Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Introducing the BOY TOY CUSTOM SERIES (new body, options)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Musician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musician »

These improvements a juuust right. Very nice job, guys!

Now, if only I could win the lottery....

:roll:
"The truth can never be wrong, even if no one hears it." - Mahatma Gandhi
My Doll Album: www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11765

toysin3d

Post by toysin3d »

Veeery cool :D

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Hi Perry :)

Skeletons are the same! Same range of motion. I'll work on getting Mcmullen to shoot some additional more detailed photos as well as a side by side.

Cheers
-Joe
Perry wrote:Wow!

Lovely!

Need detailed photos of EVERYTHING! (yes, feet, you know me.....)

Could you do a side-by-side shoot to let us see the differences in the bodies/faces?

Skeleton the same? Same range of motion?

Great work you guys. Wow.

And THANK YOU for making her compatible with earlier faces/body!!!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Ok, the price reduction and improvements may have done it for me, PM sent!

The only concern I have is with the skeleton. What is the current hip/knee design? Any owners having problems? Should I do a pre-upgrade (buy Incredi's improved hip and have it put in when the doll's built)?

I'm anxiously waiting on those new nipple pics. Please hurry, only 12 days left on your special.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Working on more pictures as I told Perry.. The oral insert is a lot deeper now. Same as the RD2, so to answer your question you won't knock her teeth out if you're large. and yes we can make the breasts a bit smaller.

Cheers
-Joe
wetsuit wrote:wow she is realy stunning,

you have my full attention, show us more

can we see some more angles of the larger butt & thicker legs & please tell us more about the new oral arangement are we still going to knock her teeth out or are they going to be removeable this time round

can we get her with the larger butt, but the normal size boobs as I liked them the way they were

DragonBallz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DragonBallz »

What does it mean when you state "The Boy Toy custom series also comes with a single insert design. Now only the vaginal insert is removable."??? Is anal not an option on the custom BTD? Oral is clearly still there, as the deeper insert is mentioned...

Having owned one, I thought the proportions and sizes were excellent and wouldn't change a thing... although I'd be interested in the new silicon making them softer! Could a "custom" job be as a Body 1, but with the deeper mouth insert and the softer skin?

If only "custom" meant a shorter doll (24" or less), minimal skeleton and with only one functional opening, with BTD/RD quality... that'd have my money on it's way in hurry! There's a whole market for bonafide "travel dolls" that is not being tapped.

When you shoot more photos, could you compare the four skin tones on the custom doll... I prefer the darker skin of a Latina, but don't know if you consider that a "tan" or a "dark" tone.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

No more mouth insert I guess. I wont miss it...
She told me to come but I was already there

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

Really good news.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Hi Dragon :)

Yes there is an anal entry it's just fixed now and yes you could get the Body 1 with a deeper mouth insert and the newer mix. Yeah can't do a 24" doll sorry that would require new molds, cores, sculptures, etc.. You can see the skin tones right now on the Real Doll site :) working on getting everything on the BT site.

-Joe
DragonBallz wrote:What does it mean when you state "The Boy Toy custom series also comes with a single insert design. Now only the vaginal insert is removable."??? Is anal not an option on the custom BTD? Oral is clearly still there, as the deeper insert is mentioned...

Having owned one, I thought the proportions and sizes were excellent and wouldn't change a thing... although I'd be interested in the new silicon making them softer! Could a "custom" job be as a Body 1, but with the deeper mouth insert and the softer skin?

If only "custom" meant a shorter doll (24" or less), minimal skeleton and with only one functional opening, with BTD/RD quality... that'd have my money on it's way in hurry! There's a whole market for bonafide "travel dolls" that is not being tapped.

When you shoot more photos, could you compare the four skin tones on the custom doll... I prefer the darker skin of a Latina, but don't know if you consider that a "tan" or a "dark" tone.

sanpedro
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sanpedro »

Can you elaborate on the breast reduction - how much are you talking about? Is there a surcharge for this?

Really pretty doll, by the way.

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

What is the size of the new breasts?
When will all of the option details be on the website?

Gearhead

Post by Gearhead »

I really like the look of your new doll. Great job :!:

butchatron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by butchatron »

That is fan-f*cking-tastic!!!!!! One question: will these dolls be offered in limited numbers like the previous models, or will they be unlimited?
All Hail Butchatron! <br /><br />Stacy's Album<br /><a href="http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32">http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32</a>

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Trauma :) Check out my new thread!
trauma wrote:Post a comparison pic of the two bodies... I really like the bigger breasts thighs and butt.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Actually by one insert we meant the anus area is fixed now... So only the vagina insert is removable vs vagina/anus insert being removable. We can however still do it both ways.

Cheers
Joe
RaDiv wrote:No more mouth insert I guess. I wont miss it...

INFORMATIONS