Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Want more insert pictures.

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

ric
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Want more insert pictures.

Post by ric »

I'm interested in the boy toy doll, but I would like to see more picuture of the insert as it sits in the doll. Some full on pictures from both the front and backside of the doll. To see how it looks and fits in the doll.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

I think that I read someone say that the insert contains both the vaginal and anal cavities in one piece and is fitted into the pelvis through the labia majora.

Most likely they will have more photos of this insert on the BT website soon since there seems to be much interest in it.

technoguy

daRealZaZu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by daRealZaZu »

Until someone posts pics in the Matrix of their doll these will probably be the only pics available

GSS

Post by GSS »

technoguy wrote:I think that I read someone say that the insert contains both the vaginal and anal cavities in one piece and is fitted into the pelvis through the labia majora.

Most likely they will have more photos of this insert on the BT website soon since there seems to be much interest in it.

technoguy
Technoguy, If you ask phoenix for them they'll send you some pics. I've had them for a while now. not sure how to post them. PM me with an email adress and I'll mail them to you. You can post them.

G

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

ps... I'll have some more pictures soon.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Whoa...that second spread leg image you show does not look like the first of the TB. Is the second one the "real" thing or is it the newly redone labia for the RD's?

technoguy

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

The insert picture looks different in the stand alone picture than in the doll. Is the vagina and anus one insert, or two seperate holes in one insert? I wouldn't think the feel would be right if it was one big insert with two holes. I would also be worried about tearing the silicone body between the two holes. The insert idea looks very good though. :D

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

It's one insert and tearing this doll would be quite an accomplishment. I was challenged to tear the doll and I couldn't do it :)
Incrediwagon wrote:The insert picture looks different in the stand alone picture than in the doll. Is the vagina and anus one insert, or two seperate holes in one insert? I would be worried about tearing the silicone body between the two holes.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Not RD this is the body for the Boy Toy Dolls.
technoguy wrote:Whoa...that second spread leg image you show does not look like the first of the TB. Is the second one the "real" thing or is it the newly redone labia for the RD's?

technoguy

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

OK, now this has got to be about the cutest little Pookie I've seen on a doll!

Very nicely done, Matt!

Mahtek & Phoebe & Penelope
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

It's one insert and tearing this doll would be quite an accomplishment. I was challenged to tear the doll and I couldn't do it
Sounds like finger pokes would be rare as long as they file the wire smooth after the clamp.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Outstanding look PS!

And those toes look so cute. Hey, its ok to say that about this doll. She may be cute, but a total sexpot none the less. :wink:

I expect that the removable entry insert will be a great thing. This should make cleaning up afterwards a piece of cake. A small one, but a piece of cake to be sure!

And as anyone who listens to Lex&Terry knows:

Cake = Pie

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Talked to Matt about this one today :) The area between the anal & the vag inserts is reinforced with special fabricate
Incrediwagon wrote:I would also be worried about tearing the silicone body between the two holes. The insert idea looks very good though. :D

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Oh, I think I understand the two spread leg photos now.

They only look different because in the first the legs are spread in such a way that they also cause the two holes to "gape" open. In the second the legs are closer together and the opening close up.

Still for an insert, this is probably one of the most realistic ones that I have ever seen on a doll!

technoguy

INFORMATIONS