell asleep with her in my arms, and me in hers. One of the best naps of my life. :D
Hi Gramps....yeah, downright magical, isn't it?!!!! :) She and I do that A LOT!!!! She's my snuggle-bunny, for sure!!!! :)
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Everhard wrote:
GFELube wrote:Melody may be the first full-silicone pilot, but as MindyFlyer has proven, AirGirls seem naturally born to fly! :)
I love the Melody photos! First time I recall seeing Mindy and Michelle too. (This forum is so big I miss a lot of stuff.)

However, I believe the first doll pilot was Rebecca: Pilot Shortage
Thanks for the compliment, Everhard! :)

Can anyone confirm then that my Melody is the first BoyToy Pilot??! :)
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

INFORMATIONS