Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Sophia born on 22 Jan 2008

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

Congratualtions, BelShanar! may the wait not be too painfull.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

DrSoong thank you my friend.

I'm probably the person most looking forward to her delivery, but I know I carry the collective excitement of the whole forum too.

I know its only been a little while, but I am going mildly crazy wanting to know every little detail possible about her before she arrives.

As for the wait being not too painful? Well, In preparation I've been working out a lot, as well as getting my house put together. The house thing is mainly because I moved in not too long ago, and would be doing this regardless of if I had a new doll on the way or not. The workouts? Thats to help pass time.

You see, I stopped...... umm.... playing with Asheni about two weeks ago to help build up the anticipation/tension. Yep, thats right, no physical pleasure for me until Sophia arrives. Yeah.... not the greatest idea ever in terms of tension (dang do I want to play with her), but its going to be like a virgin wedding night in that regard.

Holy cow will the two of us be horny, and the earth will shake when we finally get to eachother. You know, that sort of thing.

In any case, she can't get here soon enough! Thats for sure. :wink:

Today is not quite over, but its been a few more days passed, that much closer to delivery!

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

:twisted:
I took Lexi down for play - what did I find?

Her breasts and butt are starting TO SAG :P

WTF!

I'm storing her on soft pillows untill I get this corrected.

NOW - this is WHY I recommend a B-2 AND the BOY TOY!

Small dolls don't appear to have durability issues such as these. Wendi's tits and but are NOT SAGGING at all.

SO - based on my experience - smaller and lighter dolls do OK with durability. Since a BOY TOY is smaller than a B-2 -- this doll should be even more durable!

The larger the doll the MORE headache she is to keep in good condition.

Needless to say - Kinsi is also being stored on soft pillows until I figure out SAGGING issues with my larger dolls.

:wink:

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Heh, just got a phone cal from Phoenix Studios!

They said that Sophia should ship some time next week, right around the 30th or 31st. From there, its just a strait shot from them to me, and it should only be a couple of days.

Joe did however mention that Matt McMullen wants to use Sophia as the starring doll in the about-to-be made owners/users manual! Of course I said yes, so she will get some sort of initial photo shoot from them, and then sent tome.

Good greif, its going to be a rough couple of weeks in some regards. I almost broke the plan last night. But I can be strong! The wait will be worth it for sure!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

I forgot to mention that the order from Fredericks of Hollywood arrived today!

Some very nice things in it. I just might have to have Asheni try them on, so I can see how they look on someone who is right in front of me, not the model on the page of the catalog!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Just got done installing a new closet bar for Asheni and Sophia. So, as you can imagine they will hang from it in the closet, which is semi-walk-in.

To prevent the dreaded sagging issue to the greatest extent possible, Asheni has a nice soft supportive bra that fits her large breasts, and as soon as I know exactly how big Sophia is, she too will get a supportive bra to wear when she isn't modeling lingerie or what other fashions I have for her :wink:

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but I also installed an eye bolt in the ceiling above my bed. This is to serve two purposes. First is to support the dolls in a pseudo-standing position. This will help with photography and dressing. Secondly, this can also help with girl/doll on top positions.

I took some strong bungee cords and made them into a loop, and then bound them together. They are quite strong, and let the doll have a nice bouncing motion!

The bolt I installed is strong enough to support my weight (I made sure to drill the hole into a support beam), so I could even hook up a sex swing if I wanted to....

Which gives me an idea, but thats for later down the road.

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
I'm certain your Boy Toy will never look like this:

Small dolls are SO easy to own!

However, a soft sports bra would never hurt any doll - even a Boy Toy.

Better safe than sorry!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Don't you bring that evil on me Ricky-Bobby (Britti_Lover)!

Never hall a doll of mine get in that sort of condition. I will fight it in any way possible.

Any yes, that means a supportive bra, no matter how small breasted the doll may be. Though I am quite certain that the silicone used in the Boy Toy Dolls will do a good measure in their own to combat this.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

With Ceilidhs B5 bombers I never keep a bra on for any length of time. I once left a corset on for a couple of days and flatened one nip! I know a corset is more tight than a soft bra, but her boobs are fine after 2 1/2 years of hanging out :wink: and here is a receient shot with Yuri tring out Ceilidhs body, and vice versa.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 1251&pos=1

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Dang, you have been quite lucky my friend Incrediwagon!

Until the day comes that a manufacturer says that their doll doesn't need a supportive bra, and it is covered by the warranty, mine will wear a bra when its not play time.

But still, you have been quite lucky. I'll just be very careful about their nipples, to make sure they don't get flattened out.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

One more day done, one day closer to delivery!

Incidentally, Sophia is a week old today. Happy micro-birthday to Sophia!

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

BelShanar,

Is arrival of Sophia about a week away, do you think?
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

She should ship any day now. Most likely Wednesday or Thursday.

That said, she should arrive to me a few days later.

I would start the count down, if only I knew how long to set it for :turn-l:

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Another day done, one day closer to delivery.

Crumb is it getting rough waiting like this. Good thing work picked up again. Well, for the rest of the wait that is.

Anyhow, yeah, still climbing the walls at home. Yes, I will need to be careful with her. If not, she could end up blasting off into orbit or something, as I have probably too much pressure stored up.

In any case, she should ship tomorrow or Thursday I am hoping.

I really can't wait for her to get here, to just see what she is really like. I want her so bad I can almost taste it.

Which makes me wonder what Platinum Grade Silicone tastes like?

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Britti_Lover wrote:8)
I'm certain your Boy Toy will never look like this:

Small dolls are SO easy to own!

However, a soft sports bra would never hurt any doll - even a Boy Toy.

Better safe than sorry!

Congrats Belshanar ^^, Let the force be with you so that the force will never make any of your dolls titts sag like they have rocks in em :lol: . But all joking aside congrats again ^^, can't wait to see pics of Sophia. Oh and btw I don't know how platinum silicone would taste since I never tried licking it but I do own a goldman sydney torso which is made out of platinum silicone which looks and feels realistic and the breast feel very nice and realistic as well, it feels nice squeezing them and laying my head on them

INFORMATIONS