Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BoyToy Doll Forum opened

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

BoyToy Doll Forum opened

Post by mytime »

Hi all,

We wish Matt McMullen good luck with his new doll's the BoyToy Doll.
This new forum is about this doll.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

congrat s matt on the new doll ! ! best wishes with the new project....

GSS

Post by GSS »

Great! Can't wait to see the posts. I'm curious how many TDF members have ordered one already and which ones. Would make a great starter topic.

GSS

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

We wish Matt McMullen good luck with his new doll's the BoyToy Doll.
Absolutely! I love the look of the designs, the weight reduction (compared to Realdolls), and even the insert, which normally I wouldn't want in a realistic doll. But the BoyToy doll appeals to my imagination; the anime-style face is a stroke of genius 8)

It'll be awhile until I can afford one, but I hope to be able to one day :D

Cheers,
PBS, Lily, and Eden
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

flavortang
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by flavortang »

The BoyToys really are the next step in the evolution of American lovedolls, implementing the good aspects of Japanese dolls; inserts, lightweight, cutesy faces. I hope that after the first owners post their opinions of the dolls after receiving them, the responses will be as positive as I hope!

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

It feels good to have a home :) can't wait until we find homes for all our ladies

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Matt,

For you always a home ... lol.
Its always bit waiting how it turns out with such new product, but I think all your lady's get a home.
Though I'am honestly more a Realdoll man than a BoyToy man (I like the realism in the Realdoll more than the comic book like figure in the Boytoy), I know that the Boytoy project could have interesting spin offs to the Realdolls, e.g. the removable insert.
Any how I think enough boys will like the cute Boytoy dolls why else should Teddybabes sell so well (I think the teddybabe is closest doll on TDF regarding facial expression & big eyes to the Boytoy doll, although you buy a lot more realism in a Boytoy doll (Boytoy doll will feel close to realgirl like Realdoll does while Teddybabe does not go that close)l.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

FYI it's Joe when Matt posts he'll leave his name at the bottom of the post :) There is definitely a "real doll" market and a "boy toy" market. There may be some slight overlapping but for the most part we are dealing with two complete different types of customers! Like you already stated Real Doll is for people who want a realistic doll. Boy Toy Dolls are fantasy based dolls and limited in numbers. Within a 2-3 year time the plan is to have a unique society of ladies out there, and all boy toy dolls become true collector items.

mytime wrote:Hi Matt,

For you always a home ... lol.
Its always bit waiting how it turns out with such new product, but I think all your lady's get a home.
Though I'am honestly more a Realdoll man than a BoyToy man (I like the realism in the Realdoll more than the comic book like figure in the Boytoy), I know that the Boytoy project could have interesting spin offs to the Realdolls, e.g. the removable insert.
Any how I think enough boys will like the cute Boytoy dolls why else should Teddybabes sell so well (I think the teddybabe is closest doll on TDF regarding facial expression & big eyes to the Boytoy doll, although you buy a lot more realism in a Boytoy doll (Boytoy doll will feel close to realgirl like Realdoll does while Teddybabe does not go that close)l.

Mytime & Helen

INFORMATIONS