Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Insert concerns

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GSS

Boy Toy Insert concerns

Post by GSS »

Has anyone looked at the Boy Toy inserts? The Oral insert looks odd shaped at best. Looks a bit uncomfortable.

The pelvic insert, which has both the anus and vagina in one, has too be stretched into position from the vagina. Looks like over time it may be prone to tearing. I don't care how comfortable the insert is, if It can't be removed and replaced regularly its useless. If the pelvic area on the doll becomes ruined, then the doll would be beyond use.

In my opinion both inserts look sort of short in length, I only have a couple of pics from the site to go by, so I could be wrong. I like the idea of inserts, I just wonder if it's going to work out.

I like this doll a lot. I just don't want to be the guinea pig that tests it out. I know some have already purchased, I'm curious to see how they like them. I can justify the additional cost if I knew what I was getting into, but this is unchartered water.

I know some people are hung up on the eyes closing and opening. Heck, if she's real functional, I could care less if she's crosseyed. (kidding)

GSS :razz:

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

I am a fan of this new doll I like the size and look of the doll but I also want it to be functional and I do care how these inserts feel what are the dimensions? How are they compared to a non insert doll?

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

When you ask your questions to Phoenix about the inserts, remember that they are using a different material to the doll bodies. The mouths and vagina/anal cores are hot melt not silicone so the material has different properties to silicone which are probably relevant to usability and feel. I've only seen the mouth insert in person, and I think it was a prototype I saw. It's definitely very different to the construction and feel of RealDoll cores.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

nuzzler

Insert concerns

Post by nuzzler »

I had originally posted this in the first Boy Toy thread, but never saw a response. I thought I would try it again here.

As some of you know, I bought a RD Prototype from Slade (Caitlin) that had a prototype insert. I realize that it has gone through some design change, but my concerns would be the following:

1. Putting it in and taking it out was a little hair raising. I was told to lube it up really well to get it in (lol), even still, it was a bit of a struggle. I wondered afterward, if powdwering it might have worked as well. I was just so afraid to rip the labia majora or the taint.

2. Due to the excessive use of lube in getting the insert in, it seemed the insert would slide around inside, making it very difficult to penetrate her. Maybe it was just a really tight insert, maybe I'm just more of a man than I thought, but I think it was just because the design hadn't been perfected yet.

It might give people a little peace of mind to see a video clip of the insert being put in and taken out, as well as a demo with a dildo.

Just a thought.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

I remember voicing some concerns about the functionality and durability of the BT genital/anal insert in another thread. I concluded that it was a good way to avoid doing repairs on ripped vaginas, but that trying to remove and re-install the insert for cleaning after EACH use might tend to increase the chances of ripping the labia majora through which the insert had to be pushed.

Now, I'm starting to seriously re-consider the desirability of using these inserts in the high-end dolls as opposed to the usual built in vagina and anus.

Abyss wrote:
The mouths and vagina/anal cores are hot melt not silicone so the material has different properties to silicone which are probably relevant to usability and feel.
Uh oh! A LOT of "hot melt" polymer mixes are loaded with PTHALATE ESTER plasticizers. Can PhoenixStudios assure us the the inserts used in the BoyToy do NOT contain these types of plasticizers?
Because of the growing health concerns with these plasticizers, I would never buy any sex toy that contained any of them.

technoguy

nuzzler

Post by nuzzler »

I will say this, the prototype insert did feel very nice, the few times I used it. But due to the concerns I listed above, I ended up using it without the doll more than with it. It also seemed to always be a little sticky, no matter how clean it was.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Hmmmm, this is all good information. And it also raises some interesting questions as well.

If nothing else, I too would like to see either a video of the insert being placed in the doll, or some pictures demonstrating the proper technique.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi all

Both look small to me.
Whole doll looks small to me to be honest, but I'am big.
Any way a small doll has weight advantages.
But deep holes are nice for big guys. (and a bit taller doll too IMO, although she's as tall as Helen, so it could do.)
Please, add some info on this Matt..., a ruler added to the photograph could help a lot, like 1stpc did.
Even better add a text like e.g. ruler is in inches (1stpc didn't do that).

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Mytime, also an excellent point.

I'mnot a huge guy, both overall size wise and endowment wise. But however, I am large enough that your point does have me wondering if the doll can accommodate me.

I remember my first experience with each of my 1ST-PC dolls (a full doll and a torso), and the first few times I had sex with either were nearly impossible / painful because the entries were so very unyielding.

I assume (we all know what happens when you do that) that the softness properties the hot melt material used to make the inserts will not be an issue in that regard, but some sense of size and scale would be most appreciated.

Its not like my MissFeb will need to be able to fit a coke can between her legs, I just want to know I can fit all the way in without poking into the back end of her. 8O

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

I have had inserts for my Japanese dolls that looked too short. It's never been a problem though. They stretch enough I guess yet because of the hole size are still 'snug'. The sensation is incredible.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

nuzzler wrote (describing the BT vagina/anus insert):
It also seemed to always be a little sticky, no matter how clean it was.
Most likely that insert is oozing out some plasticizer oil. Well, if the insert is not made of silicone, that means it's probably not silicone oil. So, if it's not silicone oil, then WHAT is it?

technoguy

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

The inserts look small are they 7' ?? maybe it is just the pic. Id like to see some good photos of it actually in the BT doll. I definitely want to find out how they work compared to a regular RD?

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

technoguy wrote:nuzzler wrote (describing the BT vagina/anus insert):
It also seemed to always be a little sticky, no matter how clean it was.
Most likely that insert is oozing out some plasticizer oil. Well, if the insert is not made of silicone, that means it's probably not silicone oil. So, if it's not silicone oil, then WHAT is it?

technoguy

Actually that was in regards to the prototype insert for RealDoll that hasn't been made official. Just keep that in mind. There will be some differences.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

You're not going to have any problems with the inserts :) They've been tested :)
mytime wrote:Hi all

Both look small to me.
Whole doll looks small to me to be honest, but I'am big.
Any way a small doll has weight advantages.
But deep holes are nice for big guys. (and a bit taller doll too IMO, although she's as tall as Helen, so it could do.)
Please, add some info on this Matt..., a ruler added to the photograph could help a lot, like 1stpc did.
Even better add a text like e.g. ruler is in inches (1stpc didn't do that).

Mytime & Helen

INFORMATIONS