Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

downside arm placement question

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Shepard

downside arm placement question

Post by Shepard »

If you're spooning with your BT particularly sleeping, how do you postion her arm that's facing the mattress ?
From some of the member pictures these girls have a wide range of motion,but care must be taken and haven't seen this addressed.

HighZenBerg

Re: downside arm placement question

Post by HighZenBerg »

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but I'm not sure why you can't just position the arm in any way you want want it. It's not like the weight of the doll is going to break her downside arm.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

I'm not sure I understand the question either. However I have noticed with my new BT4 that the hand is one piece with the arm, there doesn't seem to be a WRIST joint,ie it is tricky to locate the hand because you have to move the arm from the shoulder or elbow joint. I'm just finding out slowly I don't want to break anything. I do also have concerns about the load on the downside arm. Of course this would be a terrible load on a hard surface but on soft bedding I guess it can be displaced by the cushion? hopefully yes! So I say position the arm and hand before you roll her on her side , obviously close in to her body.

Shepard

Post by Shepard »

That's it exactly thanks, was wondering if it might damage her arm and if particular care was needed.

INFORMATIONS