Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BT boobs?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pjames214
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

BT boobs?

Post by pjames214 »

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering which of the BT dolls has the biggest bust?

I couldn't find any info about that on the website and was wondering if anyone know the answer?

Also as a side note, I'm not a fan of the big eyes. So the seasons dolls looks great to me. I noticed that some of the other BT had smaller, more normal sized eyes. Is this just the different camera angles? Or are some of the Months intentionally less cartoon like?

Cheers,

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

PJ...

Don't all of the BT dolls have the SAME body? If so, then they all have the same sized boobs.

However, maybe they have a "enhancement" option for the boobs...at extra cost, of course.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Miss September comes with enhanced boobs gratis.

All of the "month" faces have simular big eyes, but they have the ability to appear smaller according to eyelid placement. The eyelids move separate from the eyes themselves.

pjames214
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pjames214 »

stacy718 wrote:Miss September comes with enhanced boobs gratis.

All of the "month" faces have simular big eyes, but they have the ability to appear smaller according to eyelid placement. The eyelids move separate from the eyes themselves.
Hey Stacy,

Thanks for that. Why don't they ever post the measurements of these dolls if they are different month to month?

Can someone let me know just how big these eyes are? I mean cm or inches? From the pictures they look huge. I wonder what size they are in real life.

Cheers

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

The big eyes aren't for everybody. It sounds like you are not one of those folks....just go for the summer face or wait until the autumn face debuts (which shouldn't be too far off).

The eyes for Miss March are 1" x 2"

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

pjames214 wrote: I'm not a fan of the big eyes.
I have no sexual attraction to the cartoon eyes as well but I purchased my BT because they are cute and something for my collection of dolls. I've ended up using my BT for sex more often now because of the low weight plus I have the Summer face on her. The boobs seem large for the body but she is a fantasy doll. The cleavage is a good fit for my face.
I only wish the price wasn't so high so more could have a Boy Toy Doll but that is life.

pjames214
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pjames214 »

Bill wrote:
pjames214 wrote: I'm not a fan of the big eyes.
I have no sexual attraction to the cartoon eyes as well but I purchased my BT because they are cute and something for my collection of dolls. I've ended up using my BT for sex more often now because of the low weight plus I have the Summer face on her. The boobs seem large for the body but she is a fantasy doll. The cleavage is a good fit for my face.
I only wish the price wasn't so high so more could have a Boy Toy Doll but that is life.
Well, that's interesting.

Is it possible to order a Miss September body and request a Summer head?

Bill you sound like you have quite a collection. Outside of the BT doll, which other doll stands out in your mind? I'm curious what your preferences are after real experience.

Cheers

freek
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by freek »

pjames214 wrote:
Well, that's interesting.

Is it possible to order a Miss September body and request a Summer head?

Bill you sound like you have quite a collection. Outside of the BT doll, which other doll stands out in your mind? I'm curious what your preferences are after real experience.

Cheers
jumping into this conversation merely to boost my post count. ;p

probably two options for you...
  • order summer and request breast enlargement which, if you take the note on the ms. september model at face value, is a thousand dollars extra.
  • order ms. september and then order a summer face for $750.
the pro to option one is you get the doll you want with the option you perfer at the price of paying more; option two is cheaper, but looking at the skins for summer's face and september's bodies there may be a mismatch (i could be wrong, i'm horrible at comparing little details).

if you can live with a mismatch, no problems. otherwise, option one would be the way to go OR you could wait and see what the other season dolls may look like later this year. who knows, one of them may have larger breasts.

mind you, just pure speculation on my part.
[color=red]-freek-[/color]

breastlvr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by breastlvr »

Pjames-
As Stacy pointed out earlier, Miss September comes with the enhanced breasts free of charge.

INFORMATIONS